2006 Dodge Charger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

excellent

by Kenny M from Hollywood, Fl | January 8, 2014

This car is a lot more comfortable and a lot more fun to drive. Fast! Fun! Great looks! Very comfortable! I appreciate the excellent build, ride, and fun of this car you must test drive one. It ranks as the best car I've ever owned!!!

Muscle Car

by Owner from Raleigh, NC | December 18, 2013

Car has crazy torque. It will easily pin you to your seat. Comfort in the ride is typical of a muscle car, but you don't buy a muscle car for the ride you get it for the power. Styling is easy on the eyes. I like the styling much more than the newer Chargers except for the door scoops. I do wish Dodge would have included those on the SRT8.

nice car

by broomfield from Columbus Ohio | June 2, 2013

I will refer this to my friends they got back with me pretty quick .:........... and they gave me a 3 year 36-month bumper to bumper warranty

honest, friendly people

by Mopar fan from San Dimas, CA | May 25, 2013

had a great experience here. The people at Route 66 are very honest, friendly, and know what they're talking about. Had all documentation on issues and services done. Were up front about known issues and are willing to make a reasonable price. Would buy from here again.

Fastest car in my neighborhood!

by Monk from Naugatuck, CT. | April 10, 2013

My R/T is a real head turner. Its a 2006 with everything I need. Has no Nav but that didn't matter to me. It DOES have looks, style, and speed. It's the one I've always wanted!!

Great Driving Car

by Silver Ghost from Madison | February 28, 2013

2006 Dodge Charger R/T , fast and good on gas on the road, excellent interior, has a lot of options and very nice styling on the body, low mileage well kept vehicle.

MY CAR

by Old School from | September 6, 2012

Someone is missing out on a great deal on a used sports car.I am the former owner of the 06 Silver Charger that is located at Gossett Ram /Jeep on Covington pike.I traded it in on a 1500 Ram truck.This car was garage kept,driven from work to home only.All scheduled maint was performed.Tinted windows and premium sound system.Rides and looks like a new car.I should have kept it!

Love It!

by MotoAce51 from Horseheads, NY | May 28, 2012

I bought a 2006 Charger RT. Its fully loaded and I love it. It has power, great handling and anything else I could want. It has MDS so it kicks from 8cyl to 4 when cruising on the highway. It gets decent mileage as long as you drive more than 5miles at a time. When tuning the engine I was shocked to see it took 16 spark plugs which could become quite pricey. But people recommend using the cheap copper ones like from the factory. The interior is loaded with heated leather seats and dual climate control. There is a NAV system, and rear DVD for the kids. The trunk room is huge, and the rear seat is large enough you can fit a car seat and 2 full size adults. I was wondering if I would regret paying a little more for a little older car but I wouldnt take it back for anything. The car is amazing...

Best car I have ever owned

by Daytona Lover- Jayrow75 from Croydon, PA | March 27, 2012

If you are considering buying a charger, do it. If you are looking at other cars, don't bother. This car is perfect in so many ways. It has airbags for safety. It has GPS navigation. It has a rear DVD player. It has heated seats. It has hideaway plugs for cell phones and other conveniences. The exterior curves are very welcoming. Everything is great about this car. I personally drive a Daytona edition. Here is the best part..... I am a large person like most of america. This car is deceptively roomy inside. I sit very comfortably in both front seats. Sorry, I haven't sat in the back, but my kids love it. I have the HEMI engine and it is sweet. I usually describe it as purring like a kitten and roaring like a lion when accelerating hard. The car maneuvers very well. If you are an adult who had to give up the sports car for the family, This is the car for you.

Fast, Functional, Fabulous

by Mopar Still Rocks from North Florida | February 27, 2012

2006 Dodge Daytona Edition Hemi Charger with all the toys: Faster than I hoped for, everything makes the car fit absolutely perfectly, and Dodge found the sweet spot that combines comfort and performance. I have owned a 1966 custom Mustang and a 1972 TransAm among others and thought it would be nice to have a "go-fast" again. Oh yeah... Get the driver's settings just right and all you need is a 6 point seat belt. Adjustable pedals, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, infinitely adjustable super-comfortable premium sport seating ... impossible to ask for more! Great visibility, handles impeccably at all speeds. Great Hemi growl and tuned exhaust, doors close with a solid confident sound, esthetically pleasing cabin with intuitive controls on dash and steering wheel. A little pricey compared to comparable vehicles and plan to budget for 19 mpg MOL, but you will spend every dime without complaint. Enjoy the ride!