Tom O'Brien Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - North

Service 888-416-3674

Our Family Works for you since 1933

Great Experience

by from Indianapolis |

Pure & Simple. Tom O'Brien made buying my vehicle smooth & painless. Dean Williams was informative & didn't try to sell me something that I didn't need. Thanks Dean

December 17, 2011

"Business Owner" -- Now THAT'S what we like to hear from a B2B purchaser! Thanks for taking the time to pass along 'kudos' to Dean! We look forward to continuing our relationship by seeing you in our Service Department. Happy Holidays!-- Diane

Positive experience at Tom O'Brien Dealership

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had such a good experience with Tom O'Brien that I would recommend this dealership to everyone. If you are looking for a vehicle, please ask for Rob Sloan. He is by far one of the best sales people I have ever dealt with. There is no pressure and the entire dealership does a magnificent job.

December 15, 2011

"Avid Chrysler Enthusiast" - Thanks for taking the time to give Rob the recognition of providing you a great purchase experience, we appreciate that you took the time to do so! We hope you enjoy your purchase, and 'be safe on the road'. - Diane

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Purchase

by from West Lafayette,In. |

Dean Williams found and delivered the exact equipment we wanted on our Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We received everything we wanted without paying for equipment we did not want.Dean is sending us the Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual to replace the one for a Liberty that was the only mistake in the vehicle. We appreciate the mailing of this manual promptly to correct the delivery error. Dean was very knowledgeable about the many features of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We are looking forward to receiving excellant service for ur new Jeep at Tom O'Brien as well. They had the best inventory of Jeeps in this area allowing us to select our vehicle right out of their inventory to meet our immediate need. Thank you Dean for the great purchase experience.

December 15, 2011

Scott -- Glad to hear that you had such a great purchase experience! We will make sure that Dean receives recognition during our next sales meeting. Happy Holidays! -- Diane

Finding the exact car I was looking for!

by from Columbus, Indiana |

I was looking to replace my Chrysler 300 touriing. I loved the car but wanted awd. I was able to find another Chrysler 300C with AWD,a HEMI engine and very low milage. Talarha McDole assisted me in the purchase of the car and was very helpful. I am extremely pleased with the car and Tom Obrien.

Great customer service

by from Fishers, in |

Really enjoyed my experience with Tom O'Brein Jeep. Elliot the sales rep was very helpful and easy going. They also worked very hard on getting me the price on my trade in.

easy and fast

by from Ladoga indiana |

I had a wonderful experience. Michael langan was willing to go the extra mile to help me get into a 2008 Pontiac torrent.This was the easiest car buying trip I have ever had.

December 15, 2011

"Mommy" -- SO happy to hear that you had a great buying experience! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how Michael Langan did, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your Torrent & Happy Holidays! -- Diane

Bought a 2008 Jeep Patriot

by from Anderson, IN |

Michael Langan was a wonderful salesman, he asnwered all of our questions and worked with us on multiple days to make sure we found the best car for us.

December 15, 2011

Thanks Lisa for taking the time to acknowledge Michael's attention to detail and his commitment to his customers. Enjoy your Patriot! We look forward to seeing you in our service department as well. Hope your holiday is awesome!

New Car Purchase

by from Indpls, IN |

I was very happy with Al McGinley at Tom O'Brien. He was very thourough and fair. The priocess started and finished commpletely to my satisfaction. I would definatley buy anothe car from him.

First time New car buyer/Wonderful experience

by from Marion |

I had the most non stressful time purchasing my brand new Jeep Patriot from Tom O'brien Jeep dealers! Wonderful customer service, and hassle free experience. Michael Langan was a wonderful salesman, and they went out of their way to make my buying experience as pleasant as possible. If i had to buy from them 10 times more i would, And recommend any one to purchase a vehicle,or get repairs from this Jeep dealership.Wonderful people and honest customer service is what i was looking for an that is what i found. Teresa .

October 2, 2011

Teresa, Thanks SO much for the kind words! We appreciate that you took the time to recognize Michael Langan and the buying experience that he provided - enjoy your purchase, and 'be safe on the road'!

New Jeep Limited...

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After 3 Tahoes and 22 years driving them I switched to the Jeep brand. So far my experience has been great beginning with being greeted by Megan McCarty in the parking lot as she and I were both heading to the front door. She was personable, knowledgable and helped me get what I wanted quickly. She was not pushy and being in sales myself, I can't STAND PUSHY SALESPEOPLE!!! I would highly recommend asking for her to help you with your next JEEP product. Thanks Megan, Cherry Bing and I are getting along just fine!

August 29, 2011

Thanks SO much for the 'kudos' for Megan. She is fairly new to our organization, and we appreciate the feedback regarding your purchase experience. We hope you and Ms. "Cherry Bing" continue to have a great relationship. We look forward to your first visit in our Service Department...'be safe on the road'!