2015 Dodge Challenger

Starting MSRP

Overall

High performance sports car

by Syknrd from Columbia, SC | September 1, 2015

Very happy to be driving a new Challenger. The car is so fun with good horsepower and comfortable ever having a great ride so much great on everything.

Love my Hot Rod - 2015 Challenger RT Shaker

by Bill from Gilbert, AZ | July 20, 2015

Just purchased 1 day ago from Earnhardt Dodge at the San Tan Motor Plex in Gilbert, AZ so still getting to know all the features of this car. So far, I'm incredibly happy with this car. 5.7L Hemi has plenty of power. I absolutely love the Shaker set up. Love the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Has a great sounding Alpine Stereo too. I can't wait to drive it more and learn more about the features of this car. Thank you to Stephen Korte! You made the buying experience one of a kind. My wife and I had a lot of fun with lots of laughs. We will for sure come see you when we are ready to buy again. I also want to give kudos to Kevin in Financing. I've had bad experiences over the years with car finance people and you made the experience of signing endless, lol, documents a lot of fun! Thank you! To all who are reading this, our experience with Earnhardt Dodge was fun, full of laughs and Zero pressure.

The best car I ever owned

by Rainer Karunaratne from Wichita, KS | June 16, 2015

Purchased a Scat-Pack Challenger and love every second of it. Never owned a car with this high satisfaction.

perfection

by R/T hemi from | May 15, 2015

Extremely stylish, bringing back the image of the iconic 71' challenger, the 2015 is packed with comfort and performance, especially when paired with the 6 speed manual and super track pack, easy shifting and fairly good on gas for a large heavy car. This car turns heads when you drive by and has a mild but sweet sounding exhaust note at idle and during accerlation.

Love this car

by Hot rod seeker from Berlin, MA | May 5, 2015

This Challenger is just a regular R/T with a 5.7 hemi. Not a scat pack or SRT or Hellcat, but it has plenty of pep and performance. It's great for anyone. Good interior size compared to Camaro. I love this car.

Absolutely speechless

by Gamtnmann from NW Georgia | May 1, 2015

Let me begin by saying I drove the original when they were new! Drove them all basically as all my friends had one of each kind of Muscle Car available back then. I personally had a Sunbeam Tiger 289 , which in those days was considered the poor man's Cobra. So when I make comparisons here it will be based solely on my experience with my new R/T Plus Challenger with Hemi. Driver convenience pkg, Harmon Kardon 18 speaker with sub woofers( it was in it, but I don't boom boom),Tri-Color Black/Red Leather, 8.4Nav, HD Headlights, Auto 8 speed, and so on. This car is nut's! It is smooth. Shifting is smooth & flawless. ( Glad I got the Auto) Mpg even on break-in is 20+. Handling much better I believe than presented in articles. Comfort is unbelievable, as in great. Response from under the hood is quick, as is the vehicle itself. The infotainment system is I believe to be one of the best, if not the best in the biz. The options in which you can operate this vehicle is superb. From normal to sport,(transmission) and normal to comfort(steering). You can actually feel the difference. The people space in this vehicle, far exceeds that of the Mustang or Camaro. The quietness and how it absorbs the bumps in the road is unreal. The trunk space is huge, plus do not forget the split fold down rear seats. The only thing I was amazed at was the battery was sitting next to the 2 sub-woofers where the spare normally sits. But hey they had to put it somewhere I guess. Otherwise if you are looking for a family car for 4, or a luxury car for 2 plus the occasional 4 or 5 you would be crazy to pass this up. More than the best bang for your buck.

Most awesome car I've ever owned!

by SurfBlueLogan from Elkhart, IN | April 1, 2015

On March 14 we bought a B5 blue 2015 Challenger RT Plus with a manual transmission. I love this car! The ride is nice, it handles flawlessly, the interior is absolutely beautiful. It is a real head turner. There is definitely a learning curve on all the electronics so I recommend watching the owner's DVD as soon as you get home.

2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus

by Petrol Head and general lover of Mankind. from Raliegh, NC | March 24, 2015

I bought a 2015 Chally for my son (not his first car.) I got him the manual, (Yes, just like any other car loving dad should do, I taught him how to drive a stick.) It is a blast HOWEVER, I am one of the very few who bought a Hellcat before they disappeared so trust me when I say, DO NOT DRIVE THE HELLCAT AND THEN THIS! This pales in comparison to the hellcat but no kidding. What the R/T does offer is serious bang for you buck. The interior compared to previous generation is amazing. I own multiple luxury high performance cars, but this is impressive for a big, heavy 'Merica muscle car. His is this bright, shiny red with just about every option, The most important option to get is hands down THE SUPER TRACK PACK. DO NOT GET ONE WITHOUT IT. It is the most important feature. You cannot forget this is 2 ton plus car, it doesn't ride on rails but this really, really helps. (You get better brakes, suspension, tires, steering, you get paddle shifters, some exterior changes and some sweet rims.) The 0-60 according to Car and Driver is 5.1 which in all my years of auto obsession, that is great for a 2 ton plus car. I did see a YouTube video of some guy getting 5.0 with the stick (like they say," it's as fast as you can shift it." ) All in all, it is in my humble and honest opinion that the R/T plus with super track pack is a better value then already excellent value R/T scat pack, but maybe that's just me.

A lot of bang for your buck!

by John Lopez from North Carolina | March 4, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T February 20, 2015 and have no complaints. With 375hp and 410ft/lbs on tap, you can easily achieve any speed limit with a smile. Comfortable and nimble for a "big" car, I have reach consistent 28 mpg when I use a light foot. If you are looking for the look and styling cues of an authentic muscle car, look no further as this car is for you.

Most powerful and comfortable and sexy

by Voltron from Norwalk, Connecticut | February 14, 2015

It's worth every penny I spent ... Bought a Dodge Challenger 2015 last month and this car is a machine, powerful, sexy, smooth I feel soo secure in this dodge ( I call him voltron ) best car I've had ever