Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

1339 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106

Used 888-278-3079

The 95 Guy!

Old, high mile and overpriced.

by from Lawrence Ma |

shopped everywhere. compared prices. don't waste your time the cars are higth milers and overpriced.

Not very Happy!!

by from Pembroke, NH |

I purchased a Vehicle in August and within a Month I was not happy with it and just wanted to trade it towards another one. The Vehicle I got had less than 50 miles since I got it and they told me I would get $4000 less than I had just paid them for it in trade. They refused to work with me on a resolution and just kept saying they did me a "Favor" on the price. They seem really great but all car salesman are alike.

Purchasing a car was easy at Auto Wholesalers

by from Limington, Maine |

Found a car I was interested in looking at and called to confirm it was still available. The salesperson was helpful and honest about the condition of the car. I drove 1.5 hours to look at it and it was just as he explained, defect he mentioned about he tie rod that needed replacing. Purchase was smooth and title was sent overnight to my house (original owner forgot to sign it). So far so good!

Lost my business

by from Nashua nh |

inquired twice regarding a car my son was interested in purchasing and never received a call nor an email........

Went to Auto Wholesalers of Hooksettt

by from Lawrence MA. |

I went to Auto wholesaler to look at car and trucks. They were very helpful and truthful. I did not find a car that suited my needs bt they did take my contact information in the event something does come in that they think fits what I am looking for.

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett, Cadillac Deville.

by from Kennebunk, ME |

I bought my first car, a Cadillac Deville 2000 today. The experience was enjoyable, and the dealer was very helpful. Has a BBB rating A+. Check out what they have to offer.

Starting over

by from Manchester NH |

I want to express how happy I was with my buying experience at Autowholesalers in Hooksett, NH. I was pleased that Paul Miller took his time explaining everything to me. I was not really looking to finance another car, but after talking with Paul and him doing whatever it was he needed to do to get me into a newer car that was safe and reliable I decided to buy. He was'nt pushy or over zealous. He was straight about my trade in and did'nt get me into something that I would have trouble paying for later. He was very polite and very helpful. I would hope that any future dealings would be with someone like him. I am very satisfied with my car and the payments. You have a very good man working in this company. Thank you.

great deal and they stand behind what they sell!!

by from hooksett nh |

Jan 3rd 2013 Dear mr. kelly, I am writing you today to thank you and your staff for a wonderful buying experience as well as how well you took care of me after the sale. Let me explain, first i was a little top heavy in my truck with a couple of bumps in my credit. I wanted to get into a luxury car and the deal was going nowhere. You stepped in and made this deal work. The next day i picked up my mercedes benz and shortly after i picked it up it had an electrical issue. I brought it back to your dealership and immediately Brian took it in to look at. While i was waiting, my son got hurt at school, while i was still on the phone with the school, my salesman Larry and his manager Paul got plates put on a car so if i needed to leave i had a way to get there. Just that would have made the experience of purchasing from you amazing that you cared so much, but it continues. Being a mercedes the electrical issue was a challenge and you took care of me. While the car was out of commission you ensured i had transportation, transportation you usually dont supply, to do my job. You also ensured i had transportation to go to Paris Island, South Carolina to see my grandsons graduation as a Marine. I did not have to ask you for anything, you offered everything. You sold me a wonderful car, you stood by your sale, you took care of me while the car was being serviced. You have a great organization and again I thank you. Please feel free to use me as a reference. Respectfully yours, Kurt Hadfield

Jeepgc

by from Concord, NH |

My ex-husband always did the car shopping, so I was alittle intimidated, my salesperson made me feel comfortable and unpressured. All around great experience.

Great Customer service

by from Litchfield, NH |

I bought my car at Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett.The reason I went there was that I checked the Better Business Bureau and found they had a A+ rating. The sales people were helpful and my car has been great. I am sure I will buy my next car there.