2010 Dodge Challenger

16–17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Amazing Automobile

by ASETECH_FL from Fort Lauderdale, Fl | October 24, 2014

I wanted one when they first came out but I am not one to purchase a car new and I am a little old fashioned in that I don't buy the first year of a car.(gives time for reviews and to work out kinks) I finally bought one a few months ago-2010 Challenger R/T Loaded in a bright electric blue color(only seen one other one this color). I fell in love with the car before I was off the lot on the test drive. Usually I am indifferent. The cars handling, acceleration, and style are fantastic. Everyday I drive it I get compliments and thumbs up. Definitely a great buy and is a fantastic car. After several years of questionable automobiles, Dodge/Chrysler got this one right. The subsequent changes in newer models are just as tasteful and appealing.

this is my second dodge challenger

by vetteman from Pittsford Vermont | August 16, 2014

i purchased this 2010 Dodge Challenger last month and i am very happy with it the performance level is awesome you can drive it hard or easy it grate both ways . the color is designed after the 70ths plum crazyi love it

bad hot rod

by rogers first Challenger from milton florida | June 25, 2014

this is beyond a dough the fastest factory car I have driven in my 39 years of driving it is comfortable to drive smooth as silk on the road and will set you back in the seat under full acceleration.

Awesome Car. Definitely Pleased with Purchase

by NZMonster from Invercargill New Zealand | April 10, 2014

I have the Mopar 10, Dodge Challenger 2010 rt 5.7 I purchased it through Bosak Motors of Sherry. This car has been exported (imported) to New Zealand. Sherry and Bosak made the transaction very easy. The car itself is amazing. I am not sure why people can find faults in it but I guess people look for the negative. Yes its a big car. The Challenger always was a big car. Compared to the Mustang and Camaro its very big, but its awesome. Get used to it. If you want small then buy something else. Bland interior? I dont think so. I used to have a 70 Challenger and the car is so true to the old car its amazing. No it doesnt have gawdy pieces on the interior or outladish over sized gauges like the Camaro. It is crisp, clean and very functional. The seating is amazing. The handling is superb (I have the handling package on mine). Plenty of room. Performance is good. Not push you in the seat territory but there is plenty there. I have other cars that give unbelievable acceleration and if I want it in this I will supercharge it. Overall I cant fault this car. It is true to its heritage, very comfortable and roomy and practical. I think Dodge have done a amazing job. It does ride a bit high but thats personal preference so some lowering springs will sort that. Buy one, you wont be disappointed.

The Dream

by Class of 76 from Alabama | January 1, 2014

It took a long time but I finally own one of the baddest and classist muscle cars ever made. The 2010 SRT8 is awesome. Rides great, sounds great and will go when you want it to. It's nice owning the one muscle car that is not for sale on every car lot in America. Might not be the fastest from the factory but it is the coolest.

Great Performance

by Army dude from Colorado Springs, CO | November 26, 2013

I recently purchased a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T in Colorado. It is a 6 speed manual, 5.7L V8 Hemi. The car definitely has some get up and go to it. The overall look is great and turns heads everywhere I go. Mind you my friends, this is a BIG car. It has some pretty bad blind spots too when changing lanes but nothing that is a show stopper. The thing I dislike most about this car is the fact that it is rear wheel drive. Here in Colorado, it snows every now and again. Any type of moisture or snow on the ground and this car will not move. Period. The torque is too high for the rear wheel drive to have any type of traction in the snow. If this car was all wheel drive, it would have received an overall rating of 5 stars from. All in all, decent gas mileage for the size of the engine. Great performance and looks good.

Very happy with R/T

by Challenger R/T from Pa | February 25, 2013

Picked up used with 6k on the odometer. Absolutely love the ride. Not the quickest in it's class but actually one of the best riding. Ran into snow ( less than an inch) and she was very stable. Outstanding look and can drive year round, no complaints from here.

Mitchell awesome experence

by smitty from Avon | January 5, 2013

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger from Steve and Stewart at Mitchell Dodge. Steve was awesome and his manager Stewart help make it fit into my budget. If you need a car you must see Steve at Mitchell Chrysler Dodge!

Tom & Jim here at Royal Chevy are great guys!

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Long Island | December 22, 2012

My sales person was Tom D. What a great guy. I was so pleased how nice they treated me. I would be back to buy another car from them. AWESOME people. Make you feel right at home. John New York

I Smile when I see it

by Classic Car Dadio from Sonoma, California | December 18, 2012

Just bought a used 2010 Challenger RT Classic (it is 3 years old). It had only 10k miles on it and is Fully loaded. Love the styling, comfortable seats,top of the line stock radio with NAV, sunroof, Hemi Orange, upgraded stock rims, handling, and feels like you are in a tank, but grips the road. What you should know...Big blind spots made even worse with factory tinted windows (I am always afraid I will back into someone), W I D E muscle car (careful when you park in narrow spaces), loud exhaust not as much fun for long drive. Great value used. I will put on many miles until Dodge comes up with a lighter version or Barracuda.