Park Auto Group

951 Interstate Parkway, Akron, OH 44312

New 866-476-6489 New 866-476-6489
Used 888-735-7563 Used 888-735-7563
Service 877-476-7540 Service 877-476-7540

Put it in DRIVE and head to Park!

Ask for Victor Moore @ Park Auto Group

by from Fairlawn, ohio |

It was a pleasure purchasing my new 2016 Subaru Outback with Victor Moore at Park Subaru. It was a very comfortable experience and I would recommend Victor and Park Auto Group to all my friends.

fantastic customer service

by from cumberland, md |

We traveled 446 miles (round trip) to purchase a beautiful 06 Subaru we found online. Adam, Mark P, and Denny D couldn?t have been any more accommodating, and helpful. The entire experience was stress-free. They go above and beyond with their follow up. They really care! It was so nice to be treated like good friends. Park Auto ? they?re worth the trip! We?d do it again!

Victor is a great salesman

by from alliance, ohio |

we purchased our Subaru Crosstrek from Victor @ Park Subaru and he did a awesome job. I would recommend anyone to see Victor Moore at Park Auto Group.

A Very Pleasant Experience Throughout

by from Valley City, OH |

My wife and I recently purchased a used car from Park Auto Group (Subaru). After responding to an internet listing for the car, I was contacted by a very pleasant Park representative named Adam who provided me with all of the information I requested and invited my wife and I to test drive the car at our convenience. When we arrived at the dealership, we were welcomed like guests by Adam as well as his wife Casey who accompanied us on our test drive. The car was exactly as advertised and was ready for our inspection when we arrived. The negotiations were conducted with Adam who was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. Shopping for a car had been somewhat of a chore up until our meeting with the Park Group but they turned it into a thoroughly pleasant experience.

Great Experience!

by from Barberton, Ohio |

We had a wonderful experience with Park Auto Group. Our salesman, Dejan, was extremely nice and low pressure. Joy in financing was also extremely nice and knowledgeable. My husband went first to check out the car and test drive it, and then I went up in the evening to sign the papers and we were out the door. They did everything they could to make the buying process as easy as could be. There was a small dent in the car and a couple of small chips out of the paint, and they made sure to paint it and fix the dent in the few hours between my husbands test drive and me coming up after work, and when I got there the car was all fixed up and ready to go. Overall this is my best car buying experience to date and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great dealership

by from Lebanon, VA |

We were looking for a used VW Routan with low mileage at a great price. Found one at Park Auto online. We are in VA so we called and the salesman, Ed, was extremely nice and helpful ( helpful, not pushy). He drove the van and even took pictures of the underneath for us. We drove 6 1/2 hours to buy a vehicle we had only seen online. It was exactly as presented. Inside was great, outside was great. They were very honest about the van. The facility was wonderful, the staff was very friendly. When it came down to signing the papers, the finance guy had everything in order. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had. If we need another vehicle in the future and Park Auto Group has what we are looking for, we will definitely buy from them.

Amazing experience

by from doylestown ohio |

i had an amazing experience leasing my new 2015 Subaru Legacy!! I love the car, it had all the bells and whistles and it is a dream to drive because it handles so well!! As far as the buying experience, I basically handled everything over the phone and only had to show up and spend 10 minutes signing paperwork and drove away. Joi in finance and Beau my salesperson had everything ready to go and I was in and out with my car detailed to perfection by Mike Stuber. Beau was such a great salesman, no pressure no nothing! He walked me through all options and made it so easy for me to buy the perfect car for me. I will refer everyone I know needing a new car to Beau and Joi at Park Auto Group for all their needs!!

Honest & Fair

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I bought a used 2012 VW Golf from Park because it had all the features I wanted with a manual transmission. I live too far away to see the vehicle in person without a major commitment of time and money. My salesman, Dejan, was responsive and honest and picked me up and the airport after we negotiated a fair price. The car, it turned out, was better than the ad described. I took a gamble by trusting Park Auto Group and flying out to buy a vehicle I had not seen ... but it paid off. I'd do it again with them.

Go Somewhere Else!

by from Akron, OH |

Go to a different dealer! They are rude here, very pushy and not concerned about you as a potential buyer. I was dealing with a very rude dealer named Fran who doesn't know how to speak to a potential buyer. She was very condescending and turned me off from even purchasing from Park Auto Group. I thought dealers were trained to be friendly and helpful - not her! There are plenty of other dealerships around with friendly dealers, go somewhere else!!

Exceptional Dealership and sale man, Paul Burke

by from Hartville oH |

Hello, My name is Jill and I am currently on my third vehicle on Park Mazda Subaru. My first two cars were a Mazda, I love the Mazda 3 so much, that I convinced my son to get one, now he drives one and he loves it. My salesman, Paul Burke, is exceptional. I was looking for an AWD vehicle because I was so scared of driving in the snow, so I called him. I honestly didn't think he would help me because I currently have a lease with Park Mazda Subaru and that lease wouldn't be up until October, but he did, he called me a few hours later and worked out a deal that was hard to refused. Paul Burke went the extra mile, he got me into a vehicle I could afford and got me out of my lease as early as April, without any penalties. I know that Paul didn't make much money off of my deal, but Paul's' goal was to make me satisfied and happy. I would recommend that if anyone is looking for a great vehicle and one that is affordable, please give Park Mazda Subaru a chance and please ask for Paul Burke, he gives it his all and he will tell you no lie. If he cannot do the deal then he will come right out and say it. When we first was negotiating on the price on a Tuesday, I lost hope but on Thursday he called me and said Jill I worked out a deal for you and I have to say it was a great deal, now I go to work everyday, with no worries, Thanks Paul fro everything