2010 Dodge Caliber

Available in 5 styles:  2010 Dodge Caliber 4dr FWD Hatchback shown

23 city / 27–31 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

are you people driving the same car as me

by neon98rt from madison wi | September 11, 2013

this car is horrible. But i guess if you went from a worse car or a junker car to this then you might give it high stars. merging on to the interstate is horrible. You have to be at 5k rpm for that car to even move. Just pulling out from a stop sign is scary . The car kind of "thinks about it" then goes. Shut the door once and listen, clunk. A car door should not go clunk, it sounds hollow. The inside is stiff. I dont feel safe it it .

I love my Caliber!

by Dodge Gal from Phoenix, AZ | July 2, 2012

I am so glad I bought this car. It is very economical. I was used to a Dodge Durango V8 engine and the gas that goes along with it. I really like Dodge cars, in general. I've had good luck with them. It's a fun little car.

VERY POOR CHOICE

by DEISEL from CARROLLTON,GEORGIA | June 14, 2012

THE CALIBER IS A VERY POOR RIDE FOR THE MONEY,NOT THAT GREAT ON GAS MILEAGE.VERY LOW HEAD ROOM WHEN GETTING IN THIS VEHICLE AND I AM A SHORT PERSON. WOULD NOT BUY ANOTHER CALIBER AFTER THIS ONE.JUST TRADED IT OFF FOR A NISSAN AND WE ARE VERY SATISFIED.WOULD NOT RECOMEND A DODGE CALIBER.

Like Calibers so much, bought a 2nd one!

by 2Calibers from SE South Dakota | April 16, 2012

We Happened on our first Caliber while looking at used cars on a lot. It was priced right for the age and mileage. Took the car for a drive and were very impressed, smooth and quiet. We bought it after doing some web research. Two weeks later we decided to try to find a 2nd one, which we did and traded our Cadillac SLS for our 2nd Caliber. I prefer the Caliber to the Cadillac. Dodge definitely put together a car with just the right level of features. It has the usual power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, but no wasted money on power seats, power head rests, climate control, power trunk opener. Great value for the money overall.

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCKS

by Howard from Mobile,Al | January 22, 2012

This is the second DODGE CALIBER i have owned my fuel mileage is great 27- 35 mixed hwy/city. here is a tip for great fuel mileage/performance put a k/n filter in place of paper air filter.This is a gerat ride for the money and very roomy.Looking forward to long trip to see what kind of fuel milage i get on just hwy miles. Real sporty loooking Ride.

Great Car

by Dave from Kansas | July 11, 2011

I realy enjoy driving this car. For a 4 cyl I was surprised at how fast I was able to get up to hwy speeds. I commute 100 miles round trip daily and get great gas mileage out of it.

I love this car

by Vicki from New York | May 18, 2011

I bought this car over 6 months ago and I absolutely love it! The car is great on gas, especially when I have to drive to school in PA. It is extremely roomy, comfortable and reliable. Back in March I got cut off and hit a guardrail on the parkway, bounced across 3 lanes or traffic, and thanks to this car I was able to walk away from the accident with no injuries. For the price you pay you get a great car! If youre looking for a car thats safe, reliable and great of gas. this car is a great choice.

GREAT RIDE

by classy car lover from Winchester,IN | May 2, 2011

I love my new Caliber, its the perfect size, comfortable, gets good gas milage. I love the touch screen , heated seats and over all appearance. It is priced afordabe and has everything a more expensive vehicle has.

stupid center console

by cramped from pgh pa | April 9, 2011

only complaint is the high and wide center console with auto shifter. put the shifter back on the column and get rid of the center console

Now I'm broke!

by Unhappy from Denver, CO | December 30, 2010

Pros: Looks good and has good ground clearance. Cons: This thing is WORTHLESS on trade-in! NADA, KBB and Edmunds all say it's worth HALF of what I paid for it! I bought this last year! I'm $7,000 upside down on the loan and the dang thing only cost me $16,000! I can't find any dealership that wants it on thier lot as a trade-in! HORRIBLE risidual value! Other than that my only complaint with the car is that the 2.0 is low powered and gets only 22mpg.

Featured Services for this Dodge Caliber