Key Hyundai of Manchester

(1.0) 3 Reviews

21 Hartford Tpke, Vernon, CT 06066

No integrity and condescending

by from manchester, ct |

Terrible- they do not keep their word on their warranty, and when you go up the chain of command for help, they are condescending and tell you to go elsewhere. Worst experience EVER - do not go here!

pray you don't need to have service done

by from Ellington,CT |

I have had to use the service department 3 times already on my brand new Hyundai. They are horrible. They still haven't fixed the issues, they give you the run around and treat you like you're crazy. I have three issues wrong with the car, and they can't seem to find ANY of them. I dealt with Chris Brown, who doesn't know what he's talking about. His supervisor is even worse. I would definitely buy a Hyundai again, but l would NEVER buy from Key.

Don't go here

by from Manchester, CT |

I went to Key Hyundai of Manchester looking for a new car. I was immediately greeted by a salesman. I told him I would like to look at some of the new cars. I was told they would only show me some new cars after I provided him personal financial information to let him know which cars would be the best for me to afford. He would not show me a car until I provided him with my social security number, pay-off information for my existing car, and income information - pay stubs, W2 etc. He also wanted to take my car for a test ride before he would even show me a new car. I told him I didn't feel the need to provide this informtion to just look at a new car. I left and returned with my husband. This same salesman ignored me when I returned. My husband and I walked out never to return. This was the worst experience I ever had in a dealership. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone ever !! You should not have to provide your social security number to look at a car!!