2011 Dodge Challenger

2011 Dodge Challenger
Available in 3 styles:  2011 Dodge Challenger 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

The new car I got for my family.....

by VincentChvz from Covina, CA | September 7, 2013

The family at Zaca took very good my family...like family. Coming back for seconds. Very nice cars at very nice prices.

Toxic

by Toxic Dave from Wisconsin | February 2, 2013

I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that wishes to drive a vehicle that will not only turn heads to look at but is very enjoyable to drive.

the ride of a life time.

by ragtop from ocala fl. | December 10, 2012

Can't say enough good things about my SRT392, its a blast. Have a smile on my face every time I take it for a spin. It's a monster on wheels. Yet you can drive it very leisurely , in comfort and quiet when you want to. But who would with 470 HP. & 470 lb torque. Love the retro look and comfortable ride. I took it on long road trip recently some 1600 miles n a week from central Fl. To the blue grass state of Ky. Passing slower traffic was never an issue ,and always fun . It's sweet mean machine.

Need to make more changes atleast to the exterior

by Ramsey from Herndon, VA | June 1, 2012

Overall, I just the like name of the car "DODGE CHALLENGER", but, It does not challenge anything other sports car. I would say Dodge has done some excellent job changing the interior quality and looks. But the exterior looks the same. They have to make more changes to compete with other companies. I think some people would not like my comment. Look at cars.com for used cars tabs and you see a lot of Dodge challengers than any other sports coupe. Why is that? Because a lot of who buy it either did not like it or some other reason. There are more Challengers and Camaro's than any other sports coupes. Recently, i saw the 2013 Dodge Viper, I very much like the car. I know i can't expect a challenger to like like a Viper, but they can make changes to it too. Overall, Dodge have to make more changes to the car, at least the looks wise to the challenger to make the car sell.

It's a great car

by MO from saint cloud, MN | February 1, 2012

I love it. the sound of the engain is incredibly awesome The fastest car I ever rode. The keyless thing is the best. I got 2011 because I love the limited edition and the white seat color with a blue strikes.

My 2011 Dodge Challenger Ralyee

by Roger from Clearlake Oaks | January 20, 2012

Great Car. Fantastic Performance even for the V^! Mine is the "Toxic Pearl Orange" with the Aftermarket Mopar Leather.

Awesome Car

by Jordo from Pa | December 19, 2011

This may be the heaviest of the muscle cars on the road but the styling is unmatched, it draws attention where ever you go. 5.7L hemi has plenty of power to put you back in your seat, you can leave tire marks almost without trying. You can cruise at 80 and feel like you are doing 45. I wish the factory exhaust was a bit deeper from the factory. With the trac pack it handles quite well for the size I noticed limited body roll. I don't like 1st to 4th skip feature when you are trying to shift. The calibers could have been powder coated, and the interior a little more refined. The seats are comfortable but I wish the were a little more race inspired. Overall the car is awesome though if you want to be noticed and have a car that is fun to drive this would be the car.

HEMI Powered is the only Power

by Mopar63 from Tompkinsville, KY | November 23, 2011

I was a great Mustang enthusiast. The day I went to pick a vehicle for my graduation gift, I was going to look at Mustang GTs and Ram 1500s. That was until I quickly spotted the Detonator Yellow R/T Classic Challenger. 6 Speed, 375hp HEMI. Jet Black Interior and Pistol Grip. I was hooked. I didn't even notice it had a sun roof until I got home. This car had me in a trance the moment I laid eyes on it! Not to mention how pumped I was to drive it to school. EVEYONE was staring out the windows into the parking lot that morning.

Yeah!! this is the car...

by Go mango crazy from New Jersey | November 21, 2011

This car is absolutely phenominal!! so glad I decided to purchase it. We got the toxic orange RT with every option offered. Everytime I or my wife drive it we get compliments, or turned heads from all different age groups ,sometimes it actually gets annoying . at first gas mileage was terrible but after about 1500 miles and the use of high test gas we get about 18 mpg city 24 highway yes 24!! Make sure your gas cap is tight or the car will let you know it. simular to the last post this car is a garage trophy and only goes 25 miles or less a week, did I say it turns heads!!! the only thing that annoys me about the Challenger is when it is running in the Eco mode the engine sounds like a sick dog, but when you hit it "sweet music" but if it gets great gas mileage the sick dog it is definately worth it, and it has ooodles of power ,kind of scary -use the traction control... all in all We love this car!! great job Dodge..

