2014 Dodge Challenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Car

by Russkie from Newport Beach, CA | October 16, 2014

My SRT8 is great. Drives and performs like a champ. Interior fit and finish can be much improved along with the bluetooth functionality. However, overall superb American muscle.

Best first car i could have!

by First car buyer from Colorado Springs, Colorado | August 22, 2014

The dealership was amazing and super professional while being very kind and genuine. They really cared about getting me a car at a good price.

Smooth

by Speedy from Cincinnati, ohio | July 8, 2014

This car has such a smooth ride with exceptional pick up to get and go. Visability not the best, headrest too high and back window is smaller than the one I had in 1970, but I still love the look of the old muscle car and this car does get great gas mileage at about 25 mpg. Love this car and would buy another in a heart beat. Rent one and enjoy the spin

My second Challenger

by dretep from Hamilton, ON | July 6, 2014

Just traded in my 2010 Challenger for a new 2014 before the new 2015 models comes out. Wasn't sure if I should wait for the 2015 but I didn't like what I saw with the restyled interior. This car is still a head turner even after a few years of being out. Can't say anything negative about the first one I had and hope the second is just as reliable.

Fantastic Remake of A Classic Car

by Calfeeman from Cleveland TN | May 17, 2014

The 2014 Challenger is a fantastic ride and great machine. I recomend it for any fan of classic muscle cars. Kevin De Sena was very helpful, honest and answered any and all questions that I had about my purchase so i knew i was buying with confidence.

Shaked #0012

by Shaker from Syracuse, ny | May 16, 2014

I picked my 201% Shaker R/T in late March, what a car. I have always loved Dodge cars and trucks but this baby takes the gold metal. Handles like it is on rails, has the power to show up other cars in its class and, in Plum Crazy Purple definitely turns every head as you flyby. Way to go DDodge. I'll take an import from Detroit any day.

2014 Dodge Challenger

by true story Corey from Charlotte, NC | March 21, 2014

LOVE the staff at Keffer Jeep. Thank you Brandon for helping with my need for speed. I am having a blast in my new Challenger. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks, Corey

2013-2014 challenger

by 70s DNA from Onalaska, WA | January 27, 2014

Bought a 2013 Redline Challenger V6 last year. Love everything about the car. Rides great, handles great, and brakes are very capable. Acceleration and safety is on par with other vehicles in this class. Tons of room inside as it will seat 4 adults very comfortably. I have 2 sons that are over 6' tall and the back seat is no issue for them. Best thing is that it never fails to turn heads and get thumbs up. You don't have to be a mopar fanatic to relize they hit it out of the park with this retro design. It is by far the closest to the old classics from the big three. This car is such a pleasure to drive that I just ordered a 2014 Anniversary model.

Iconic Challenger

by SP774- Z06-A19 offshore from bellbrook OH | January 23, 2014

I bought a 2013 Challenger for my daughter for her 16 birthday, I thought long and hard about safety, It is 4200 lbs that is 13.75 lbs. per hp. the traction control is amazing, ( double the speed on an off ramp steer into the turn and slam on the brakes),7 airbags,crash bars in the doors, in rain conditions the brake pads touch the rotors to keep them dry,. It has the Mercedes automatic 5 speed until 2015. I've raced an RM 250, gt class z06 corvette, AC cobra, and an offshore A-class race boat. I can tell you that this car is fun. So much fun I bought an RT Classic for myself, now we have matching black Challengers. So far the things that I dislike about the car are the hood latch is to close to the parking brake and with a larger foot you can bump it when setting the brake. The nozzles for the wiper fluid should be moved off the hood and nozzles should be on the wipers. The peddles should be adjustable. there is wheel hop ,but for street driving in the corvette I put Bridgestones on the back and dunlops on the front it greatly reduced it and helped with grip. I'm going to try it on the challenger. On the SS package they should offer vented/slotted rotors and ceramic pads. To sum it up, Iconic and FUN

Awesome !!

by Mr Dick from Sask, Canada | November 14, 2013

Bought my 2014 SRT in late August. This is my first Dodge vehicle ever in 33 years of driving. I am a Chevy guy, but the Camaro wasn't for me. This car looks awesome,rides good, and ain't too bad on gas. I have had many new vehicles, and this is the only one that I can just stare at and drool. It feels great knowing that it is mine. In a nutshell, it took a lot to make me go Dodge.