2014 Dodge Avenger

2014 Dodge Avenger
Available in 3 styles:  2014 Dodge Avenger 4dr FWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Best kept secret - a powerful comfort machine!

by Karr Guy from Lehigh Valley Pa | January 30, 2015

Plain and simple : The refinements that were made to the last two years of the Avenger especially with the V6 and the suspension refinement - makes for a fantastic overall driving experience. With the added Rallye appearance package on an SE trim , you have an inexpensive and sporty looking car that also moves and performs sporty. There are no Camry's,Accord's or Malibu's that look as "tough" as the sport packaged Avenger. I bought one just before they stopped making them and I am very glad I did. Even if it didn't look as good as it does, the V6 power in itself makes driving a pleasure!

Great American made car!

by lawnboy from Minnesota | October 28, 2014

I am on my 2nd Avenger. I bought a 2013 with the 4 cyl. 2.4. It was ok, but I ended up finding a great deal at the same dealer for a 14' SE V6 with satellite radio and U-connect phone. It is awesome. 283 ponies in this little car, lots of fun. It is like a small Charger, but way more affordable. No problems at all. Not everyone wants a Camry! This thing hauls, and it is fun to drive. I like the sound of the dual exhaust. It just sounds cool! Great car in my opinion.

Impressive

by Dave from Napa, Ca. | October 3, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Avenger R/T. I splurged...it's loaded with everything. Economical: the first time I checked the hwy mileage I averaged 31.8 mpg. and it's incredibly fast! Great looking car also...well done Dodge!

A great car to own

by Kitty Kat from Morrow, Georgia | August 13, 2014

My husband and I just got the 2014 Dodge Avenger and I love it. I love everything about this car. It has room and good gas mileage. Thanks Evan Biddle, at Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Morrow, Ga

BEST CAR

by TRAVEL from Lebanon,Mo | July 29, 2014

This is our 2nd dodge avenger I wouldn't ask for a better car. Our new avenger is great we have only had it now for a month and half . I do know this we only took our car to Graven's to be serviced . They are great you don't need to have an appointment to get your oil changed. They help you any way they can. When my axel went bad on my 1st avenger they fixed it with in 5 days that was great . I would say that if you need a new or used car go talk to them at Greaven. thanks Tammy Galbreath

Its very reliable. Its pretty good on gas

by Mom on the go!!! from Baltimore, Maryland | July 24, 2014

I love the features. The design of the car is great! I had a good sales associate to help me pick it out!!

Great family car

by 1 happy mom from Indiana | June 4, 2014

My 14 yr old is 6'2, I needed something he could fit into without eating his knees. Happy to say he has room to grow as does his brother. It's fun to drive love the way it handles, great gas mileage. 14 yr old says it's definitely NOT a mom car, sporty pkg..hehe.

Dodge is BACK

by Rebel Photographer from Detroit, MI | June 3, 2014

I considered, reviewed and compared the Dodge Avenger with the Chevy Malibu, the Dodge Challenger, and the Ford Fusion. Overall, this car proved to be the best bang for the buck. This is the 10th car I've ever owned (I won't list them all) and, the only one I've ever owned that, so far, has proven to be better than this one was my Pontiac Trans Am. Still, I would advise potential owners to consider the Avengers with the V6 engine... the 4 cylinder is often "sluggish" on initial take-off.

best bang for your buck

by roadrunner from somewhere in kentucky | March 16, 2014

for the craftsmanship, looks, power, and handling you will be hard pressed to find anything close in the same price range.

The best in town

by Sarah from Las Vegas , nv | January 20, 2014

I bought my new 2014 dodge avenger from our local towbin dodge dealership . I couldn't be any happier with my car and their customer service! The blue Jeanie helped me out and was great and have me an awesome price .