2013 Dodge Charger

Available in 7 styles:  2013 Dodge Charger 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Best all around vehicle!

by Mopar Fan 4 Life! from Iowa | February 19, 2015

Picked up a 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 and I'm speechless! Especially when i put my foot down! This this has EVERYTHING from a beast of a 6.4liter Hemi motor, to THE best infotainment system of any car on the market including GM's new wifi hotspot cars! This car handles like a race car with 4 doors so its "family" friendly! It moves through traffic effortlessly and can outrun most cars AND sports cars on the road! This is my 2nd one as I traded in my old R/T for this SRT8 and there are a ton more features, so if you are debating and dont want to pony up the extra dough for the SRT8, chances are you will eventually down the road! Dodge is surging right now and love the looks of these Chargers! MOPAR 4 Life!

I love this beast

by Kam from Charlotte,NC | February 7, 2015

Let's start off by saying im about to turn 21 and am in college and working so I'm very blessed to have this car. I traded in my 2010 avenger for the charger and I couldn't be happier. The car rides like a dream and obviously the muscle appearance and sound of the car is great. Mine is the base se with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 and the 5-speed auto. Though the car seems to be a little chatty and noisy from the engine when accelerating sometimes, I couldn't be happier with the car. It looks incredible, is roomy, and has technology that I love while also getting around 23 MPG since I've had it which isn't bad for mostly city stop and go. I really do love this car and I look forward to driving it for a very long time!

This is the fastest car available today

by The Gambler from Gilford, NH | October 25, 2014

I up graded from a 2011 Dodge Charger R/T to the Charger SRT8 with the 6.4 Hemi engine and was completely surprised by the 100 extra horse power. The SRT8 Super Bee is the fastest cat that I have ever driven and the quote " Hold on for the ride of your life" is an under statement. This car is all class but just one upgrade would make it perfect buy offering the 8.4 electronics in place of the standard 4.2. I liked the options available in the R/T like the navigation, heated seats, back-up camera, just to name a few. But enough said, I love the SRT8 Super Bee and can't wait for a Camaro to pull up next to me at a stop light.

Best car on the road!

by Love my Charger from Franklin NC | September 27, 2014

I purchased a new 2013 Dodge Charger from Jim Brown Chrysler in Franklin NC a year ago and Love it!! The car is amazing and for the price, I don't think you can find a more practical, reliable, beautiful car on the market. Great gas mileage and attention to detail make this car a pleasure to drive 5 miles or 500 miles. Jeff Stanfield my salesman was more than accommodating and helpful in making the deal happen! Couldn't be happier!

Best Sedan on the market

by Andrew from Syracuse, NY | September 22, 2014

I rented a charge a little over a year ago and had to own one. The day I drove it for was more than enough to convince me. It is a great looking car- inside and out. I do a lot of my own maintenance and I can say this is one of the easiest vehicles I have ever worked on. It was designed with the mechanic in mind. I only have the V-6, but the handling is still amazing and the gas mileage can be as high as 35+ on the highway. The speed/acceleration difference between the V6 and the V8 are almost non existant (unless you get the SRT) and I think the price difference and fuel economy makes the difference benign. Snow handling is good for a rear wheel drive car, I recommend this to everyone I know!

Excellent performance and comfort

by Msgmak from Arizona | August 2, 2014

Purchased for the wife in August 2013. Have had it exactly a year now. Car has 25000 miles on it. Wife absolutely loves everything about it. Fantastic gas mileage with the 8speed and 3.6 Penstar. Nice and roomy with comfortable seating. Great car so far. No issues whatsoever and has all the toys. Firestone tires still have at least another 25k left on them.

So Excited!

by Happy Happy Happy! from Milwaukee WI | June 28, 2014

Excellent all around service fantastic dealing with everyone connected with the purchase. I am VERY HAPPY with my new car ;))

Great Car, Bad Tires!

by Performance Lover from NC | June 19, 2014

We bought our Dodge Charger in February 2013 new. It is a great car and the dealership went above and beyond in customer care. However, we didn't like the Firestone tires that came stock on the model we purchased and asked if the tires could be changed to the Goodyear on another Charger. BIG mistake!!! Do NOT purchase the Charger with Goodyear F1 Supercar tires unless you want to buy tires every 15,000 miles and fight vibrations!! I understand these are performance tires, but expected at least 25,000 miles out of the tires!! We take ours to the dealership every 3000 miles to have the tires rotated and re-inflated. So far we are the exception, we have gotten over 20,000 miles. Our next set will NOT be Goodyears. Go buy a Charger, but make sure they have the Firestone tires.

Malcolm Cunningham - 2013 Dodge Charger SXT

by Neece' from | May 19, 2014

5/15/14, I had the pleasure meeting F2F Juan Thompson & Rodney Harrell. Entering the showroom, I saw the vehicle I have been searching for weeks. I'm still in denial, less than one hour, I purchased that vehicle. Juan & Rodney treated me with the upmost respect as though we have known each other for years. Listened to my wants&don't and made it happened. I'm still pitching myself, Did I just buy that car? Better than that, Did God just made that happen? Yes he did. I highly recommend this dealership. Even though it was a distance from my resident, it was definitely worth the ride.

Not happy new car owner

by Not happy from Bonney Lake, WA | April 25, 2014

We purchased a 2013 Charger new. It has 9000 miles on it and has begun "jumping" when you stop. Our dealer in Puyallup, WA says it is a known problem and there is nothing they can do about it, there is no fix. We have had our car for 10 months and loved it until now.