2012 Dodge Charger

2012 Dodge Charger
Available in 7 styles:  2012 Dodge Charger 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

This vehicle is me all day.

by Dannyboi from Georgia, GA | August 1, 2016

I purchased my 2012 Dodge Charger SE a lil while ago. I love that car so much. It has given me no problems so far. I'm very comfortable in it and its very quick. I barely just put my foot on the pedal and it takes off. Anywhere that car goes it looks awesome . Even for a SE model you still feel like your in a stocked car. Definitely would recommend this vehicle to other ppl. My family, friends and girlfriend wont stop begging me to let them drive my Charger. I have yet to let them, which I don't see happening anytime soon lol.

Update on 2012 Dodge Charger SE

by Augi from Syracuse, NY | March 28, 2016

I wrote a review on this car a while back and decided to give an actually review on the car after 4 years of ownership. I bought this car new in 2012 and it has been the best purchase I've ever made. My SE has the 8 spd auto with the V6. For this year do not get the 5 spd with the V6 get the 8 spd it is better on mpg along with performance for is better. My car is still comfortable as the day I bought it and and has not had a single issue after 50k miles. There have only been 3 recalls that I have had to bring the car in for 1 being major the others were just computer update issues that were quick. I would still recommend this car for someone to buy from the SE which has pretty nice features for the base model to the SRT. The car rides great has a mean look and even the V6 has good performance for the price. Just remember while buying this car use check for its maintenance record and history to know what you are buying.

Car

by Bars from Columbia,MD | March 23, 2015

The car is a beautiful color. and has a great interior. The service was great, and the people were very nice.

No longer a fan of Dodge...

by Tae from Virginia | November 5, 2014

Dodge Charger has always been my dream car, I purchased my vehicle 1 year ago and it has been in and out the shop constantly due to malfunctions and recalls I've come out of pocket with way too much money already, I'm no longer a Dodge fan this may not be the case for everyone so if you plan on purchasing just do your research before hand.

I'll Drive it Until I Die.

by The Girl With The Hemi from Emerald City | August 13, 2014

Let me first start by saying, changing the body style changed my thoughts 100%. We needed a new car and I was drivin a run down Mazda 3. I was looking at luxury cars (Land Rover, Infiniti, Porsche) and I came across this car and decided to give it a test drive. Drove it and fell in love. So my Fiance bought the 5.6L V8 Hemi Charger R/T for me as a Christmas pressie. I have no blind spot issues, and dont' feel as though I'm driving a boat. Being a girl driving a Hemi, it turns heads. I will say that I drove it from Washington to California and i got 3 cracks in my windshield that I wasn't happy about. The gas mileage isn't great in the city, but once you get on the highway (granted you're not stuck in traffic) you get about 400 miles on a tank. Never in my life did I think I would be driving a man's sports car. But I do. And i Love it.

CRAZY sweet car SXT/RWD

by That average guy looking for more! from Ohio | March 16, 2014

I bought the 2012 SXT/RWD charger with 35,000 miles on it. It was the first used car my family's bought in 20+ years and it's an amazing car it's got great power it's fun it's reliable it's just sweet! I also love the looks you get from people. They drive by with their eyes locked on your car because it's so sick looking. I actually watched a lady today jump out of her car to check mine out. I fully recommend this car to anyone who doesn't wanna just drive the plain car that fits in. This is deffinatly a stand out car. The alpine system I must say it's quite amazing although the speaker in the back rattles a wee bit when it's 20+ on the volume. Bass is rediculose. the whole interior is just sweet. One great feature is how quick the heat kicks on and the heated seats get warm it's incomparable to other cars cause my mother has an 2011 accord wth heated seats and it takes two times as long to warm up. One thing that I know a lot of people worry about is RWD in winter but the car is so stable and heavy you could never tell the difference and I drive through snow all the time in winter so I know for sure that it does really well in winter. So again it's just an amazing car and I fully recommend it to anyone and everyone!!!

BE CAREFUL: HIDDEN ISSUES.

by Regretful Buyer from Charlotte, NC | November 11, 2013

When I first bought this car, I loved everything about it. The car itself is absolutely beautiful. It's spacious and comfortable inside, and sleek and mean outside. It was my dream car. HOWEVER, this car has been CONSTANTLY in-and-out of the shop. Literally, something is ALWAYS not functioning properly (or multiple mandatory recalls are being performed), which is ridiculous for a car with only 35000 miles on it. I'm probably going to have to sell it because I cannot take this anymore. I'm so frustrated at this point and Dodge has been no help at all - WOULD NOT RECOMMEND if you want a no-hassle vehicle.

Great Highway Mileage

by Purchased in OKC from Jacksonville, AR | October 22, 2013

My dad helped me purchase this car about two week ends ago from OKC. I thought I would never purchase another dodge vehicle but I fall in love with this car. I seen it on the internet for a good price and I had to have to it. The only two things I questioned was it had scratches on the hood and they wanted me to bring it back that following Monday, but I drove in from Arkansas and I asked them to see if I could have it done in Arkansas. My other thing is the windows were not tinted. Overall, I really enjoy my car, I even drove back home (5hours) and didn't have to put no gas in it until that Wednesday. It gets great highway mileage.

Super Sporty for the Money

by Jax Car Guy from Jacksonville,FL | October 17, 2013

Great car and fun to drive. You can be sporty while taking the family out on the town. It's is a real head turner and fast.

Nice looking but Needs interior help

by like to drive from Fall River MA | September 29, 2013

Great looking car with lots of interior space for extra tall people (us). The seats aren't very comfortable. I would expect all models to have adjustable lumbar support for the class & money. The SE doesn't. The driver seat creaks & squeaks (driving me crazy). Something you don't pay attention to on a test drive. I bought used with 35,000 miles but I've heard this about new ones also. The plastic (yes - plastic) in the wheel wells can come loose & it flutters in the wind causing irritating noise. The car has great pick-up to pass. The dealer is ordering a new seat frame for me (just bought the car a couple weeks ago). They tried oiling the seat & it didn't work. It sounds like the seat is going to break - really bad. The seats also lack cushioning. I traded in a 10 yr old van (170,000 miles) that had super comfy bucket seats that didn't squeak & creak. There's no excuse for the seat issue. The center console is a lot of wasted space. There should be a side opening for some storage. The arm rest lifts with a tiny storage space & plugs. Great to have the plugs there but I would think that storage could have been larger. I pray that it's mechanically sound!! HUGE THANKS to Dodge for making a stylish sedan that fits 4 people standing 6' 6" tall. Camaro lowered their roof 3 inches so anyone 6' & over has their head touching the ceiling (if they can get in at all). We're Americans & we're TALL. Gas Mileage:If you drive conservatively, you can get 26 mpg. If not, about 22 mpg. I left Toyota after over 20 yrs to try American again. The Toyota quality has dropped but their prices haven't. So far, the dealer has been taking care of the assorted noises without issue.