Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Used 888-278-3079

The 95 Guy!

Lost my business

by from Nashua nh |

inquired twice regarding a car my son was interested in purchasing and never received a call nor an email........

Went to Auto Wholesalers of Hooksettt

by from Lawrence MA. |

I went to Auto wholesaler to look at car and trucks. They were very helpful and truthful. I did not find a car that suited my needs bt they did take my contact information in the event something does come in that they think fits what I am looking for.

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett, Cadillac Deville.

by from Kennebunk, ME |

I bought my first car, a Cadillac Deville 2000 today. The experience was enjoyable, and the dealer was very helpful. Has a BBB rating A+. Check out what they have to offer.

Starting over

by from Manchester NH |

I want to express how happy I was with my buying experience at Autowholesalers in Hooksett, NH. I was pleased that Paul Miller took his time explaining everything to me. I was not really looking to finance another car, but after talking with Paul and him doing whatever it was he needed to do to get me into a newer car that was safe and reliable I decided to buy. He was'nt pushy or over zealous. He was straight about my trade in and did'nt get me into something that I would have trouble paying for later. He was very polite and very helpful. I would hope that any future dealings would be with someone like him. I am very satisfied with my car and the payments. You have a very good man working in this company. Thank you.

great deal and they stand behind what they sell!!

by from hooksett nh |

Jan 3rd 2013 Dear mr. kelly, I am writing you today to thank you and your staff for a wonderful buying experience as well as how well you took care of me after the sale. Let me explain, first i was a little top heavy in my truck with a couple of bumps in my credit. I wanted to get into a luxury car and the deal was going nowhere. You stepped in and made this deal work. The next day i picked up my mercedes benz and shortly after i picked it up it had an electrical issue. I brought it back to your dealership and immediately Brian took it in to look at. While i was waiting, my son got hurt at school, while i was still on the phone with the school, my salesman Larry and his manager Paul got plates put on a car so if i needed to leave i had a way to get there. Just that would have made the experience of purchasing from you amazing that you cared so much, but it continues. Being a mercedes the electrical issue was a challenge and you took care of me. While the car was out of commission you ensured i had transportation, transportation you usually dont supply, to do my job. You also ensured i had transportation to go to Paris Island, South Carolina to see my grandsons graduation as a Marine. I did not have to ask you for anything, you offered everything. You sold me a wonderful car, you stood by your sale, you took care of me while the car was being serviced. You have a great organization and again I thank you. Please feel free to use me as a reference. Respectfully yours, Kurt Hadfield

Jeepgc

by from Concord, NH |

My ex-husband always did the car shopping, so I was alittle intimidated, my salesperson made me feel comfortable and unpressured. All around great experience.

Great Customer service

by from Litchfield, NH |

I bought my car at Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett.The reason I went there was that I checked the Better Business Bureau and found they had a A+ rating. The sales people were helpful and my car has been great. I am sure I will buy my next car there.