2013 Dodge Avenger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2014 Dodge Avenger

by Nikkik from Cahokia IL | March 24, 2014

I love my new 2014 Dodge Avenger. The pricing was affordable and the vehicle is very sleek and comfortable. The people who made it happen was the friendly professionals at Bob Brady Auto Mall in Decatur IL. Especially Ms. Katrina Wells, she was the best. She was friendly, nice, and made the process fast and actually enjoyable because of her spunky attitude. SO if you need a new vehicle, I definitely would recommend Bob Brady Auto Mall, and don't forget to ask for Ms. Katrina Wells because she is awesome!!!! Thanks Katrina!!!!

Pretty fun car!

by Some guy from Ohio from Columbus, OH | March 20, 2014

Bought this car not too long ago and its a fun car to have. I got the 3.6 liter engine because I heard bad things about the 2.4 (test drove both engines and Im ok with a good performance rather than gas mileage anyway). For being my first "new" car, Its a fun ride to own and I would recommend it for people who want a mid size sedan.

The bad

by 1979f150man from Indiana | March 13, 2014

I'm just surprised by the reviews...everyone must not drive them in the winter because my mustang handles better than this car in the winter the back end of this car slides out more then I expected out of front wheel drive... If there is any bit of ice in my driveway might as well push it and then the blind spots are pretty bad but otherwise not a bad car

Pleased

by OSUDAVE from Canton< Ohio | March 12, 2014

I purchased a 2013 SXT new in July, since then I put 7500 miles on it, and am very pleased so far, With the I-4 gas mileage is respectable and acceleration & performance is better than I expected. Really don't have any complaints considering the price of the vehicle. The fit and finish are very good.Sporty good looks, nice wheels & tires {I have the optional 18 inch aluminum wheels w/ Goodyear eagles}, The car is a pleasure to drive.

hot v6

by mopar man from Hooksett,N.H | March 5, 2014

My daughter bought one and had me test drive hers I was hooked I bought one three months later.Just looking at hers and being Dodge person ,I looked at the Charger first but the Avenger just stuck for the money and performance, with sharp looks.

Great sporty sedan

by EvWallCincyOH from Cincinnati, OH | January 16, 2014

I have the SXT 2.4 engine 4 cylinder. Its a gas saver and I get 32 MPG. Over the sticker price for highway driving. It has a really smooth ride also

problems

by avenger from | January 16, 2014

I bought this car in June of 2013. Talk about brand new right? Well I've been having problem with the car not starting. It has happened in all different climates. Honestly this is crazy talk considering the car is only 6 months old and it is having these provlems, already. I bought it to do the dealership to get it looked at, but of course they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't happening at that moment. Never again will I buy this type of car, cannot wait till I can trade this thing in!

Car's Okay

by Bop from OKC,OK | December 27, 2013

After reading what to avoid there is nothing to say.Period. Dissatisfaction has Nothing to do with the vehicle.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Headaches with this car

by Headache from Avenger from san antonio | December 18, 2013

I bought my 2013 Avenger new May,2013.....this is my 3rd Avenger and will be my last one.....I had to take my car into the dealership service dept more than 5 times to get the front end fix where the car will stop pulling to the right and the rear brakes has been changed out since Sept,2913 and the rear brakes are making a very loud noise when you back up.....is anybody else having the same issue.....the dealership advised me that all 2013 Avengers and Chrysler 200 are having issues with the rear brakes and Dodge is refusing to replace them and correct the problem. I called serveral times to Dodge and it is true....they refusing to correct this problem and has a careless attitude,,,,,,,,please let me know if anybody else is having this issue akso......if you are not having this issue.....you will and good luck

beauty,power,love it !!!

by main muscle from fresh meadows, ny | November 23, 2013

test drove a Mazda 3 (4-cyl.)and the Dodge Avenger (6-cyl). Car cost about the same, Mazda (compact) better gas mileage and lower insurance, Avenger (mid-size) more comfort and bigger engine size for more power. Came down to looks of the car and how I would look driving the car. Being 25 years old I chose the stylish Dodge Avenger. Only young once, and before I get a family, I want some fun and enjoyment.