2012 Dodge Caliber

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love my Caliber

by Marley from Kentucky | October 3, 2013

Nice,Reliable,Perfect. What more can I say. I love my Optic Metallic Green Caliber. Paid $15,000 for her and she only had 16K miles on her. I've had her for a year now and I travel over 500miles a week to and from work and I have to say I wouldn't trade my caliber for any other car.

A WASTE PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BATTLEKAT26 from INDIANA | September 20, 2013

THIS IS THE WORSE CAR I HAVE PURCHASED BY FAR. I LOVE CHEVYS AND PONTIAC I DECIDED TO GIVE DODGE A TRY. LET'S SAY WHEN I SEE ANOTHER DODGE IMMA DODGE IT. AND RUN AS FAST AS I CAN. IT' A HORRIABLE HARD DRIVE CAN'T HERE ANYTHING INSIDE YOUR CAR INCLUDIDNG THE RADIO. IT WIGGELS WHEN GOING OVER BUMPS. IF THE WINDOWS ARE DOWN YOUR EARS POP REALLY BAD.THE GOOD ABOUT THIS VEHICLE IS THE RADIO ID REALLY LOUD AND NICE. GOT A LOT OF BUMO TO IT. AND IT'S GOOD ON GAS ON ON THE EXPRESS WAY. TO SUM IT ALL UP IF YOUR NOT BUYING IT FOR A COLLEGE STUDENT TO DOOOOOOOOOOON'T GET IT PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PURCHASE A MORE RELIABLE CAR.

2012 Dodge Caliber

by M&D from Knoxville, TN | August 8, 2013

We have been very pleased with this car. We were a little apprehensive after reading reviews about performance, noise, etc., but after purchasing and driving for over a month, including a long road trip, we are very satisfied with our purchase. Highway mileage is consistently over 30 mpg. Performance is equal or greater than any other 4 cylinder vehicle we have owned. Very roomy, comfortable interior. The only disappointment is that the bluetooth is not compatible with our cell provider. It would seem that Dodge messed up here and it would be nice to have this feature.

Pretty Good

by Caliber from Duluth,GA | June 4, 2013

I bought this car after getting into an accident and totalling my toyota and i got to say its a pretty good car.I like the looks its a cute car.Its pretty comfortable.Performance is eh, with a 4 cyl the acceleration is slow but its pretty nice otherwise.

No get up and go!

by Work Car from Alma, MI | March 14, 2013

Our company purchased a handful of new vehicles. I was driving a Ford Fusion but thought the Caliber looked like a fun change of pace. Unknown to me I was in for a change. What changed was my ability to enjoy a quiet ride, my ability to merge into traffic, and my ability to have passengers who enjoy traveling with me. The road noise in this vehicle is twice as loud as the Fusion. The ability to accelerate has been removed and in it's place is an engine/transmission combination that is positively passive. It is a good "3 Mississippi" count before the car responds when the accelerator is pushed to the floor. I would not recommend this vehicle and have contempt for the overpaid group of engineers who designed this vehicle for the American public.

Best Car I ever owned

by Love my Caliber from charleroi PA | February 20, 2013

I am very pleased with my caliber, it drives wonderfully, handles the road great, a very comfortable ride, plenty of storage room, couldn't be happier, not a bad thing to say about it.

Sad to see it go...

by Mopar Fan from Newark, OH | January 17, 2013

I love the Caliber. I bought a 2007 for my wife last year. It had 75k miles on it. We had no issues with it. Normal routine maintenance like oil change and tire rotation. Ran peppy and sporty look. Decided to sell my Dakota and buy a 2012 for myself. No regrets. The 3 stars on interior is from my own adjustment to getting in and out of a vehicle that sits lower to the ground. Not really the cars fault. Sadly this is the last year for the Caliber as Dodge is discontinuing it, I believe in order to promote sales of the new Dart. Hopefully they will bring it back in a couple of years.

Like the Car

by New Caliber Owner from Toroonto, ON | January 8, 2013

I have read a lot of negative reviews about the Caliber, but I love the car. Recently bought this car used, and everyone seems to like the way the car looks. I am happy with the car.

Best way to save money

by FSU fan from Auburn Hills, MI | July 24, 2012

Michigan - The best way to save for a car you will keep for years is to buy one of the last models on the lot. I bought a top of the line Dodge Caliber and after financing (60months)still paid well below sticker. The Caliber itself is proven reliability with low cost repair bill for the long term; also, the upgrades in 17 inch wheels and traction control will help in the snow; however, the car is heavy and the 4 cyclinder doesn't even the performance of my previous small cars (PT Cruiser, ZX3 Focus)

Love my new Caliber

by Indecisive Female from Strasburg, Va | June 7, 2012

Really like the design. Interior is nice, seems made well. The transmission is super smooth. Only thing it's lacking is better has millage. It's a 12 gallon tank and I only get 280 miles. That's roughly 24mpg. Not that it's awful but I was going to get a little better. I have put one thousand miles on my brand new cart in 6.days. Im a commuter.

Featured Services for this Dodge Caliber