Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Indianapolis

4630 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 866-661-1030
Used 888-696-3317
Service 888-416-3674

"Our Family Works for You! Since 1933."

Our recent purchase of a Jeep

by from Carmel Indiana |

We previously owned a Jeep and were looking for another SUV. We did look at several makes/models/brands that included Japanese to European vehicles. We also did visit Tom O'Brien Jeep just to make sure. We are glad we did!! First, Kent the sales person met us and was very professional and took a lot of time to explain to us the new Jeep Cherokee and what Chrysler had done to enhance the product. He was very patient and demonstrated every feature of the vehicle. My wife and I appreciated this very much! We went home and thought about it and had several questions after the visit that Kent answered every time. His follow up and help was very much appreciated. The financing part of it was made easy and with no issues. There were a couple of very good suggestions made and we took full advantage of them. The transaction took more than a few days because we had so many questions and did so many comparisons. Kent and the the management at T O'Brien made sure that we got all of the answers and most of all were patient with our decision process!! We highly recommend Tom Obrien for your next vehicle purchase!!

October 15, 2014

Dear Pimentels, Thank you for your business and for your recommendation! We're glad you had a great shopping experience at Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Enjoy your Jeep! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing.

Great Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I bought a used van from Kevin and it was a great experience. He was able to provide me with details about the van while trying to sell it to me but wasn't pushy. He worked with me over the next couple of days and we ended up purchase the van. The finance department was always willing to work with me and have all of the paper work ready for me when I arrived. It was a pleasant experience and I will be returning. The one small downside was that the used van was not as clean as I would have expected. There was some trash still left in the car.

December 3, 2014

Nick, Congratulations on your van and thank you for your business! I'm sorry it wasn't as clean as you expected. It should have been spotless inside and out! Bring it in next time it's dirty on the outside and Kevin will run it through the car wash for free. Thanks for your review! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Worst car buying experience ever

by from Indianapolis, in |

I was railroaded away from the model that I was interested in and coerced into buying a vehichle from stock instead of what I wanted. I did not get the options, color or equipment package that I wanted, being told that it would be difficult to get even after offering to pay additional costs to get the right jeep. I was left very disappointed in jeep,chrysler and especially Tom o'brien.

December 3, 2014

Very disappointed, I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience. We often discount a vehicle we have in stock so our customers can take advantage of the financing or rebates before they expire at the end of each month. I'm sorry you didn't get the Jeep you wanted. Please contact our Sales Manager to discuss possible options for you. Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Great Service, Very Clean, Professional, Polite

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I traded my vehicle and was sold an amazing 2014 Jeep Patriot by Jeff Armstrong. Mr. Armstrong was a great help through out the process and delivered a great vehicle that met my needs. I would strongly recommend Jeff at Tom O'Brien for any vehicle need!!

December 3, 2014

Blake Thrasher, Gotta love the Jeep Patriot! I'm glad you had a good experience working with Jeff at Tom O'Brien. His customers love him! Thank you for your business and for your review! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Vice President, F. C. Tucker Company

by from Carmel, IN |

This is the second car I have purchased at Tom O'Brien Both experiences were outstanding, knowledgeable and friendly sales people, outstanding producte, fair negotiations. I am very pleased.

November 18, 2014

Mr. Cowan, Thank you for your repeated business and for taking the time to post a review! We're glad you were pleased with your experience at Tom O'Brien! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing.

Quality service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We now have purchased 2 cars from O'Brien Dodge after a referral from a family friend. Both were great experiences thanks to Dean by getting great cars at fair prices. The service after the sale is also excellent. I recently went in for a repair that initially was not covered by the warranty. It was fixed without a fight. That was impressive service. I highly recommend the dealership for purchasing and service on your car.

October 31, 2014

Dear Car Owner, thank you for your continued business and for your great review! We're glad you were happy with your experience! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

bought our used van

by from Columbus, IN |

Went in after seeing a used van on the website. Everyone was friendly and helpful

October 31, 2014

KH, thanks for your review - short & sweet - and for making the trip from Columbus! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

Highly recommended

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Outstanding Dealer. I was blown away by the customer Service and no pressure to buy. I feel each dealership should model themselves after this one. In dealing with Kevin O'Brien Jr. I truly felt he was focused on getting me in the right vehicle and not on how much you can sell. - Keep up the amazing work

September 21, 2014

Chris s, Thank you for recommending Tom O'Brien! I'm glad you got a chance to work with Kevin O'Brien, Jr. We want to make sure the 4th generation of O'Briens is maintaining our customer service standards! He's a great guy! Thanks for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing.

Great Car - Easy Process

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I were looking for a new car and started our car shopping process at Tom O'Brien Jeep. Christine took great care of us, even going into the back and pulling out a used Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland that was not even on the lot. There was little haggling over the price - they cut straight to the chase. In the end, we ended up with a great used 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. The process was easy and stress free. We walked out that afternoon with our car.

August 8, 2014

Dear Greg C, Thanks for your review. Christine has been our top salesperson for several years and her customers love working with her. I'm glad you enjoyed our selling process and hope you enjoy your Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland as well! Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

First class dealership.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I have all the service on my 2012 Dodge Charger R/T done at this dealership. All my experience with them has been great. Their rates are very reasonable and everything is done right the first time. I was also very happy with they buying process here as well. I got a very good deal on my 2012 and unlike some other dealers, no underhanded sales tactics were used. Highly recommended.

August 5, 2014

GTO_04, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review! We have some of the finest service technicians in Central Indiana, and they know Dodge better than anyone! Enjoy your Dodge Charger R/T and let us know how we can help you down the road! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing

People offered GREAT consideration and care.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

When I learned that my car (not a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge) had a structural flaw that made it unsafe to drive, I went to Tom O'Brien upon the recommendation of a family member. I wanted to be sure about my choice so I drove cars at other dealers as well. I went back to O'Brien and couldn't have been treated better -- nor, I think, have gotten a better deal on a new Jeep Latitude! I would recommend that anyone interested in a car -- new or used -- check out Tom O'Brien.

July 8, 2014

Sally, Thank you for recommending Tom O'Brien to your friends and family! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience. Congratulations on your new Jeep! Terry O'Brien, Director of Marketing