2013 Dodge Charger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

So Excited!

by Happy Happy Happy! from Milwaukee WI | June 28, 2014

Excellent all around service fantastic dealing with everyone connected with the purchase. I am VERY HAPPY with my new car ;))

Great Car, Bad Tires!

by Performance Lover from NC | June 19, 2014

We bought our Dodge Charger in February 2013 new. It is a great car and the dealership went above and beyond in customer care. However, we didn't like the Firestone tires that came stock on the model we purchased and asked if the tires could be changed to the Goodyear on another Charger. BIG mistake!!! Do NOT purchase the Charger with Goodyear F1 Supercar tires unless you want to buy tires every 15,000 miles and fight vibrations!! I understand these are performance tires, but expected at least 25,000 miles out of the tires!! We take ours to the dealership every 3000 miles to have the tires rotated and re-inflated. So far we are the exception, we have gotten over 20,000 miles. Our next set will NOT be Goodyears. Go buy a Charger, but make sure they have the Firestone tires.

Malcolm Cunningham - 2013 Dodge Charger SXT

by Neece' from | May 19, 2014

5/15/14, I had the pleasure meeting F2F Juan Thompson & Rodney Harrell. Entering the showroom, I saw the vehicle I have been searching for weeks. I'm still in denial, less than one hour, I purchased that vehicle. Juan & Rodney treated me with the upmost respect as though we have known each other for years. Listened to my wants&don't and made it happened. I'm still pitching myself, Did I just buy that car? Better than that, Did God just made that happen? Yes he did. I highly recommend this dealership. Even though it was a distance from my resident, it was definitely worth the ride.

Not happy new car owner

by Not happy from Bonney Lake, WA | April 25, 2014

We purchased a 2013 Charger new. It has 9000 miles on it and has begun "jumping" when you stop. Our dealer in Puyallup, WA says it is a known problem and there is nothing they can do about it, there is no fix. We have had our car for 10 months and loved it until now.

Issue with crazy things happening

by LVMYCHGR from Statesville, NC | April 14, 2014

I have a 2013 Charger SXT, 8 speed tranny, 300hp v6 with the tan and black leather interior. I traded a 2010 Charger Rally edition Black on Black to this car. I have less than 5K miles on it and these are my issues. 1. When pulling out the car sounds like it skips from 1st to 2nd and sometimes to 3rd. It reeves up in between the shifting. 2. When stopping doesn't matter if I'm at a red light or stop sign I'm down to 0 on the speedometer and it just jumps forward maybe a foot. On a good note the entire car is everything I wished my black one had, I don't think I would have gotten rid of my Black Pearl! This car by far out performs a lot of cars on the road and by far exceeds the looks of nearly every car. I have no problem when I want to get up and go to pass someone. It's an overall outstanding car!! I'm not sure what's going on, I've contacted the dealership where I purchased this car along with my last 2010 Charger and they are getting me in Thursday. Would I recommend this car, perhaps. However, it's really all going to depend on what the dealership tells me and or what they don't know will determine that. My husband and I have been loyal dodge fans for years now from my 1st 1996 Shadow, then we purchased a new 1999 Dakota R/T, to a 2007 Dodge RAM 1500 thunderroad to the 2010 and 2013 Chargers. I hope this car isn't our final purchase of a Dodge, because this is all we know and love!!

MAJOR Transmission Problems

by No Longer Dodge Fan from Texas | April 11, 2014

Transmission was replaced at 4,000 miles, just over a thousand miles after still have major transmission issues and Dodge says the cannot find a problem. A car is not supposed to go into neutral on its own or go into reverse while backing up. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!

Charger SXT

by Trackage from Shelby Township, Mi | March 16, 2014

Tremendous vehicle. Big sedan with feel and power. The V6 and 8 speed gives power at low end and 31 mpg at highway speed. The exterior and red leather interior attracts so many compliments. Love the performance. Best Dodge I've owned.

2013 sxt plus - car jerks forward when stopping

by tk_nap from naperville,il | January 6, 2014

When coming to a stop, about 80% of the time the car will almost stop then jerk forward. It feels like a transmission problem when downshifting from 2nd to 1st gear (not sure). Dealer did not know how to fix the problem. The car only has 10k miles. No I find out there is a recall on the car for a transmission problem. Chrystler was NOO help with information about the recall. First and last time buying a dodge!!!

nice car

by comon joe from utah | January 5, 2014

great car lots of power no complaints on craftmenship but i am dissapointed in crysler itself bought the car in august with only 5 miles had a acedent in october hit a boulder in the road it had poped a hole in the trans pan that was it the car would not move could not put the trans in netral to even get it off the road luckly the owners manual had info on how to get it into netral great so had taken the car in for repair at the dealer ship they said that they couldnt even get the tranz pan so they made a speacial request to detroit for one it was not untill december befor the car was fixed when i got it back the dealer ship had put a dent in the door and did not want to take resposibillity for the miss hap so basically make shure you know what you are buying befor you get into it crysler should have it to gether better than that you build a car you should have replacement part on hand not have to make them when they break hello any way great car just no responsibillity to back it up

AWESOME RIDE!

by Muscle Car Enthusiast from CABOT, AR | December 17, 2013

I purchased a 2013 SKT Plus AWD model to replace my 2005 Magnum. I thought my Magunum was an awesome ride, but my new Charger blows the doors off it. The V-6 300 hp engine purrs like a tiger and is very responsive. The 8 speed transmission in sports mode and paddle shifters makes the winding back roads a true motoring experience. The AWD is fantastic! During the recent ice storm I had no problem getting around on the slippery, icy roads. The red and black leather interior is impressive and gives a sporty custom feel to the interior. I love showing my baby off. It is difinitlly a looker and a head turner. I've gotten so many compliments from all my friends. If you are looking for fantastic full size American muscle car with all the high tech bells and whistles for under $38k this is the car for you.