See Also: 1995 Dodge Caravan

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Soccer Mom Car!!

by Eskimo From California from Hayward, Ca | January 16, 2014

My parents bought a 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan LE. It left the dealership at 4 miles. We took it camping. My father put 75,000 miles on that baby. It went fine. Although lacked Horsepower to meet roadway demands. I like cars with good throttle response. Compared to other cars on the road, the engine was small. For a Travelling vehicle it's smaller than an economy car. But it never gave us problems. The back could use a control lever for cold air. Kinda suffocating. Great Vehicle.

GREAT WORK VAN

by LEWALL from EMMAUS, PA | May 3, 2008

I bought this van 7 years ago for work. I throw my tools in and whatever company gear I need for the jobsite, and go. I use it like a truck. I like the fact that the side door gives me easy access to the center of the van. This van has always been reliable. I have over 130,000 on the 3.3 engine. We have a company van like this with 220,000 miles on it with a 3.0 liter engine. I get 21 mniles to the gallon and I like my van.

Featured Services for this Dodge Caravan C/V