2011 Dodge Challenger

Available in 3 styles:  2011 Dodge Challenger 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

cool guy

by Better than you from New York | July 11, 2015

I liked the vecgicles features. I liked. Knowing what would happen, helped me to make this a better experience for myself even though I really did not like the vehicle.

The new car I got for my family.....

by VincentChvz from Covina, CA | September 7, 2013

The family at Zaca took very good my family...like family. Coming back for seconds. Very nice cars at very nice prices.

Toxic

by Toxic Dave from Wisconsin | February 2, 2013

I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that wishes to drive a vehicle that will not only turn heads to look at but is very enjoyable to drive.

the ride of a life time.

by ragtop from ocala fl. | December 10, 2012

Can't say enough good things about my SRT392, its a blast. Have a smile on my face every time I take it for a spin. It's a monster on wheels. Yet you can drive it very leisurely , in comfort and quiet when you want to. But who would with 470 HP. & 470 lb torque. Love the retro look and comfortable ride. I took it on long road trip recently some 1600 miles n a week from central Fl. To the blue grass state of Ky. Passing slower traffic was never an issue ,and always fun . It's sweet mean machine.

Need to make more changes atleast to the exterior

by Ramsey from Herndon, VA | June 1, 2012

Overall, I just the like name of the car "DODGE CHALLENGER", but, It does not challenge anything other sports car. I would say Dodge has done some excellent job changing the interior quality and looks. But the exterior looks the same. They have to make more changes to compete with other companies. I think some people would not like my comment. Look at cars.com for used cars tabs and you see a lot of Dodge challengers than any other sports coupe. Why is that? Because a lot of who buy it either did not like it or some other reason. There are more Challengers and Camaro's than any other sports coupes. Recently, i saw the 2013 Dodge Viper, I very much like the car. I know i can't expect a challenger to like like a Viper, but they can make changes to it too. Overall, Dodge have to make more changes to the car, at least the looks wise to the challenger to make the car sell.

It's a great car

by MO from saint cloud, MN | February 1, 2012

I love it. the sound of the engain is incredibly awesome The fastest car I ever rode. The keyless thing is the best. I got 2011 because I love the limited edition and the white seat color with a blue strikes.

My 2011 Dodge Challenger Ralyee

by Roger from Clearlake Oaks | January 20, 2012

Great Car. Fantastic Performance even for the V^! Mine is the "Toxic Pearl Orange" with the Aftermarket Mopar Leather.

Awesome Car

by Jordo from Pa | December 19, 2011

This may be the heaviest of the muscle cars on the road but the styling is unmatched, it draws attention where ever you go. 5.7L hemi has plenty of power to put you back in your seat, you can leave tire marks almost without trying. You can cruise at 80 and feel like you are doing 45. I wish the factory exhaust was a bit deeper from the factory. With the trac pack it handles quite well for the size I noticed limited body roll. I don't like 1st to 4th skip feature when you are trying to shift. The calibers could have been powder coated, and the interior a little more refined. The seats are comfortable but I wish the were a little more race inspired. Overall the car is awesome though if you want to be noticed and have a car that is fun to drive this would be the car.

HEMI Powered is the only Power

by Mopar63 from Tompkinsville, KY | November 23, 2011

I was a great Mustang enthusiast. The day I went to pick a vehicle for my graduation gift, I was going to look at Mustang GTs and Ram 1500s. That was until I quickly spotted the Detonator Yellow R/T Classic Challenger. 6 Speed, 375hp HEMI. Jet Black Interior and Pistol Grip. I was hooked. I didn't even notice it had a sun roof until I got home. This car had me in a trance the moment I laid eyes on it! Not to mention how pumped I was to drive it to school. EVEYONE was staring out the windows into the parking lot that morning.

Yeah!! this is the car...

by Go mango crazy from New Jersey | November 21, 2011

This car is absolutely phenominal!! so glad I decided to purchase it. We got the toxic orange RT with every option offered. Everytime I or my wife drive it we get compliments, or turned heads from all different age groups ,sometimes it actually gets annoying . at first gas mileage was terrible but after about 1500 miles and the use of high test gas we get about 18 mpg city 24 highway yes 24!! Make sure your gas cap is tight or the car will let you know it. simular to the last post this car is a garage trophy and only goes 25 miles or less a week, did I say it turns heads!!! the only thing that annoys me about the Challenger is when it is running in the Eco mode the engine sounds like a sick dog, but when you hit it "sweet music" but if it gets great gas mileage the sick dog it is definately worth it, and it has ooodles of power ,kind of scary -use the traction control... all in all We love this car!! great job Dodge..