2015 Dodge Challenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

Nice surprise

by Dude_perfect from LA, CA | April 17, 2016

Rented one a few weeks ago and drove about 800 miles. It's the best American car I've driven since I can remember. Classic muscle car power & cool look with fantastic handling and smooth transmission. Finally it's nice to see a winner come out of Detroit.

Impressed by V6 Challenger

by CarsRev from Arkansas | March 30, 2016

I've enjoyed my time with the 2015 Challenger SXT, This was just the base model. It came well equipped. Dual zone climate control, Bluetooth, LED daytime running lights and LED taillights. All standard equipment with more i didn't mention.. The V6 engine was excellent with the 8 speed automatic.. I averaged 22-23 mpg and i pushed it hard at times. The ride feels floaty but comfortable. The interior was roomy and the build quality was excellent. All challengers come with a smart key and push button start that all worked well. I can't speak on reliability but Dodge has had issues with that.. I enjoyed this car but the Mustang and Camaro both have their strong points. I liked that the Mustang came standard with High intensity headlamps. And how the Camaro has a larger touchscreen standard.

Tough to park w long front end and big doors.

by yosh from TAMPA BAY,FL | January 18, 2016

Not a bad car and serves my needs, but I am single with no kids. The back seat is useless, unless you have a skinny short person that needs to sit in back seat. Dodge puts a cheap paint job on the Challenger unless you pay the extra $500 for pearl paint job. My 2012 Challenger had horrible cheap paint. Overall, not a bad car, but liked my 2012 interior better. If you live in Tampa Bay area, don't buy from FERMAN of NPR. They "will not" make you a deal and am sorry I did my deal with them. I recommend FIELDS in Orlando. I bought my 2012 Challenger from them They will deal with you a.nd make you happy

thrill to drive

by old school from manassas va | November 29, 2015

What a great car a real thrill to drive just can't stop thinking about it. I would recommend this challenger r/t

Stylish and Powerful

by upgraded to muscle from orange, Ca | November 4, 2015

This stylish, classy, powerful muscle car is a great choose for a sport/ muscle car. it drives very smooth and is very roomy/ comfortable. Totally recommend it to anyone.

exceeded expectations

by oldmanwithahemi from central Ky. | October 14, 2015

Just bought a Challenger Hellcat. I've owned some fast cars in my time everything from Mustangs to Corvettes. But they can't touch this Hellcat. For a performance car this thing is off the scale it rides great handles even better , and the power is so smooth. Can't say enough good things about this car. Dodge got it right!

Everything I expected and then some

by old man with a HEMI from raywick ky | October 10, 2015

Just bought a new Challenger Hellcat And wow is it something. I'm an old hot rodder this thing is scary fast..The drive and handling are of the scale. Not for the fait of heart. By I love it

Best on the market

by JAY Z from | September 21, 2015

Thought I would holdout for the Hellcat, glad I did not. Got the SRT-8, loaded, with 6-speed manual. More than enough car with 485 HP. Scary thing is, it is SO smooth, you don't realize it until you look at the speedometer, how fast you are approaching 100 mph. Takes some self restraint not to bust it open all the time. For the $17,000 I saved not waiting to order a Hellcat, I have plenty of money leftover for new tires for the lifetime of the car.

Love my Hot Rod - 2015 Challenger RT Shaker

by Bill from Gilbert, AZ | July 20, 2015

Just purchased 1 day ago from Earnhardt Dodge at the San Tan Motor Plex in Gilbert, AZ so still getting to know all the features of this car. So far, I'm incredibly happy with this car. 5.7L Hemi has plenty of power. I absolutely love the Shaker set up. Love the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Has a great sounding Alpine Stereo too. I can't wait to drive it more and learn more about the features of this car. Thank you to Stephen Korte! You made the buying experience one of a kind. My wife and I had a lot of fun with lots of laughs. We will for sure come see you when we are ready to buy again. I also want to give kudos to Kevin in Financing. I've had bad experiences over the years with car finance people and you made the experience of signing endless, lol, documents a lot of fun! Thank you! To all who are reading this, our experience with Earnhardt Dodge was fun, full of laughs and Zero pressure.

The best car I ever owned

by Rainer Karunaratne from Wichita, KS | June 16, 2015

Purchased a Scat-Pack Challenger and love every second of it. Never owned a car with this high satisfaction.