2013 Dodge Avenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

No Complaints

by EDUB from Little Rock, Ar | December 16, 2014

I've had this car for almost 2 years have put over 40,000 miles on it no problems what so ever once i got the factory goodyear tires off i was even more happier with the ride and the handling of the car. Would by again if the made them for 2015 but don't look like thats goin to happen

Wet Weather

by Jimmy from Seattle | October 28, 2014

A You Tube video said they take up a lot of real estate when stopping. I have had mine just over 30 days and use it for my Uber business. I really like this car. The car follows all the road defects, cracks grooves. Then we had a day of rain (Seattle) Talk about scared, I inquired about the tires on a Face Book page. I've been assured that if I rid the car of the Goodyear tires it should be safer to drive in the wet weather. Any ideas of what to do to the suspension so I can get around in the snow without sitting on the edge of my seat ?

Car gone bad Brake Issues

by suzzana from Idaho | August 19, 2014

I bought the 2013 Dodge Avenger in Jan. 2013. Color love it. Over all ride nice and quite. March 2013 my windshield wipers would start wiping for no reason. I took it to dodge they told me there was nothing they can do cause they cant see it. At 7500 miles in July 2013 my brakes started making loud noises. At first it was only when I backed up then come August it was all the time. After 3 visits of scuffing the roaders up they said if it happened again they would replace everything in the brake system cause there was complaints in the 300,Darts,Avengers. They said they replaced the whole brake system.They stated their was scares in the roaders and it shouldn't of been that way at 7500 miles to the front and rear. They left the account open incase that didn't work. However they only did the rear and the same day the front was so bad I couldn't drive it. 3 days later back in to the service dept. they did front brakes. was good 1 week. I have called 17 times left voicemails for the dealership manager and service dept. My Brakes now are sticking & still loud as ever. I bought a new car cause I feel unsafe to drive this car anymore. I only have 18000. miles on this car, over my head do to car holding its value. I think DODGE needs to make this right. Hope Dodge reads this and starts caring for their customers.

The sleeper Avenger

by Vics Mini Charger from Agawam,Ma | August 8, 2014

WAOH is what I said first time I test drove this car at Thirfty Car Sales Springfield , MA so smooth acceleration and pick up on demand the car practically rolls effortless. The Pentastar V6 3.6 does a great job getting me where I want to go and fast if need be. I get around 18-19 mpg city and yes I have gotten 30 mpg highway cruising at 75. Very stable car limited body roll I had to make a sudden maneuver on the highway going 70 o so and it responded flawlessly. Dodge has stepped up their game big time with this car led tail lamps great night headlamp light visibility a very comfortable accessible interior. I had a total of 4 adults in the Avenger and like 200lbs of luggage and the car was just as responsive and powerful. I am very happy with my purchase I highly recommend it. For the money the quality of a vehicle is a no brainer

Perfect!

by NYICEMAN from New York | July 4, 2014

I bought this car in Feb 2013, the SXT model with every option under the sun. This car drives great as i have put 23,000 on it already. The color is my seconf fav thing and i get more and more stares(redline red). I just wish the R/T version was out when i bought this because i would have bought that one. I will just wait till next year and have two in my driveway!!! thanks Dodge for making a great car finally!

Im Happy with This Car!!

by Jamieboy86 from Dayton, Tx | May 27, 2014

I got the 2013 SE in July of 2013, so far Ive put 26,500 miles on it. For me, coming from a truck its a little small, but as far as driving to and from work its pretty good. The ride is pretty smooth, my friends and family say they fit comfortable when going out. I got the V6, which I would recommend, its pretty quick when coming from a stop and also when passing on the highway. Mileage isnt too bad, so far Im getting 28/hwy. The only complaint I have is with the cheap hub caps. Everytime Im driving with my windows down, you can hear them rattle when hitting any bump in the road. Would recommend getting a nicer rim, which Im going to get a set in a few months. But Im happy with getting this car, its been very reliable.

2013 dodge avenger sxt

by 2013 dodge avenger sxt from | May 19, 2014

I had this car for over a year bought it in June of 2013 for the people having g problems with it it's called take care of your car the way your suppose to that's y there is a owners manual

Nice but not reliable

by Ana from Arizona from Tucson Ariz | May 7, 2014

Loved the car when I purchased it a year ago. 6 months later started having troulbe with it-something isdefinitly wrong, have taken it in twice to 2 different Dodge delearships and niether one could find out what the problem is. I'm seriously debating on trading it in because I will have a negative balance. Sounds like a hotrod with major rattling noise. Purchased the car at Dodge dealership in Tucson-hopefully they will make it right. Disappointed

2014 Dodge Avenger

by Nikkik from Cahokia IL | March 24, 2014

I love my new 2014 Dodge Avenger. The pricing was affordable and the vehicle is very sleek and comfortable. The people who made it happen was the friendly professionals at Bob Brady Auto Mall in Decatur IL. Especially Ms. Katrina Wells, she was the best. She was friendly, nice, and made the process fast and actually enjoyable because of her spunky attitude. SO if you need a new vehicle, I definitely would recommend Bob Brady Auto Mall, and don't forget to ask for Ms. Katrina Wells because she is awesome!!!! Thanks Katrina!!!!

Pretty fun car!

by Some guy from Ohio from Columbus, OH | March 20, 2014

Bought this car not too long ago and its a fun car to have. I got the 3.6 liter engine because I heard bad things about the 2.4 (test drove both engines and Im ok with a good performance rather than gas mileage anyway). For being my first "new" car, Its a fun ride to own and I would recommend it for people who want a mid size sedan.