Greenway Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

New 866-462-9138
Used 866-672-8968
Service 877-264-2887

Your Five Star Dealer Guarantees You the Best Price Everyday

Best trip to car dealership

by from Orlando, FL |

I hate going into car dealerships, so when I came into Greenway Dodge I already had a frown on my face and was expecting to spend the whole day talking numbers. That frown quickly turned upside down thanks to your wonderful salesman Rob Redgate. He was so nice, and took the time to listen to my needs and wants and pointed me into the right direction. He didn't try to bully me into buying the car, which was nice. He calmed me down and made jokes, made the whole process seem painless. Thank you for your excellent service Rob!

Purchased like new 2014 Honda CR-V car

by from Sebastian, Florida |

I bought the car mainly because the price, miles and the color of the car. Overall the service was very poor. We made sure that the floor mats and the car fax report was available before we leave the facility. Also we requested that there was no gas so we need gas once we buy the car, but no luck. Sales people were not very friendly. Even though we wanted to pay cash and no financing, the process of paper work was almost 2.00 hours. Overall car price was great. Customer service and communication was very poor.

Victor Akimov - Sales and Leasing Consultant

by from Orlando, FL |

This is the best salesman that you can find. He was upfront, funny and was the best experience at dealership ever.

LIE TO FACE TO FACE

by from JAX FL |

ON THE 4 OF JULY I DROVE TO ORLANDO FROM JACKSONVILLE WITH A 9:30 AM APPOINTMENT I TEST DROVE A CAR WHICH I WANTED TO BUY. I HAD A TRADE IN WE NEGOTIATED AFTER A HOUR OR SO WE AGREED ON A AMOUNT. THEY GIVE ME THEIR'''''' WORD''''''. CAME BACK TO JACKSONVILLE AND WENT TO THE BANK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. WAITED AT MY BANK FOR 2 HOURS THEY FAX THE BUYER AGREEMENT. ONLY TO REVEAL THE TAKE 2500 DOLLARS OFF THE AGREED TRADE. I CALLED THE SALEMAN HE SAID THE GUY OVER HIM CHANGED HIS MIND. THEY WASTED MY 4 AND HALF OF THE NEXT DAY. THE SALEMAN JUST SAID YES ****THATS MESSED UP****. IF YOUR WORD ISNT GOOD YOUR NOTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY. JUST WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW !!! I GOT DONE IN !!!!!!

Great Dealership!

by from Cocoa, FL |

I bought 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee's there and they were great! Robert Redgate is a great salesperson to buy a car from you should ask for him.

2nd time Great buying experience

by from Orlando |

What a great experience purchasing our second vehicle from Greenway Dodge. Victor was such a great help and extremely knowledgeable PC12312011

Victor Akimov saved the day!

by from Davenport, FL |

Getting us into a new car was a challenge. But Victor Akimov and the Greenway Dodge sales Dept rose to that challenge and made it all happen. As we say at my job "above and beyond!" Thank you guys. I think I'm gonna enjoy my new Dodge Dart. There are several sentimental reasons for picking the new Dart ... back to my younger days! Thanks again.

Great Salesman Victor Akimov

by from Lake Mary, Fl |

Thank You Victor for making this process a great experience, we went to other dealers before and we didn't buy because we didn't received the service that Victor gave to us. Thank you and God bless you.

we appreciate youe help

by from orlando, fl |

We went to greenway in search of a quality pre owned vehicle for our son, our budget was somewhat limited and we were not sure if we would find. I met Sherman who helped us find the right vehicle that fit perfectly in our budget. Sherman we appreciate your help and Josh loves his new car.

Great Service - a satisfied customer.

by from Oviedo, FL |

Everyone was professional and worked to ensure we were satisfied with our purchase. They were not pressure sales people.

Top Notch all the way around

by from Orlando, FL |

Victor Akimov took care of me from the moment I walked in. He stayed late to help me close the deal, and worked with me in every way. I will go back to him when I need a new car, and will send my friends and family his way when they are in the market for a car as well. Thanks Victor!