2014 Dodge Charger

See Photos & Videos

Overall

nice car

by Gotrippedoffbythedealer from OHIO | March 29, 2014

DO NOT BY THIS CAR OR ANY CAR FROM FALLS MOTOR CITY IN CUYHOGA FALLS OHIO. TRUST ME!! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY! THEY DO SHADY THINGS WITH THE FINANCIAL PAPER WORK

charger rt review

by blue from charlotte nc | March 16, 2014

This could be the most bang for the buck. Ridiculous power, very comfortable ride, roomy and a trunk you could rent out as a condo. If you buy from anyone else but Keffer you'll pay too much. Beautiful establishment and the friendliest bunch you'll ever meet (and I've purchased a lot of cars.) Go in and ask for Brandon he can save you time and money and makes you feel like you're the only one that matters. I would recommend to a friend and will purchase again when I'm ready for my truck.

28mpg W/Hemi who of Thought?

by K.R.V. from Cape Cod | February 20, 2014

My wife and I bought a new 2014 Charger R/T AWD a couple of weeks ago, and love it! This is my first Dodge car, but I have had a couple of Ram trucks in the past and have had nothing but good service and luck with them. I love driving this car! and get 17 in the city, but up to 28 hyw at the speed limit here (65) and if driven in a safe manner gets decent mileage, and rides great and handles great also, plus there is plenty of room, and the U-Connect system is also great plus the Dr. Dre Beats sound system is awesome! and very easy to learn how to use. I would have to say this will not be the last Mopar I own. I also received a great trade on my Dakota, and with the rebates paid just over 30K before trade! The only feature not available on the Charger that I miss is the SOS feature in the U-Connect system, that is not yet available in the Charger.

Nice Car!

by Commuter from East Lansing, MI | January 24, 2014

I just replaced my 2010 AWD Dodge Charger SXT with a 2014 AWD Dodge Charger SXT. The price has increased very little in the last four years, and the new car has been much improved: better visibility out the windshield, more powerful new engine and new 8 speed transmission make it both faster and more economical. More comfortable seats (and those of the 2010 were already good). More stylish interior. I also got a huge touch screen with nav and rear view camera, and keyless enter and go. (You don't have to take the fob out of your pocket, just open the door and start with a pushbutton.) It also has remote start for hot or cold days. Most of the controls one needs are on the steering wheel, and the touch screen has redundant physical controls for commonly used functions, so there was essentially no learning curve to operating the car. My wife's comment after riding a while was, "Wow! Why does anybody buy a Cadillac?" This is my Lansing to Flint commuter car, intended to keep me safe on snowy, blustery days. So far it has been a real pleasure, and I expect it to be as reliable as the 2010, which required only a couple minor adjustments under warranty.