Key Hyundai of Manchester

(1.0) 2 Reviews

21 Hartford Tpke, Vernon, CT 06066

pray you don't need to have service done

by from Ellington,CT |

I have had to use the service department 3 times already on my brand new Hyundai. They are horrible. They still haven't fixed the issues, they give you the run around and treat you like you're crazy. I have three issues wrong with the car, and they can't seem to find ANY of them. I dealt with Chris Brown, who doesn't know what he's talking about. His supervisor is even worse. I would definitely buy a Hyundai again, but l would NEVER buy from Key.

Don't go here

by from Manchester, CT |

I went to Key Hyundai of Manchester looking for a new car. I was immediately greeted by a salesman. I told him I would like to look at some of the new cars. I was told they would only show me some new cars after I provided him personal financial information to let him know which cars would be the best for me to afford. He would not show me a car until I provided him with my social security number, pay-off information for my existing car, and income information - pay stubs, W2 etc. He also wanted to take my car for a test ride before he would even show me a new car. I told him I didn't feel the need to provide this informtion to just look at a new car. I left and returned with my husband. This same salesman ignored me when I returned. My husband and I walked out never to return. This was the worst experience I ever had in a dealership. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone ever !! You should not have to provide your social security number to look at a car!!