2007 Dodge Charger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Four Door Sedan Hot Rod

by bigmack from Pike Road, Al. | May 30, 2014

I bought a 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T. This is an awesome vehicle. In my opinion, it is a Four Door Hot Rod Sedan. Unlike some of the hot rods of yesterday, this car has a host of creature comforts. Leather interior, heated power front seats. Automatic climate control, with rear air vents. Power sunroof. Five speed AutoStik Transmission. MultiDisplacement engine for fuel economy. Pass thru rear seat, in case you want to defile your vehicle by hauling something too long for the spacious trunk. I could go on and on, but I will stop with these too points. The battery is in the trunk, if you know why, that point is important. Also, lets not forget the all important Hemi engine!!!

awesome ride

by david polanco from houston,texas | November 20, 2013

My first car with this performance. Like everything about it. Iget lots compliments on it even at 6yrs old. Thanks for having posted here where i was able to find it. Also got it at an honest price because of this site. Its an SRT8 enough said.

Charger

by OidyB from | November 9, 2013

This car was bought primarily as a vehicle to get me back and forth to work. I had a 2000 Altima before and I immediately noticed the drop in MPG, it is a smooth driving and powerful car but could have been a bit better on gas, especially with winter approaching. Luckily for me I work 10 mins from my apartment. I give it an 8/10

Wicked car

by Ali boom bayae from College Station, TX | April 7, 2013

Awesome dealership very Proffessional. Ce Cei was very helpful!! She wanted the best car for the best price for me and my family. Even offered to baby sit lol!! I would recommend buy with pride to anyone. Thank for my new charger!!

i bought it !!!

by rafael from | January 12, 2013

That car is amazing ! I love it ! Fells like you are flying. I got more for my money on this vehicle than I did on my last one that I spent away more on it

My '07 R/T---what a blast!

by Happy Hemi Owner from Atlanta, GA | November 27, 2012

I think this is the perfect car for the person that wants something sharp and fast, but still needs some practicality. This car is my daily driver and also our "family car." The Charger has plenty of room for 4 people to travel comfortably. The Hemi has plenty of passing power for the highway. I get about 16-17 mpg commuting to work each day. I haven't had a chance to determine the highway mpg, but I've heard from other owners to expect about 22-24mpg. That being said, I don't think anyone buys one of these for the gas mileage. They buy it for the comfortable ride and incredible performance (especially for a 4,000 pound car!). I've had my Charger for about 6 months now and it never fails to make an otherwise boring commute fun. Friends and family that have driven the car always have a smile from ear to ear as soon as they start the motor and stomp on the gas!

This is the best car i have ever owned!!

by MOPAR OR NO CAR from yakima wa | September 15, 2012

This car has it all!! Style, performance, luxury, a super soft ride comfort! i have never had any issues with my charger i love it!! n for the big bad V8 it is! i still ger V6 fuel economy. if your in the market for a car trust me you will NEVER regret buying this car! its a win win!!

One of the best made

by Charger gyrl from Moreno valley | September 1, 2012

I absolutely love this car.its smooth it's comfortable and it looks so clean and fashionable. It has no flaws.

dont get a dodge

by nickjames from | March 28, 2012

this car is junk dont buy!!!!! My self and my buddy that i work with have the same car and the same junk happening to both he has put two engines in his i have put one and they still run like junk and its an R/T so its not the chep modle.... buyer beware!!!!!!!!

Nice

by YFZ from Ames,IA | January 17, 2012

It's really a nice car, and it's worth to be my first car of my life. like its outside looking, but the inside is too simple. It's energetic, powerful since it's only 2.7.