2014 Dodge Charger

Starting MSRP

Overall

Awesome Car

by chrg-fan from Northern California | August 22, 2014

The 2014 Charger is a great car. I drove the v6 version first as a rental for about 2000 miles. It got great gas mileage and the v6 was more than enough power. I purchase a 5.7L Hemi in my R/T with all the bells and whistles. Still great fuel economy for a v8 and I love the performance. I'm still trying to figure out when it is in AWD, but for now I'm happy with everything.

Best bang for your buck!

by Riley from Houston, TX | August 12, 2014

I bought a 2014 R/T Charger with the blacktop package and I LOVE it! Cruising down a road at 50mph my car gets 32.4mpg since it goes into "eco mode" and shuts off 4 of the cylinders. Although when you step on it the car comes to life and has PLENTY of power. Around town I have been averaging 16.5mpg. I can not think of any other car that comes with all of the features mine has along with a 5.3 second 0-60 time for such a great price.

Great Car

by Tom from Tulsa, OK | July 18, 2014

If you are tall this is the car to have. It is supposed to be the best car for tall people. Very spacious. The one caution is do not get a sunroof in it. It takes the ceiling down about 4 or 5 inches and my hair actually touches the ceiling. Other than that a tremendous car. I am 6'5" and can completely stretch out with no bend in my legs. I got a 6 cylinder because I wanted a little bit better gas mileage. Still great pick up to it. Overall a great car and would recommend it to anyone....

aewsome fast and great price with warranty A+++++

by mike b from annapolis md | July 16, 2014

awesome service great and fast best part great price with warrenty A+++++ i will be back to buy a 2011-2014 grand cherokee if they treat me as they did before

This is my second Charger and I love it

by Love my Chargers from Richmond, Va/ | July 14, 2014

I found this car on NewCars.com and what a find. I traded in a low mileage 2007 Charger for my 2014 and I love it. Waiting to get some striping and I will have an even more beautiful Super White Beauty. I was very lucky with my 2007 and hopefully this 2014 will be equally as worry-free. I have looked at the 20113-2014 Chargers and didn't think I could ever afford one but upon my visit with Boyd Chevrolet/Buick I was able to get a great deal and now own my new car. I would highly recommend a Charger to anyone .

K-2

by boseok from Somerset,Ky | June 21, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T. It is Black-exterior and Black Leather-interior. It has the 5.7 370 horsepower Hemi engine. Inside is loaded with comforts and it has all the power you need. The U-Connect Screen puts your phone,music,climate control and other settings available with the touch of the screen..The front and rear seats are heated and the rear seats have climate controls at the rear of the console.It is designed with comfort and ease of use in mind. The engine is a beast if you so wish but it also will cruise on 4 cylinders for great gas mileage.I took a 100 or so mile trip on the interstate last week and got over 30 mpg on the trip.To me it has the comforts of a more expensive vehicle and the power to turn a few heads. I consider it a great value and recommend it to anyone.

nice car

by Gotrippedoffbythedealer from OHIO | March 29, 2014

DO NOT BY THIS CAR OR ANY CAR FROM FALLS MOTOR CITY IN CUYHOGA FALLS OHIO. TRUST ME!! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY! THEY DO SHADY THINGS WITH THE FINANCIAL PAPER WORK

charger rt review

by blue from charlotte nc | March 16, 2014

This could be the most bang for the buck. Ridiculous power, very comfortable ride, roomy and a trunk you could rent out as a condo. If you buy from anyone else but Keffer you'll pay too much. Beautiful establishment and the friendliest bunch you'll ever meet (and I've purchased a lot of cars.) Go in and ask for Brandon he can save you time and money and makes you feel like you're the only one that matters. I would recommend to a friend and will purchase again when I'm ready for my truck.

28mpg W/Hemi who of Thought?

by K.R.V. from Cape Cod | February 20, 2014

My wife and I bought a new 2014 Charger R/T AWD a couple of weeks ago, and love it! This is my first Dodge car, but I have had a couple of Ram trucks in the past and have had nothing but good service and luck with them. I love driving this car! and get 17 in the city, but up to 28 hyw at the speed limit here (65) and if driven in a safe manner gets decent mileage, and rides great and handles great also, plus there is plenty of room, and the U-Connect system is also great plus the Dr. Dre Beats sound system is awesome! and very easy to learn how to use. I would have to say this will not be the last Mopar I own. I also received a great trade on my Dakota, and with the rebates paid just over 30K before trade! The only feature not available on the Charger that I miss is the SOS feature in the U-Connect system, that is not yet available in the Charger.

Nice Car!

by Commuter from East Lansing, MI | January 24, 2014

I just replaced my 2010 AWD Dodge Charger SXT with a 2014 AWD Dodge Charger SXT. The price has increased very little in the last four years, and the new car has been much improved: better visibility out the windshield, more powerful new engine and new 8 speed transmission make it both faster and more economical. More comfortable seats (and those of the 2010 were already good). More stylish interior. I also got a huge touch screen with nav and rear view camera, and keyless enter and go. (You don't have to take the fob out of your pocket, just open the door and start with a pushbutton.) It also has remote start for hot or cold days. Most of the controls one needs are on the steering wheel, and the touch screen has redundant physical controls for commonly used functions, so there was essentially no learning curve to operating the car. My wife's comment after riding a while was, "Wow! Why does anybody buy a Cadillac?" This is my Lansing to Flint commuter car, intended to keep me safe on snowy, blustery days. So far it has been a real pleasure, and I expect it to be as reliable as the 2010, which required only a couple minor adjustments under warranty.