Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac

New 888-724-6966
Used 888-267-3396
Service 888-291-4519

It's All About You

Great Experience with Salesperson Kevin Miller!

by from Grafton, WI |

Even though Van Horn of Fond du Lac is an hour from my house and there are two Hyundai dealers within 30 minutes of my home, I chose this dealer because the salesperson, Kevin Miller, was responsive and willing to work for me. The staff was attentive and friendly including the General Manager, Tom Burns, who personally greeted me and made sure I was take care of properly. I will definitely recommed Van Horn to friends/family as my purchase went smoothly and efficiently. It was a great experience from start to finish!

Got a new car

by from Slinger, WI |

I was greeted by a nice young gentlemen named Travis, he assessed my needs and found the vehicle for me. Thank you Van Horn

April 8, 2015

Thanks Robert for the nice review and for giving us a 5 Star Review. Travis DaPra is a great Product Specialist and we are happy he could find the vehicle that was just right for you. Enjoy your new car and please call us if you have any questions!

Great Service! Nice buying experience.

by from Fond du Lac, Wi |

Fantastic Service at a great Hyundai dealer. Highly Recommended!

April 7, 2015

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your opinion with us!! We are so pleased that you felt the Service was Fantastic and you would highly recommend us. Enjoy your new vehicle and if you have any questions, please give us a call, we are here to help!

Great experience!

by from Cudahy, WI |

I had the pleasure of working with Travis and Josh today. With their help, I was able to purchase one of the nicest trucks I have ever had! All of the staff was nice and personable; they truly went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied. I will definitely purchase all of my future vehicles here and refer my friends and family!

March 16, 2015

Tiffani thank you for writing a great review of Van Horn Hyundai, Travis and Josh. We love to hear that your buying experience was a satisfying one and that our staff went out of their way for you! Enjoy your truck and thank you in advance for recommending us to all your friends and family. We really appreciate it! We look forward to working with you again in the future also. Any questions, please give us a call.

New to us Jeep

by from New London, Wi |

Travis was very nice and personable, Jim looked into my concerns about the jeep right away

March 16, 2015

Todd and Kelly thank you for taking the time to write a review and give us a 5 Star Rating! We really appreciate it! Enjoy your Jeep and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give Travis or the dealership a call. Thanks again for your positive review and Welcome to the Van Horn Family!

I love it here!

by from Oshkosh, WI |

This dealership is amazingly friendly. I appreciate that there is no pressure. Mike in the financing department offered a variety of financing options. From that, I was able to find the best fit for me. Travis DaPra was incredibly helpful. In addition to helping me choose and finance a vehicle, he introduced me to other people who work here (service and parts department) so that when I return, I will know some friendly faces. Additionally, James Balfe offered his direct assistance should I ever be in an accident and want someone to just take over and handle things. He even said that they would be able to arrange a pick-up if needed. As someone who was just in an accident, that kind of support means the world! I feel like I am getting much more than a new car here.

March 11, 2015

Adele you were so wonderful to work with and we appreciate all your kind words! Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We always strive to give our customers the best experience possible because we want them to walk away happy and excited about their new car! And from reading your review, we accomplished that with you. We are excited that you were able to find the car that was perfect for you also. Enjoy your new vehicle, give us a call if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you again!

Leasing a vehicle.

by from Allenton |

We are very satisified with the overall experience we had with the purchase of our new vehicle. The sales member was very helpful and answered all our questions.

March 9, 2015

Thank you John for the 5 Star Review! We are so glad to hear that you are very satisfied with the overall experience and that our staff was very helpful and answered all your questions! We appreciate the feedback and will pass your comments along to our staff. Please give our dealership a call, if you have any questions...we are here to help you! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Bought a new car!

by from West Bend, Wisconsin |

I came in having no clue what kind of car I was looking for and the salesman really helped me out. Awesome job!

March 9, 2015

Kayla thank you for writing a review and we are happy to hear that the person that helped you, listened to what you were wanting in a vehicle and steered you in the right direction. The Hyundai Elantra is a great car and we know you will be happy in that vehicle! Thanks for saying we did an Awesome job! Please give us a call, if you have any questions!

Bought a new car

by from 17 Avoca court Oakfield Wi 53065 |

The car dealer I worked with was great. Very respectful and made sure I was happy. Very impressive that he even came in on a day he was off.

March 5, 2015

Thank you Bryana for the great 5 Star Review of Van Horn Hyundai! It is not unusual for one of our sales/product specialists to come in on their day off to assist someone in finding the car that they desire. We are here to help in anyway we can and we are thrilled that you are happy with your new car!! We also invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we have specials for our followers. Thanks again Bryana and we look forward to working again with you in the future.

very pleasureable experience, relaxing lobby.

by from slinger,wi |

very friendly and thorough sales person and relaxed atmosphere, we are pleased with our purchase.

March 3, 2015

Thank you Daniel for your 5 Star Review and for letting us know that you felt our sales person/product specialist was friendly and thorough! We love to have fun at our dealersip and we strive to keep the atmosphere relaxed, so that your buying experience is fun and no high pressure. Again thank you for the feedback and enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any questions, please give us a call...we are here to help.

Awesome exprience

by from Mayville, WI |

Great customer service and wonderful experience all around!!

February 16, 2015

Kerry and Jake thank you so much for this glowing review. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience all around and that you would recommend us to your friends! Enjoy your new vehicle and please give us a call if you have any questions. We invite you also to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we have specials for our followers.