2007 Dodge Caravan

See Photos & Videos

Overall

GREAT VAN!!!

by Mr. Wrench from East Benton, Pa. | December 4, 2012

Great van, good performance, can't say enough good about it. Once I get it changer over to Amsoil synthetics lubricants it should last many 100's of thousand miles. and be trouble free where I can lube it.

Very Versatile Vehicle

by Kat's Kar from Streator, Illinois | September 3, 2012

We recently purchased a 2007 Dodge grand Caravan. This vehicle is very versatile. We can haul our grandchildren to the park along with picnic supplies. However, in a couple of minutes, we can stow the seats and drive to our favorite building supply store to purchase plywood and 2x4's for our next room remodel. I love my van!

I got what I wanted.

by spottedfox from Salem Oregon | October 31, 2011

My last car was a Dodge Caravan Sport. This one is a Grand Caravan. It is newer with fewer miles but one blemish on the right tail light. What I like most about the car is the stow and go seats. Within literally seconds, I can transform the car to a cargo van. There is extra floor storage behind the front seats which is hidden enough that only those familiar with this feature would know it was there. It rides comfortably, and should be free from repairs for some time to come. Using the web site helped me to locate this car without having to drive around searching for it. Thank you cars.com.

Still running strong!

by ClanBell from Patterson NY | May 23, 2011

I've had my 2007 for 4 years now. Has been totally reliable after 56K with 2nd set of breaks and numerous oil changes (I use synthetic-6000 miles) have done all the recommended services and feel that they were worth the price as the car has performed beyond expectations. I noticed that a large number of people were posting ads looking for this model as they didn't like the design of the latest ones.

Be weary

by Family guy from Denver, CO | July 25, 2010

Be careful about this vehicle. Dodge offers a very limited warrenty of only 3 years and 36,000 miles, often this car starts having problems even around 28,000 miles.

Less than factory no power anything

by JEDI from Oklahoma city | July 5, 2010

No power anything no cr. control it has hand crank windows and seats o but it has a wiper delay and thats it.

Excellent Family Hauler

by Commuter from East Lansing, MI | December 31, 2008

The Caravan is my wife's car though I have driven it a lot. We purchased a 2007 in order to get the last of the short wheelbase minivans, which are quite a bit handier about town than the longer version. It was hard to find a V-6 Caravan with mid row bucket seats and antilock brakes, since Chrysler Corporation had been selling stripped Caravans on price alone, but we had this combination on our '94 minivan and wanted it again. My wife loves this vehicle because of its flexibilty for hauling people or stuff or whatever. Also its great visibility. She also has discovered the joys of oldies rock 'n' roll on the Sirrius satellite radio, a feature that has proven to be much nicer than we had expected. Mileage around town is not great but not terrible, 16-20 mpg depending on how cold it is outside. On the freeway at 70 the Caravan gets about 25 mpg, even a mile or two more per gallon on very long trips. The vehicle tracks very well on the highway, with low noise levels and a comfortable ride. Handling is good, though it is not a sports car. At 16,000 miles the Caravan has required only oil changes and an adjustment to one front door's weatherstripping when new. The Caravan is the ultimate comfortable, practical vehicle and a far better choice for most drivers than more expensive and inefficient SUVs.

Steady, dependable & comfortable bucket seat

by Retired Air Force from Holden, Ma. | October 12, 2008

Using a company supplied 2005 Caravan until retirement, the caravan's comfortable bucket seat allowed lengthy drives in comfort with my spinal arthritis condition, so purchased a new 2007 after retirement & have not regretted it at any time. Only slight problem is a rattle under the windshield defroster grill that is very tolerable until the next dealership maintenance.

Only problem is air conditioner

by Van Mom from Florida | August 11, 2008

Duel temperature control. Have had the van air conditioner repaired three times under warranty - coolant leaks, hot air coming from driver vents when cold air comes from passengers side, etc. Almost like heater comes on automatically. They said it was "made to be 15 degrees warmer on the drivers side"...try turning heat on full on drivers side and cold on passengers !> It is the only fault sofar and "can't be fixed".

My 3rd. The best yet! Li'l Limo

by Campusbob from Patterson, NY | June 29, 2007

Have only owned short wheel based caravans. The comfort of this one is exceptional. I drove to and from No. Carolina. I was still below 3K when I left but well above that on the return. Ride was exceptional and seat comfort was greater than expected. I felt like I was home watching a movie on TV for both legs of the trip. The size of this vehicle is enough to have no feelings of intimidation on the road, that is, against the SUV's and full size cars. Mine is the dark blue with tinted windows and reminds me of a Limo (hence it's nickname). The captains chairs for middle seating are another great feature. An even better thing to do is store the rear one and move the middle ones back! Talk about room for 4 WOW! You can pack half your house and still have room. I still have my '95 so this one should last me till, at least, 2019!

Featured Services for this Dodge Caravan