2008 Dodge Charger

2008 Dodge Charger

Available in 6 styles:  2008 Dodge Charger 4dr RWD Sedan shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

by Million from Newyork,ny | November 16, 2013

I would like to extend my appreciateion to the staff down at D&A autosale, for being patient and informative with me. Thanks guys!

MOST FUN CAR

by CAR NUT from ARIZONA | March 6, 2013

I HAVE BOUGHT MANY CARS IN THE PAST AND IT DEPENDS WHAT TYPE OF CAR ONE LIKES.I LIKE LOOKS(WOW)FACTOR,PERFORMANCE ,AND ROOM TO TRAVEL COMFORTABLE.THIS CAR HAS IT ALL AND I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME HOW HOT THE CAR LOOKS.DON'T CARE MUCH FOR THE NEW BODY STYLE, BUT THE INTERIOR IS NICE.MY CAR IS A DAYTONA LIMITED EDITION WITH HEMI V 8.I HAVE HAD ZERO PROBLEMS TO DATE,WELL DONE DODGE.

Awesome car

by Andery from Gaithersburg MD | August 26, 2012

I have this car for two years now. So far no problems at all. I love it. I took it to autocross once and it handles very well. It's got enough power for anything you need. This is my family car. With two car-seats in the back there is enough room for third person. There is only few sedans like that on the market BMW 7 series, Genesis, Merc. and Audi A8 are the only ones with comparable size. The car is quite and very comfortable inside. The ride is firm but not rough, just like it needs to be. The only downside is gas mileage 18/miles a gallon on average.

Only 1 ussue

by Chargerguy1121 from | June 4, 2012

...holds rpms....gets annoying. Terrible on traction in rain and snow it is not easy to get fast quick unless you know the peddle well

Great Car

by ezaz from Miami, Florida | February 15, 2012

I overlooked this car for years. I decided to check out an r/t at a local dealer and it blew me away. The ride is between the corvette and trans am i had in the past. Performance is great for a huge car. This is a car for family guys with a need for speed once in a while wink wink.

I love my Charger

by Rich from Atlanta | May 17, 2011

I love my dodge charger. when I first row be home I was in heaven. Speed the power is really unmatched for car in this price range . the only concern that I have is sometimes the transmission jumps a little bit . I haven't had a chance to get it checked out but I'm sure that it's not supposed to jump like that when it changes gear. the gas on this baby is high also 18 gallon tank and it only last maybe 6 days . so if you're looking for a fuel conscious car this may not be the best option the engine is huge and this baby runs.

yea, its got a hemi

by beachbum from datyona beach | February 6, 2011

Love that hemi. Being one of the few 8 cylinders on the road I love pulling far away from the crowd at the light. Roomy, love the back seat folds down. Also love the dual climate control. Wife always cold, I'm always hot.

Rattle trap

by chargerowner from livonia,MI | January 23, 2011

Very poor quality vehicle, just like every other chrysler I have ever owned it is a rattle trap. noise from the dash, the windows, the poor seals. the transmission is junk. Just try to get service at the dealer. good luck. Avoid at all costs.

The car is okay

by Mopar man from ny,ny | October 28, 2010

The car is okay , handles well, very sharp looking, good first car for new driver. The price could have been better. Do not trust car history reports, many things are easily hidden.

Love My Charger

by navy48 from Indianapolis, IN | October 12, 2010

we've had the 08 Charger 3.5L for about 6 months now and 7500 miles later, we STILL LOVE IT. it's very comfortable, gets respectable gas mileage (22-24) and it great on long trips. it has more than enough power and if I choose, I can 'chirp' the rear tires! COOL...just like the Charger of old, almost. I highly recommend the Charger.