Park Auto Group

951 Interstate Parkway, Akron, OH 44312

New 866-476-6489
Used 888-735-7563
Service 877-476-7540

Put it in DRIVE and head to Park !

Overall Nice Experience at Park Auto Group

by from Canton,OH |

I went to this dealership because I was looking for a Honda Ridgeline. The salesman, Greg, knew the Honda Ridgeline well. He also knew other non-Honda vehicles on their lot, which was big for this review. I asked if they had a sister Toyota dealership because I was also looking for a Toyota RAV4 for my wife. Greg informed me they did not have a Toyota dealership, but there was a 2011 Toyota RAV4 on their Acura lot that only had 14K miles. I was pleasantly surprised with the opportunity to get my wife and myself vehicles we wanted from the same dealership. Greg was not a pushy salesman, and did not try to talk monthly payments, but rather stuck to what my requirement was of agreeing on the price of the vehicles OTD (out the door price after trade-in including all fees and taxes). They did not have the color of Honda Ridgeline I wanted, but I found a dealership that did. Greg was able to get his dealership to obtain the vehicle from the other dealership for me. I highly recommend meeting with him if interested in a vehicle. My wife and I decided to make the purchases. The only issue was that you have to schedule an appointment with the dealership financial personnel to complete the paperwork and any loan applications, so we had to schedule this part of the process a day later than we wanted. As for the paperwork, Mike made this process pretty smooth and quick when we did it, and he was also able to secure great loan rates.

Honest & Fair

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I bought a used 2012 VW Golf from Park because it had all the features I wanted with a manual transmission. I live too far away to see the vehicle in person without a major commitment of time and money. My salesman, Dejan, was responsive and honest and picked me up and the airport after we negotiated a fair price. The car, it turned out, was better than the ad described. I took a gamble by trusting Park Auto Group and flying out to buy a vehicle I had not seen ... but it paid off. I'd do it again with them.

Go Somewhere Else!

by from Akron, OH |

Go to a different dealer! They are rude here, very pushy and not concerned about you as a potential buyer. I was dealing with a very rude dealer named Fran who doesn't know how to speak to a potential buyer. She was very condescending and turned me off from even purchasing from Park Auto Group. I thought dealers were trained to be friendly and helpful - not her! There are plenty of other dealerships around with friendly dealers, go somewhere else!!

Exceptional Dealership and sale man, Paul Burke

by from Hartville oH |

Hello, My name is Jill and I am currently on my third vehicle on Park Mazda Subaru. My first two cars were a Mazda, I love the Mazda 3 so much, that I convinced my son to get one, now he drives one and he loves it. My salesman, Paul Burke, is exceptional. I was looking for an AWD vehicle because I was so scared of driving in the snow, so I called him. I honestly didn't think he would help me because I currently have a lease with Park Mazda Subaru and that lease wouldn't be up until October, but he did, he called me a few hours later and worked out a deal that was hard to refused. Paul Burke went the extra mile, he got me into a vehicle I could afford and got me out of my lease as early as April, without any penalties. I know that Paul didn't make much money off of my deal, but Paul's' goal was to make me satisfied and happy. I would recommend that if anyone is looking for a great vehicle and one that is affordable, please give Park Mazda Subaru a chance and please ask for Paul Burke, he gives it his all and he will tell you no lie. If he cannot do the deal then he will come right out and say it. When we first was negotiating on the price on a Tuesday, I lost hope but on Thursday he called me and said Jill I worked out a deal for you and I have to say it was a great deal, now I go to work everyday, with no worries, Thanks Paul fro everything

real proffesional

by from Bethel Park, Pa |

Even though I did not buy the vehicle, they were by far the most professional dealership I have ever had contact with. Fast response and acted like they really wanted to help in any way possible. Sadly the car had some defects that made me not pursue the purchase but since I was 100 miles away from the dealership i really appreciated the fact on heir honesty in me not was a day of travel to find the defects in person. That the sign of a real car dealership that cares about the people they are trying to sell cars to! If on the market again I would look at their inventory before anybody else.

A FIRST CLASS EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH!!!!

by from CANTON, OHIO |

Let me first say I went in to just look at a car. I had no intention of buying or leasing, just looking. I was greeted by a lovely young lady named Angela who showed me around their lot, and in the end she had me sold. There was no dickering over the price, and Angie was courteous, knowledgeable about the Accord i was interested in. We took a test drive and she answered all of my questions and then some. I've been to a lot of dealerships over the years but the treatment i got when shopping with the park auto group was first class from start to finish. it was a downright pleasure to buy my car from Angie, she walked me through everything i needed to do step-by-step and walked me to the door, offering to help me with anything else along the way. I would rate my dealing with her a 10/10! I am beyond satisfied and will buy from here again. It just doesn't get anymore pleasant, or professional here this was a perfect transaction from start to finish! Thanks Park Auto Group, and thank you especially Angela for making my buying experience so wonderful. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

Spent the day at Park Subaru!

by from Mogadore, Ohio |

Mark Wolverington helped me decide between the Forrester and the Outback. The Forrester won! Mark was very helpful, wanted to make sure that I had no questions that went unanswered. He fed us lunch while we were there also! Everyone was very nice, helpful, nice facility, and car looked beautiful for me to drive home!! Thanks Mark!

Great Service

by from Akron, ohio |

Had a wonderful experience at Park Mazda! Ali Yoho did such a fantastic job and I would definitely ask for her again! She knew what she was talking about and was so very personable And easy to talk to. We will definitely be coming back in the future!

Awesome sales lady.

by from Ravenna, Ohio |

I actually was not in there to buy a car..more just looking for now until I can actually buy. Ali Yoho was my sales person and when I do decide it is time for me to buy I will definitely go through Ali. She is probably the nicest sales person I've ever dealt with.

Ally yoho

by from Hartville oh |

Alley yoho was very helpful great personality I will come back and see her when I'm ready to buy a car . I will recommend her to all my friends and clients

Great customer service!

by from Orlando, Fl |

Ali Yoho was a pleasure to speak to regarding purchasing a vehicle. My husband and I were in from out of town. We were looking for a car for my sister who lives in Ohio and we wanted something reliable. She has a vast knowledge of the cars on the lot and gave us some great ideas on what type of car would best suit us. We will definitely do business with her again. Thanks for all of your help to make this a pleasurable car shopping experience.