2002 Dodge Caravan

18–19 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Nice little van

by Elsa from Tennesse | January 9, 2014

After driving a Dodge Grand Caravan for 20 years, I am really enjoying this Caravan. Yes, it is smaller, but I find I no longer have the need of hauling 4 x 8 ft sheets of plywood or sheet rock. This is a 4 cylinder model. It doesn't have the power of a V-6, but it does have great gas mileage. The grocery bag holders on the back seat are great. I am also enjoying the sliding side door on the driver's side. I find this to be the perfect vehicle for a retiree who doesn't need the room of a full size van, but doesn't want to give up load capability.

Great Family Car

by Dad's Soccer van from Canton, Ohio | May 17, 2010

We've had our Caravan for 8 years now. It has over 115K on it. Only work we've had done to it were new brakes, at 90K and a tie rod at 100K. Been perfect other than that. We've used it to haul 5 kids around to every function imaginable and have taken it on our vacations the last 8 years. Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Still going strong and I have no intention of replacing the Caravan.

New 2 Me

by tucksgirl from Myrtle Beach, SC | April 30, 2009

I bought this minivan because of all the consumer reports on Reliablity. It is a wonderful vehicle. I can tote people around or load it full of bikes. Great buy!

Still LOVING Mr. Reliable

by Mom's Taxi from White Lake, WI | November 11, 2008

We had are van now for 6yrs 98'000 miles only true expense is: Air,Oil & Gas kid's give it a lick'in but it just keeps on ticking. We call him(minivan) "Mr. Reliable"

I Hate this Van

by Jennifer from Brooklyn, New York | June 15, 2008

I have had this minivan for two years and four months only 62K miles. The mechanical problems are endless. I had to replace transmission, alternator, cataltic convertor, sensors. Local dealer is horrible, long waits and poor service. I don't think they checked the van before they sold it. Worst part is that I never ever drive it anymore. I had to bring my other van into shop, so I was forced to drive my Dodge after two days engine light came on, do I have to say more?

Featured Services for this Dodge Caravan