2010 Dodge Charger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Sold

by Mark from Corona, CA | March 3, 2013

Went to see this car on 3/2/13 and was told it was sold last week but they conveniently had the same exact car in black for 3k more that they were willing to sell me. Call before you go there

2010 Charger SXT

by Family Guy from Clinton, CT | March 2, 2013

Big car with a big car ride. Bucket seats offered little support, but were not uncomfortable. Hard to see traffic lights under low roof line at windshield, and rear seat lacked head room. Everything else was positive. Rear wheel drive feels better during when steering and accelerating. Ride was quiet and predictable. 28 mpg on highway and 23-24 overall, which bested EPA 17/25 rating. Three car seats fit easily in the rear. Front passengers had plenty of room. Motor was smooth, offered decent performance, and 4-spd auto shifted smoothly. I personally liked the looks of it. I drove it for 19,000 miles without a problem. Traded it in for a high MPG car. Miss its size. It was a very good value for a used car.

roomy plenty of power reliable

by oldman from prospect hill,nc | December 15, 2012

2010 charger police is a great riding car plenty of power and room.good looking body style.room for five and no one feels crowed

Front Brakes and Factory Tires Suck!!

by Carlos from Ruckersville, VA | September 5, 2012

I like most of the characteristics about my 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, except for two of the most important components: the Front Brakes and the Factory Tires. Let me start off with the original tires. My car came with "high performance" wheels and tires that were anything but. The lack of traction offered by the OEM tires put me in danger even in the lightest rain. SO much so I finally had to replace them with another brand. While the replacement tires cost me more than $1000 for all four tires; the traction I get in all conditions and the confidence this gives me has been immeasurable. I have gotten out of so many close calls I question why Dodge isn't offering these as OEM or at least an option. The OEM brake rotors on my car warped twice in the first 20,000-miles after minimal stop-and-go driving (around Washington, DC). The dealer I bought the car from tells me that I am too aggressive on the brakes and that I should "apply it smoothly and evenly". I guess he has never driving around the Capital Beltway or in any type of traffic before? So basically, to cut corners Dodge has given us a relatively heavy car (3,728 lb curb weight); a powerful engine (5.7L HEMI with 368 HP @ 5200 RPM) and equipped it with the crappiest tires and front brakes I have ever experienced. Really? Is it any wonder why I am currently experiencing the fourth case of warping from my front disc brakes? I would have given this car 5 out of 5 had it not been for these two components.

Love it!!

by Newdodgefan from Idaho | August 10, 2012

I bought this car used with only 16000 miles on it and it is the funnest car I have ever owned. It is a great family car with great styling. I have done nothing extra to the car yet I still get head turns all of the time. The ride is extremely comfortable and it handles better then some cars half it's size. I have already put 8000 miles on it without a problem. My husband is 6'5 and I am 5'11 and we both have tons of leg and head room. The only I wish I have is the gas mileage. I average about 17-19mpg, but maybe that is because I have a hard time keeping the speed down. I have a V6 5.6, so I could only imagine what the V8 hemi is like.

Let the Charger Roll!

by Ace from Palm Bay, FL | June 13, 2012

Went on the site to look for a more reliable car and wife and I loved the Dodge Charger. It is a great car!

Great team!

by MnC from tyler, tx | May 30, 2012

Recently bought a vehicle here. Mark and Ben are awesome and there was NEVER at ANY time pressure or a hassle buying. Ben was even checking and returning emails after midnight to accomodate those who work night shifts. Live in Tyler, TX and refuse to buy here due to poor customer service and ridiculous prices. The short drive was definitely worth it!!! 2 THUMBS UP!!!!

Meets Expectations

by Good car from Richmond, VA | April 11, 2012

I bought it with 30k mi. I traded in an 04 Infiniti for it, and it is lacking tremendously in features. it's fairly vanilla compared to some other cars. That stuff is not a big deal to me though, its been exceptionally reliable, not a single problem in 15k miles.

Just the car I wanted

by MattP from Pensacola FL | March 13, 2012

Really like the car. The only thing I have noticed is that the cars doors, all 4 of them seem to swing open and close very loosely. Meaning there is not much tension in the doors and they flop open and close too easy. I got hit in the ear a couple weeks ago closing the drivers door!

So much fun to drive!

by Rodeo Girl from San Tan Valley, Arizona | February 13, 2012

I was looking for a sporty car that had 4 doors and room for the family. This car is so much fun to drive and is comfortable to ride in, both the front seats and back. So happy with my purchase!