2013 Dodge Charger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

MAJOR Transmission Problems

by No Longer Dodge Fan from Texas | April 11, 2014

Transmission was replaced at 4,000 miles, just over a thousand miles after still have major transmission issues and Dodge says the cannot find a problem. A car is not supposed to go into neutral on its own or go into reverse while backing up. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!

Charger SXT

by Trackage from Shelby Township, Mi | March 16, 2014

Tremendous vehicle. Big sedan with feel and power. The V6 and 8 speed gives power at low end and 31 mpg at highway speed. The exterior and red leather interior attracts so many compliments. Love the performance. Best Dodge I've owned.

2013 sxt plus - car jerks forward when stopping

by tk_nap from naperville,il | January 6, 2014

When coming to a stop, about 80% of the time the car will almost stop then jerk forward. It feels like a transmission problem when downshifting from 2nd to 1st gear (not sure). Dealer did not know how to fix the problem. The car only has 10k miles. No I find out there is a recall on the car for a transmission problem. Chrystler was NOO help with information about the recall. First and last time buying a dodge!!!

nice car

by comon joe from utah | January 5, 2014

great car lots of power no complaints on craftmenship but i am dissapointed in crysler itself bought the car in august with only 5 miles had a acedent in october hit a boulder in the road it had poped a hole in the trans pan that was it the car would not move could not put the trans in netral to even get it off the road luckly the owners manual had info on how to get it into netral great so had taken the car in for repair at the dealer ship they said that they couldnt even get the tranz pan so they made a speacial request to detroit for one it was not untill december befor the car was fixed when i got it back the dealer ship had put a dent in the door and did not want to take resposibillity for the miss hap so basically make shure you know what you are buying befor you get into it crysler should have it to gether better than that you build a car you should have replacement part on hand not have to make them when they break hello any way great car just no responsibillity to back it up

AWESOME RIDE!

by Muscle Car Enthusiast from CABOT, AR | December 17, 2013

I purchased a 2013 SKT Plus AWD model to replace my 2005 Magnum. I thought my Magunum was an awesome ride, but my new Charger blows the doors off it. The V-6 300 hp engine purrs like a tiger and is very responsive. The 8 speed transmission in sports mode and paddle shifters makes the winding back roads a true motoring experience. The AWD is fantastic! During the recent ice storm I had no problem getting around on the slippery, icy roads. The red and black leather interior is impressive and gives a sporty custom feel to the interior. I love showing my baby off. It is difinitlly a looker and a head turner. I've gotten so many compliments from all my friends. If you are looking for fantastic full size American muscle car with all the high tech bells and whistles for under $38k this is the car for you.

VERY SPORTY FOR THE MONEY

by LOVING MY CHARGER ! from Cartersville Ga | December 6, 2013

I just purchased a 2013 Dodge Charger last week & I absolutely love it ! I have never owned a Dodge or Chrysler product until now. I am really bad about trading up in cars every 2 years or so but, I think I will hold on to this car for a while.The gas mileage to work on a daily basis is showing that I am getting 28.7 Miles to the gallon, which isnt bad for such a sporty car.So far so good. as far as Performance & Luxury of the car. I love the Touch screen , the FREE Satellite for 1 YEAR . Cant beat how roomey it is. I purchased through Robert Loehr in Cartersville, Ga I was very pleased with the service & actually I had went in the next day for a free wash & gas fill up due to the night before being 8:00pm before we finished all the paperwork, they called me into the Finance office & found me a cheaper interest rate & voided all the paperwork from the night before. I was very impressed that they would take the time to still find me a lower interest rate and they already had sold me the car & papers signed. VERY IMPRESSED

great value for the money

by head tater from lexington, tn | October 25, 2013

Jon at Helms motors in Lexington Tn. was great to deal with and is well informed on the models that I looked at. I really like the new charger with the sport package available. I think it looks great from the factory just the way it is. Quality, performance, styling, comfort, its all there. I highly recommend test driving this vehicle before you go and buy anything else.

Fast and fun

by FDCEP from Glendale, AZ | September 23, 2013

Shopping for a new 4 door car, but not ready for a Grand Pa car so took the Charger R/T out for a test ride. Loaded with feature, comfortable and fast!!! Got on cars.com, found the color and interior that I wanted, drove to the dealer and was out in 30 minutes. Very happy with the deal, need to move the 13's out. Cons- Ticking noise is super common with the Hemi fuel system, seatbelt broke in 500 miles, dealer was very quick to repair it.

I love this car!

by Texas Chick from The Colony, TX | September 23, 2013

I LOVE my Charger! It's so quiet when it's running I have to look at the tack gauge to make sure it's still running! This car has some serious get and go! Fuel economy is spot on from the window sticker. I get a lot of compliments on the car it is sleek and sexy! I enjoy driving my Charger. It has a very smooth ride and I can't say enough about the way it handles. Cock put is laid out very well and the hands on buttons on the steering wheel is awesome!

Fun car

by Pauline from Lake Bridge | September 12, 2013

Owned lots of cars but none wasn't like the Charger just purchased has it all. I love the displays and touch screen everything was decided on a Base model but wanted something with more for what had paid if got a cheaper model. This car turns head with loaded out everything from a beautiful styling and comfortable leather seats are perfect on the car. Quietness and features are just perfect with advanced touch screen/audio system this is the best car ever owned. It drives smooth and cools off fast with ventilated seats paid $40,000 less after price was $43,000 dealership knocked down three dollars less on the new options was included plus tax as well. It's a nice car with lots of room spacious for anything and love the interior on how well it was designed with lots of exterior sportiness it has for a car like the Dodge Charger. Performance is the greatest and does excellent on the freeway when going across the Causeway and through turnpikes the eight speed automatic transmission is best. Controls are very easy to use and the materials are well fitted i love this beautiful car and Dodge has done a wonderful job making such a great car as the Dodge Charger from performance and quietness it has for a larger car.