2013 Dodge Challenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

MOST HONORABLE CAR DEALERSHIP ANYWHERE

by Sports Car Enthusiast from ROSEVILLE, CA | September 10, 2014

WE'VE PURCHASED MANY VEHICLES FROM AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM~ROSEVILLE FOR THE PAST 10-15 YEARS. THE SALES AND SERVICE ARE BOTH HONORABLE & IMPECCABLE. JIM RENTSCHLER, THE GENERAL MANAGER, IS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD, WITH PRISTINE BUSINESS PRACTICES. WE'VE ALWAYS FELT COMFORTABLE & WELL TAKEN CARE OF, KNOWING WE CAN TRUST THE BUSINESS DEALINGS & SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF AUTONATION ROSEVILLE. THE ENTIRE STAFF TREAT US AS FAMILY!! IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE &/OR USE THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, AUTONATION ROSEVILLE HANDLES THEIR CHERISHED CUSTOMERS IN AN EXEMPLARY MANNER.

Worst Car Ever Owned

by Mr Polyglot from Albuquerque, NM | August 18, 2014

First off, let me just say that I am not a difficult person. That said, I have owned my 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T for 13 months now. 8 of those months I have had to take the car to the dealership because the service engine light keeps coming on for what feels like a monthly routine. Each time, the dealership explains away the reason for light turning on as, "It was a stored code." I don't care what it was; I just want it to stop. This car is like most of the girlfriends I've had in my life: looks great, but too many problems. I should know better; for the last 13 years, I have owned Japanese cars, and never had any problems with any of them. They all ran great! This is the last time I buy American. Sad to say, because I am American, they just don't make a comparable car.

2013 Dodge Challenger

by anon from | July 22, 2014

I am a tall man who has had numerous injuries, and two back surgeries. I found this car so very comfortable with plenty of room. Everything in the car, I can ajust to what works for me. The gas milege is great, better than expected. performance is great too. The paddle shifter provide great gas milege in the city and the cruise control provides a smooth ride on the highway. I was also surpised as to the great horsepower for a 6 cyl. It can pass, easy. From owning muscle cars in my younger days, I can say the horsepower is higher then advertised. I am pleased. The deal, it was ok. I called on the phone first and after driving two hours was told that the price was not what I was told on the phone. But that is typical of any car dealership. But it was worked out and was better then if I walked out the door.

Feels more safer with more power with a v-6 engine

by Ex-Mustang owner from Cleveland, OH | July 19, 2014

This was a replacement car after my 06 mustang blew out tires on the highway. I felt the difference instantly. Some days I am glad the situation happened. Love my challenger.

Stay AWAY from Dodge

by Tom from Ohio | June 2, 2014

I own a 2012 Dodge Challenger and it is the WORST car I have ever owned. It has been back to the dealership 5 times since I have owned it. Rear Brakes went at 24,000 miles, power steering went at 34,000 miles, heating stopped working at 4,000 miles. It is a horrible vehcile. I am sticking to Toyota.

The best thing since the '68 Charger

by Mopar Muscle Fan from Boston | March 2, 2014

Few will argue that that new Challengers have unbelievable curb-appeal. They make an impressive entrance wherever they go. They're probably the best-looking car I've seen from Dodge since the '68 Charger (just my opinion). One important feature for those seeking a vintage Charger - is whether or not the hood-mounted directional signal indicators still function. They are typically mentioned and/or photographed in every ad I’ve seen for a vintage Charger. Now, I know we're talking about Challengers here, not Chargers. But, it's just that small added feature that screams Mopar Muscle when you sit behind the wheel of a vintage high performance Dodge. Wouldn't it be great if design engineers could integrate this feature into the hood designs of the new Challengers? After all, the Challenger is a retro-design - isn't it?

Head over heels in Love, with a car...

by Herk from Paulsboro, New Jersey | January 16, 2014

Bought my SXT Plus in Oct., now with 3k miles and driven in a fairly heavy snow storm, I'm truly in love with my car. I've had more than my share of sports cars, and I cant believe the power in the V6, 305 horses is unreal for a 6 cyl but they are some well fed horses. The ride is very surprising being a sports car I just love the smooth ride being hugged snuggly in my all so soft leather seats and is quite quiet. the brakes also are above my expectations being the best I've had in any car. I also have a stage II audio package which I couldn't find the sub & amp without researching it, but you can defiantly hear & feel what $1300 gets you. All in all I just enjoy every second in this vehicle and since it gets pretty good gas mileage I believe it will be every opportunity I have.

SRT Core

by Brian4567 from Kentucky | January 15, 2014

To me the SRT Core Challenger is the only real muscle car on the market. It's styling is more true to its predecessor than the other "muscle" cars. The Camaro is an amalgamation of various years that ultimately does nothing to resemble its heritage. The Mustang while more true to its heritage has started to take on a look in recent years that frankly I dislike. But in the end, the Mustang and Camaro are really pony/sports cars and not true muscle. The Challenger is big and powerful like a muscle car should be. It also has a 4 door uglier brother, although not technically the same style (Charger and 300 share same body.) like a muscle car should. It handles adequately but has more straight line focus that its "muscle" car competition. The 6 cyl model is what it is. The R/T while a muscle car lacks the ultimate grunt of the 392. The SRT is generally to frilly and well appointed to be considered a muscle car in the truest sense. The Core has the formula right. Strip out the frills and cram the biggest motor under the hood as you can.

Every Gal Needs a Muscle Car

by Jules from Kansas City, Mo. | January 7, 2014

Love, Love, Love this car! I shopped online for a Challenger for over a month. Finally found the model I wanted on cars.com at a location and price that was certainly acceptable. Love the leather interior. The seats just wrap around you and adjust even for a smaller gal like myself. I've always driven sensible cars and decided it was time to get something fun and flashy. Not only is it a head-turner, performs like NASCAR, but even my 80 year old mother loves to be seen in it. Not the best in snow, but 9/10 ain't bad, right?

Great Car that DOESN'T HOLD VALUE

by Auto Body Tech from Charlston, SC | December 31, 2013

I have a 2013 STR-8. I car has a great retro look and is very comfortable. It is a lot of fun to drive, but I wasn't impressed with the power and the handling as compared to my previous Corvette. I check into putting a super charger on the motor only to find out that Dodge has used cheap pistons and rings that will not hold up to any extra compression, The only way to make it work is to tear down the entire top end of the motor and build it for performance, I thought I was buying a performance car? My 2nd complaint is the resale value. I have a 4 month old $50k car with 2500 miles on it that will only bring $36k if traded in. I have never had a sports car that lost value so quickly.