2014 Dodge Challenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

Bad customer service

by 2014 ram owner from Nashville, TN | January 3, 2015

This is my second Ram and it will be the last. I needed a good reliable truck since I travel for a living in it . So I purchased a brand 2014 Ram 1500 crew cab in June 2014 . I have put 15k mile on it and love the room and performance of my truck .however, The 8 speed transmission has issues and was in shop for a day. Note: It took 3 weeks for the dealer to get the parts. I'm not sure if its been fixed since I only got to drive it for about 3 weeks and then it had a major oil leak. I took it to my dealer on Dec. 19th and today is Jan. 3rd and I still do not have my truck. The dealership told me it would be 3 weeks ,which is stupid! So, I contacted Dodge and they cannot give me a reason other than they are trying to locate a part. I was referred to a case manager whom hasn't returned any of my 4 calls also, I was given the part mgr. number at corp. office Once again, No return phone calls. I like my truck but, I will not deal with this lack of service from Dodge Ram Trucks. My dealer has be great to deal with but this new V-6 has issue with the oil filter housing and the 8 speed transmission does too. I thought I was buying the truck of the year . But I made a big mistake. "Buyer Beware" I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase this truck unless you are looking for trouble.

Best car I've owned!!

by Donald from Bismarck, ND | December 18, 2014

I've always wanted a muscle car and this is that muscle. Not only does it have power but it gets great gas mileage. I have the 5.7 hemi with the 5 speed automatic and have gotten 27 miles to the gallon on the interstate driving it 75 mph. If I put my foot into it though I don't get that great of gas mileage, but I didn't buy it for the gas mileage either. I have the 100 year anniversary addition and love it! It's an eye catcher too because it's the header orange color with the cloud black interior. My son drives it more than I do and he loves it too!!

Sounds like a diesel

by Disappointed Me from Heartland | December 13, 2014

This car looks and rides awesome but the Hemi 5.7 engine is bad quality. I now have 8000 miles & 10 months old. Sounds like a loud sewing machine while driving normally down the road. Very loud inside the cab. Also have loud,heavy spark knock from passenger side of engine. Sounds like a junk motor. Had a star case performed, lifters & MDS solenoids replaced still no fix. Now I can smell antifreeze, burning oil & have white smoke at start up. I need my engine replaced. Dodge needs to step up and make this right. I don't think I can ever buy another Dodge after this. Bad quality control.

Hottest car I've ever owned

by Bsee78 from Columbus, OH | November 22, 2014

This "Plum crazy" purple edition of the Challenger with 392 HEMI not only looks awesome, it's eats the road like candy. Love the power and performance. Really wanted the Shaker Edition but couldn't find one. Only option I feel I've missed is possibly leather interior.

Great Car

by Russkie from Newport Beach, CA | October 16, 2014

My SRT8 is great. Drives and performs like a champ. Interior fit and finish can be much improved along with the bluetooth functionality. However, overall superb American muscle.

Best first car i could have!

by First car buyer from Colorado Springs, Colorado | August 22, 2014

The dealership was amazing and super professional while being very kind and genuine. They really cared about getting me a car at a good price.

Smooth

by Speedy from Cincinnati, ohio | July 8, 2014

This car has such a smooth ride with exceptional pick up to get and go. Visability not the best, headrest too high and back window is smaller than the one I had in 1970, but I still love the look of the old muscle car and this car does get great gas mileage at about 25 mpg. Love this car and would buy another in a heart beat. Rent one and enjoy the spin

My second Challenger

by dretep from Hamilton, ON | July 6, 2014

Just traded in my 2010 Challenger for a new 2014 before the new 2015 models comes out. Wasn't sure if I should wait for the 2015 but I didn't like what I saw with the restyled interior. This car is still a head turner even after a few years of being out. Can't say anything negative about the first one I had and hope the second is just as reliable.

Fantastic Remake of A Classic Car

by Calfeeman from Cleveland TN | May 17, 2014

The 2014 Challenger is a fantastic ride and great machine. I recomend it for any fan of classic muscle cars. Kevin De Sena was very helpful, honest and answered any and all questions that I had about my purchase so i knew i was buying with confidence.

Shaked #0012

by Shaker from Syracuse, ny | May 16, 2014

I picked my 201% Shaker R/T in late March, what a car. I have always loved Dodge cars and trucks but this baby takes the gold metal. Handles like it is on rails, has the power to show up other cars in its class and, in Plum Crazy Purple definitely turns every head as you flyby. Way to go DDodge. I'll take an import from Detroit any day.