Stevenson Toyota

(1.0) 1 Reviews

3124 New Bern Highway, Jacksonville, NC 28546

Bad experience with Stevenson Toyota Service

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Would a normal dealership let customer drive home with a "dry" engine? I would also rate them at ZERO STARS if I could. In the past, this Toyota garage "forgot" to put oil and all other liquids into the engine of my Toyota Supra 1989 model after repairing its engine after an oil was found in the coolant tank. No kidding! There was 0% oil, 0% coolant, 0% break liquid, 0% any liquid in my car in the engine when the Stevenson Toyota "mechanic" told me I am good to go and one of the two major bolts holding the engine to the car frame was simply not there, so the engine was wobbling! I was glad I had the habit to check everything before leaving a garage since I usually repair my own car myself. Cost me $1100 to have that done! The original problem was oil in the cooling system; probably some idiot poured oil into a coolant tank at some other Toyota garage before that. Since then I don't even consider purchasing a Toyota since there was no response to my complaint and the African-American man mechanic (to id him the best I can, because this is legal to id by race in the United States) who owned a similar Toyota Supra 1988 (as he bragged to me) screwed my car (keeping it over the weekend) up really "well". I am still remembering that "incident" and there was not a single apology nor action from Toyota dealership nor the Toyota Corporation who I contacted to complain about this horrible incident. Since then I do not even think of purchasing another Toyota.

No oil and other liquids found in my car's engine

by from Jacksonville, NC |