We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Dodge Avenger

2014 Dodge Avenger
Available in 3 styles:  2014 Dodge Avenger 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Problems!!!

by L from | June 28, 2016

I bought my 2014 Dodge Avenger Brand new... had to replace tires after 9 months, had a leak in my gas emission system at 50,50,000 miles, and now at 73000 miles have to replace both lower controls arms. I will never purchase a Dodge again. This is my 2nd Dodge and both have went downhill very fast!

Bought the "Blacktop" V-6

by BlackAvenger from NJ | June 4, 2016

I bought the SE "Blacktop" Edition with the 283 hp V-6 engine. It is a fast ride but the 6 gears wind-out quickly. I enjoy being able to drive it both as a manual and automatic. It looks great with the shiny, gloss-black paint, the black aluminum wheels with black interior. Is not easy to keep clean without a garage though. Every scratch shows. The only problem so far was a shorted out, oil pressure gauge that had to be replaced. The resale value should be great with this car, as there are few of the "Black-on-Black" V-6 models around.

nice car , first time in snow .

by karns007 from new baltimore, MI | April 10, 2016

first time I drove it in snow slides all over road. looking at different tires already. first fill up 27 mpg, all highway. highway speed 75. fill solid over all. had neon 33 mpg all day long. thinking of giving car to wife and still drive neon.

great value and power

by gman1200 from Washington, Il | July 17, 2015

This is by far the best car in its class ! I have the 3.6 L . with the Rally package . I get thumbs up all the time from peps around town. It has the power and fuel milage to go with it , I average 27 between town and highway, thats better that the window sticker says I should be getting. I do recommened this car to anyone that wants looks and performance .

Best kept secret - a powerful comfort machine!

by Karr Guy from Lehigh Valley Pa | January 30, 2015

Plain and simple : The refinements that were made to the last two years of the Avenger especially with the V6 and the suspension refinement - makes for a fantastic overall driving experience. With the added Rallye appearance package on an SE trim , you have an inexpensive and sporty looking car that also moves and performs sporty. There are no Camry's,Accord's or Malibu's that look as "tough" as the sport packaged Avenger. I bought one just before they stopped making them and I am very glad I did. Even if it didn't look as good as it does, the V6 power in itself makes driving a pleasure!

Great American made car!

by lawnboy from Minnesota | October 28, 2014

I am on my 2nd Avenger. I bought a 2013 with the 4 cyl. 2.4. It was ok, but I ended up finding a great deal at the same dealer for a 14' SE V6 with satellite radio and U-connect phone. It is awesome. 283 ponies in this little car, lots of fun. It is like a small Charger, but way more affordable. No problems at all. Not everyone wants a Camry! This thing hauls, and it is fun to drive. I like the sound of the dual exhaust. It just sounds cool! Great car in my opinion.

Impressive

by Dave from Napa, Ca. | October 3, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Avenger R/T. I splurged...it's loaded with everything. Economical: the first time I checked the hwy mileage I averaged 31.8 mpg. and it's incredibly fast! Great looking car also...well done Dodge!

A great car to own

by Kitty Kat from Morrow, Georgia | August 13, 2014

My husband and I just got the 2014 Dodge Avenger and I love it. I love everything about this car. It has room and good gas mileage. Thanks Evan Biddle, at Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Morrow, Ga

BEST CAR

by TRAVEL from Lebanon,Mo | July 29, 2014

This is our 2nd dodge avenger I wouldn't ask for a better car. Our new avenger is great we have only had it now for a month and half . I do know this we only took our car to Graven's to be serviced . They are great you don't need to have an appointment to get your oil changed. They help you any way they can. When my axel went bad on my 1st avenger they fixed it with in 5 days that was great . I would say that if you need a new or used car go talk to them at Greaven. thanks Tammy Galbreath

Its very reliable. Its pretty good on gas

by Mom on the go!!! from Baltimore, Maryland | July 24, 2014

I love the features. The design of the car is great! I had a good sales associate to help me pick it out!!