2014 Dodge Challenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

Sounds like a diesel

by Disappointed Me from Heartland | December 13, 2014

This car looks and rides awesome but the Hemi 5.7 engine is bad quality. I now have 8000 miles & 10 months old. Sounds like a loud sewing machine while driving normally down the road. Very loud inside the cab. Also have loud,heavy spark knock from passenger side of engine. Sounds like a junk motor. Had a star case performed, lifters & MDS solenoids replaced still no fix. Now I can smell antifreeze, burning oil & have white smoke at start up. I need my engine replaced. Dodge needs to step up and make this right. I don't think I can ever buy another Dodge after this. Bad quality control.

Hottest car I've ever owned

by Bsee78 from Columbus, OH | November 22, 2014

This "Plum crazy" purple edition of the Challenger with 392 HEMI not only looks awesome, it's eats the road like candy. Love the power and performance. Really wanted the Shaker Edition but couldn't find one. Only option I feel I've missed is possibly leather interior.

Great Car

by Russkie from Newport Beach, CA | October 16, 2014

My SRT8 is great. Drives and performs like a champ. Interior fit and finish can be much improved along with the bluetooth functionality. However, overall superb American muscle.

Best first car i could have!

by First car buyer from Colorado Springs, Colorado | August 22, 2014

The dealership was amazing and super professional while being very kind and genuine. They really cared about getting me a car at a good price.

Smooth

by Speedy from Cincinnati, ohio | July 8, 2014

This car has such a smooth ride with exceptional pick up to get and go. Visability not the best, headrest too high and back window is smaller than the one I had in 1970, but I still love the look of the old muscle car and this car does get great gas mileage at about 25 mpg. Love this car and would buy another in a heart beat. Rent one and enjoy the spin

My second Challenger

by dretep from Hamilton, ON | July 6, 2014

Just traded in my 2010 Challenger for a new 2014 before the new 2015 models comes out. Wasn't sure if I should wait for the 2015 but I didn't like what I saw with the restyled interior. This car is still a head turner even after a few years of being out. Can't say anything negative about the first one I had and hope the second is just as reliable.

Fantastic Remake of A Classic Car

by Calfeeman from Cleveland TN | May 17, 2014

The 2014 Challenger is a fantastic ride and great machine. I recomend it for any fan of classic muscle cars. Kevin De Sena was very helpful, honest and answered any and all questions that I had about my purchase so i knew i was buying with confidence.

Shaked #0012

by Shaker from Syracuse, ny | May 16, 2014

I picked my 201% Shaker R/T in late March, what a car. I have always loved Dodge cars and trucks but this baby takes the gold metal. Handles like it is on rails, has the power to show up other cars in its class and, in Plum Crazy Purple definitely turns every head as you flyby. Way to go DDodge. I'll take an import from Detroit any day.

2014 Dodge Challenger

by true story Corey from Charlotte, NC | March 21, 2014

LOVE the staff at Keffer Jeep. Thank you Brandon for helping with my need for speed. I am having a blast in my new Challenger. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks, Corey

2013-2014 challenger

by 70s DNA from Onalaska, WA | January 27, 2014

Bought a 2013 Redline Challenger V6 last year. Love everything about the car. Rides great, handles great, and brakes are very capable. Acceleration and safety is on par with other vehicles in this class. Tons of room inside as it will seat 4 adults very comfortably. I have 2 sons that are over 6' tall and the back seat is no issue for them. Best thing is that it never fails to turn heads and get thumbs up. You don't have to be a mopar fanatic to relize they hit it out of the park with this retro design. It is by far the closest to the old classics from the big three. This car is such a pleasure to drive that I just ordered a 2014 Anniversary model.