Most FUN car--ever!

by journeygirl from Chicago | November 15, 2011

I loved this car from the second I sat down. I was able to have a HEMI orange, year-old R/T sent in from South Carolina. It was cheap due to high miles, BUT it's never really given me any trouble in the 16 months I've had it. It's fully warranted. This car doesn't care to sit in heavy traffic for long periods. The brakes kinda creak. I could see better brakes once I wear these capliers out, although, to be fair, the mechanic found nothing wrong, and it is a VERY big car. It's also very heavy. I'm going to chalk it up to hot brakes. It's mainly a garage queen, not a daily driver (it snows here). It's of course a back-wheel drive, and with a very big motor, I could see snow being an issue if you didn't grow up with big, back-wheel drive cars. I have driven it in light snow (we salt everything to death out here) and no issues. Always buy the best tires you can get your grubby hands on. NEVER, EVER skimp on motor oil (use synthetic, at least, it's a VERY hot engine; trust me, you need synthetic), and the biggest filter you can find (High-performance car). Also, never buy a cheap battery! It's a comfortable ride, very nice for bigger people, even though I'm a not very big female driver about Danica Patrick's size. Back seat is useless if you really need a four-door, needless to say. Driving--well, there ain't nothing else like a small-block V-8, except of course, a BIG block V-8! Which would be a gas-eater, not that you BUY a Chally to conserve gas with. On long trips, I was surprised to note that the engine fires just four cylanders at stable speed. So it's not nearly as much of a gas eater under those conditions. I LOVE the sound. It never fails to make me smile. I have insomnia JUST to get up at 4am, and have all of the 8-lanes to myself! I always start it, and go "Hee-hee!" Performance-wise, you'll be about a 5%-er, meaning you'll beat 95% of whatever else you see, should you wish to. Stone-stock. I've had people hanging out of windows on the "innerstate" looking at ME! So looks-wise, it's really fun. My first eyeballer had a funny-sounding motor, and I look, and it's a Maserati, so now that's my 2nd favorite engine! This car "floats" a lot more than a Maserati, needless to say. Trans shift is a lot smoother than an '07 Maserati and prior to, for example. A Maserati is set up more for racing, even the Quatro, the four door. But for any length of time, it's a VERY hard ride in comparison. Everything is STIFF, whereas a Chally is not. To drive, a Maserati is a beautiful love, but driving it is literally too much work!! Plus, if you push the gas half-way down, you get that fun SQUEAL! sound. Not as much if you stomp it to the floor. It of course does slide a bit left and right when you do that, so be careful. I had it a little while, and there is no rust sports starting anyplace. Parallell parking is NO FUN, because I'm a bit shorter than the average man, BUT if it were a daily driver, I'd invest in the license-plate mounted cameras like Maserati comes with. My soultion is to never put it anywhere I can't just drive out of... It of course, drives like a big car, cuz that's what it is. You'll have a bit of getting used to if you normally drive a small Honda. If you wanna go really fast in a straight line, this might be the one for you. It corners like a big car, too, obviously. Which can be fun if you know how to use it. But again, don't treat it like a smaller four, where you expect to turn on a dime. High-traffic with this one took getting used to. Again, my daily driver for 14 years was an Accord. However, I will say that at 95 mph, you WILL have brakes with this car (no brake fade)--you won't with a Honda (I proved both of these)--just that slow, stop and go is hard with this car. To get the feel just right requires some practice. I'd recommend it as a Sunday car. There's lot of room, but not much use for the backseat, but as an insurance joke. Trunk is big. With cloth seats you REALLY want someone ELSE to get dog hair out. I don't think an R/T should be on the street anyway; just my opinion. Personally, I think the SE series is redundant, and the SRT is a racer, not a daily driver. I hear for five grand I can beat the SRT, however. Insurance is NOT cheap if you are fully covered in a big city, anti-theft or not. I love this car a lot more than my ex...he didn't like that, but too bad for him. The car was more money, but NO TROUBLE at all!