2012 Dodge Avenger

Available in 4 styles:  2012 Dodge Avenger 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by Mj314 from ST.LOUIS, MO | June 9, 2014

NOT ONLY DOES THIS CAR LOOK INCREDIBLE BUT DRIVES SMOOTHLY AND SPACIOUS AS WELL! I LOVE IT AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND!! DRIVES NICE GREAT GAS MILEAGE! BUT I WILL WRITE ANOTHER REVIEW LATER BUT MINES GREAT AND RUNNING WELL AT 50K MILES 2012 DODGE AVENGER SE

owned three

by twitchy from | May 7, 2014

bought 08 used loved it bought 10 new bought 12new sxtplus because of more features only engine I would recommend is the 6

Great Deal

by Captain America from Sutton Ford, Matteson, IL | April 12, 2014

This is a great choice for a sports car if you don't want to spend a lot of money. The mileage is great and it seats me great for my 6'0 frame. The dealership I purchased the vehicle had great service and the salesman Mr. Baker gave me a great deal.

Lots of car for the price

by Dodgefan4ever from Lowell, Ma | April 9, 2014

I shopped around and looked at the Challenger but it looked like I was going through mid-life crisis. I test drove the Journey, loved it but did not want an SUV so I test drove the Avenger. It drives like a dream, It gets excellent gas mileage and came with plenty of options for the price. I have heated seats, heated mirrors, automatic dimming mirror, touch screen radio with blu-tooth, all the controls on the steering wheel and remote starter. I had a base model car before this one and I paid more with nothing in it, this is a bargain, Love the look of it and handles well. HIghly recommend this car to anyone,

awesome car

by happy consumer from pittsburgh pa. | March 5, 2014

I bought my Avengers 1 year ago and I love it.... Very fast very smooth very quiet and it handles like is riding on Rails I would definitely recommend this car.

Great car

by Classic Muscle from Seffner, Florida | August 11, 2013

If you're in the market for a new car and you have the opportunity to have the Dodge Avenger on your list, go with the Avenger. It's a great car, really good on gas, and it's pretty quick for a 4 cylinder. I was in the market for the SE, however I found the deal of the century on an SXT and I jumped on it. I couldn't be happier. The SXT has a slightly tweaked engine, and instead of the standard 2.0L like in the base model, my SXT has the 2.4L engine. It may not sound like that big a difference, but is and I'm glad I came across the Avenger that I bought when I did. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Avenger, however next time I will get the R/T package with all the bells and whistles and the tweaked V6 that it comes with. Great car for the money.

Rental review

by KJ from Prescott Valley, AZ | April 5, 2013

Had this car for a 5 day rental...thank goodness I don't own this model. Likes: large trunk, gas shocks on the trunk lid, decent sounding radio. Dislikes: clunky sounding transmission, especially from Park to Reverse. Brakes lock up too easily. Poor visibility from front and rear pillars. Front seat bottom uncomforable after 1 hour of driving. Fair to adequate power, but the transmission shifts poorly on an uphill. Really....I mean really lousy gas mileage. Many cheap plastic parts that fall off easily. Overall summary, the Avenger is an unrefined car that only works as a rental car.

Awesome

by Tiff from Springfield, MO | January 22, 2013

Love this car, Traded in my Dodge Caliber for it pretty much only paying $7,000 on it since I got an okay trade in. This thing is like a tiger compared to my caliber. This car speeds up hella fast I have to be careful though so I dont take off like a bat lol. Love this car. Cozy seats

CS reports are full of it

by oh what a feeling from odenton MD | December 19, 2012

Got the 2013. The car rides well. Corners and road feel are excellent. The CS guys says its unrefined, well on testing for 25 mins. Show how much there worth. Had the car with the V6 engine. Outstanding performance for the buck. Also based on the insurance and trade in value of old car. Dodge offers a llot. Its one of the best cars on the road.

great car

by dodge owner from california los angeles | November 19, 2012

Well I think the dodge avenger is a very good car. I rented one in Seattle for 1 week.Now the only thing is that I don't think that Dodge are very reliable cars. But because I like Dodge so much I only gave it 3 stars. So any ways the trunck was a little too small for me.OH AND I PUT USED IN AND JUST GETTING AROUND BECAUSE I ACTUALLY JUST HAD ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!