2003 Dodge Caravan

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Vehicle

by Dave from Wisconsin | July 13, 2014

This is our 3rd Chrysler van in 20 years. We've never had any problems with any of them. Our first 1993 had 193K before we purchased a 1997 which we drove to almost 200K before buying our 2003 which is now at 147K. Routine maintenance, which I do myself is the key to keeping the vans reliable. This vehicle handles well in the snow and is comfortable to drive on long trips. It has good power and can easily tow our camper. Our highway MPG averages around 24 MPG. When towing we average 18 MPG.

just a average van

by matthew from edison | May 22, 2014

This is a Converted van for wheel chair use in 2003. It now has 80,000 miles. Garaged and well taken care of. Nothing stands out about it incluiding reliabity. Just average so in saying that , that's not bad. LOL I just wish the engine sounds better. Sounds like it has 200,000 miles on it.

Great Used Model

by ARCED from Huntington, in | November 22, 2011

I recently purchased a used Caravan Sport with excellent results. This upgraded model provides an excellent ride and handling. All of the power features one could expect and with fuel mileage exceeding 28mpg highway and 23mpg in city driving. The 16 inch wheels and sport suspension make handling corners great with no roll over feelings. The 3.3 engine provides great accelleration on the interstate while providing excellent mileage. The one drawback that plagues the Caravan models is the 'thumping' noise coming from the front suspension system. Several blogs have numerous reccomendations for the cure ranging from the sway bar bushings to end link replacement. Overall a great mini van series and would reccomend it to anyone.

LOVE IT!

by Dodge girl! from Salem IN | May 20, 2009

Very nice and confortable with 3 children! I didnt think i would like a van but when i found this one i feel in love with it

Best minivan ever without a doubt!!!

by JJ from San Antonio | June 3, 2008

I bought the 2003 Dodge Caravan used in 2004. It is now Jun of 2008 and I can say that this van is a great vehicle. So comfortable and roomy. Now that gas is more expensive (3.79 a gallon), it is more expensive to drive than it used to be but it still has great value no matter how much gas costs. Dodge out-did themselves with this vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Best van I have owned

by Family Man from Des Moines Ia | February 14, 2008

I never thought I would own a mini van, but with our family growing we needed a larger vehicle. We looked around and alot at fords and chevys just did not like the looks. I purshased the van used 4 years ago and it has been the most reliable little thing. The only thing we have had to replace are the brakes and tires.

Featured Services for this Dodge Caravan