2013 Dodge Avenger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Perfect!

by NYICEMAN from New York | July 4, 2014

I bought this car in Feb 2013, the SXT model with every option under the sun. This car drives great as i have put 23,000 on it already. The color is my seconf fav thing and i get more and more stares(redline red). I just wish the R/T version was out when i bought this because i would have bought that one. I will just wait till next year and have two in my driveway!!! thanks Dodge for making a great car finally!

Im Happy with This Car!!

by Jamieboy86 from Dayton, Tx | May 27, 2014

I got the 2013 SE in July of 2013, so far Ive put 26,500 miles on it. For me, coming from a truck its a little small, but as far as driving to and from work its pretty good. The ride is pretty smooth, my friends and family say they fit comfortable when going out. I got the V6, which I would recommend, its pretty quick when coming from a stop and also when passing on the highway. Mileage isnt too bad, so far Im getting 28/hwy. The only complaint I have is with the cheap hub caps. Everytime Im driving with my windows down, you can hear them rattle when hitting any bump in the road. Would recommend getting a nicer rim, which Im going to get a set in a few months. But Im happy with getting this car, its been very reliable.

2013 dodge avenger sxt

by 2013 dodge avenger sxt from | May 19, 2014

I had this car for over a year bought it in June of 2013 for the people having g problems with it it's called take care of your car the way your suppose to that's y there is a owners manual

Nice but not reliable

by Ana from Arizona from Tucson Ariz | May 7, 2014

Loved the car when I purchased it a year ago. 6 months later started having troulbe with it-something isdefinitly wrong, have taken it in twice to 2 different Dodge delearships and niether one could find out what the problem is. I'm seriously debating on trading it in because I will have a negative balance. Sounds like a hotrod with major rattling noise. Purchased the car at Dodge dealership in Tucson-hopefully they will make it right. Disappointed

2014 Dodge Avenger

by Nikkik from Cahokia IL | March 24, 2014

I love my new 2014 Dodge Avenger. The pricing was affordable and the vehicle is very sleek and comfortable. The people who made it happen was the friendly professionals at Bob Brady Auto Mall in Decatur IL. Especially Ms. Katrina Wells, she was the best. She was friendly, nice, and made the process fast and actually enjoyable because of her spunky attitude. SO if you need a new vehicle, I definitely would recommend Bob Brady Auto Mall, and don't forget to ask for Ms. Katrina Wells because she is awesome!!!! Thanks Katrina!!!!

Pretty fun car!

by Some guy from Ohio from Columbus, OH | March 20, 2014

Bought this car not too long ago and its a fun car to have. I got the 3.6 liter engine because I heard bad things about the 2.4 (test drove both engines and Im ok with a good performance rather than gas mileage anyway). For being my first "new" car, Its a fun ride to own and I would recommend it for people who want a mid size sedan.

The bad

by 1979f150man from Indiana | March 13, 2014

I'm just surprised by the reviews...everyone must not drive them in the winter because my mustang handles better than this car in the winter the back end of this car slides out more then I expected out of front wheel drive... If there is any bit of ice in my driveway might as well push it and then the blind spots are pretty bad but otherwise not a bad car

Pleased

by OSUDAVE from Canton< Ohio | March 12, 2014

I purchased a 2013 SXT new in July, since then I put 7500 miles on it, and am very pleased so far, With the I-4 gas mileage is respectable and acceleration & performance is better than I expected. Really don't have any complaints considering the price of the vehicle. The fit and finish are very good.Sporty good looks, nice wheels & tires {I have the optional 18 inch aluminum wheels w/ Goodyear eagles}, The car is a pleasure to drive.

hot v6

by mopar man from Hooksett,N.H | March 5, 2014

My daughter bought one and had me test drive hers I was hooked I bought one three months later.Just looking at hers and being Dodge person ,I looked at the Charger first but the Avenger just stuck for the money and performance, with sharp looks.

Great sporty sedan

by EvWallCincyOH from Cincinnati, OH | January 16, 2014

I have the SXT 2.4 engine 4 cylinder. Its a gas saver and I get 32 MPG. Over the sticker price for highway driving. It has a really smooth ride also