2014 Dodge Charger

Starting MSRP

Overall

My 1st Car! So Happy

by Manny's Ironhide from Phoenix, AZ | April 14, 2015

I gotta say that so far I made great choice! I love the performance, the design, the comfort, everything!! I hope it maintains the same concept. :)

pre/owned

by MisterD from LI New York | March 30, 2015

I bought my Dodge Charger 4 dr Sedan on Feb16,2015 with 25K+ on the odometer. So far it is the best car I have ever owned and driven in my entire 54 years of driving. Went to Alexandria Virginia and back (about 600 miles) to LI New York. It handles smoothly on the highway and got 26 miles per gallon with unbelievable power to spare when needed. It is perfect for crowded LI traffic because of its agility. Only question in my mind is how it will hold up regarding repairs. I intend to keep it for quite a while as a matter of fact at age 75 it might be the last car I ever own. It will be garaged and highly maintained!!!

Great American car

by Cougar56 from michigan | December 26, 2014

I'll start by saying that I haven't bought an "American made car" in many years and I currently own a two Hyundais, a Suburu and an Toyota. I bought a used 2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus (loaded) with the Pentstar 6 cylinder and 8 speed transmission and I love this car. I flew out to NJ from Michigan to buy it and drove it back 8 hours home. What a nice riding car, no rattles, great Dr. Beats stereo, 8 inch Uconnect and the V-6 with 292 HP paired to the 8 speed transmission gives this car some get up and go. It handles great for a "big car" and for the price I paid, it has a lot of nice features on it.. I am definitely impressed with this car. I haven't owned it long enough to talk about the reliability but I bought a 7 yar/100K extended warranty just in case. With all the electronics on a car nowaday, it's nice to have that protection. (The radio went out on my Azera that was 2 years old but it was covered under warranty.) This car is a "keeper".

The Best Car there Is :)

by Diamondstar1122 from Houston | December 12, 2014

Well my best friend she had told me to check this place out so I gave it a try..I really didn't think I would walk out with a car especially a 2014 Charger ... I had a 2008 Hemi Charger so I traded it in so that way I could have a new one they gave me a ( GREAT PRICE ) that was the best thing.. If I ever decide to get another car I would most definitely go back to this place! They were very friendly and they give you the best offer there is :)

Blacktop

by Me from Houston, Texas | November 19, 2014

This car is awesome. I purchased the "Blacktop" model. All black! My only issue with this car is people slow down in the city. They swear I am the police. They move out of the way on the highway, I love that.

Fun to drive car

by cesmigs from Cedar Park, TX | October 1, 2014

Bought the car brand new after the 4th of July sales from McHaik Georgetown. There is 1 white Charger SE remained in the lot. And they gave me a great deal. Overall I would give it a 4.9 star because I should have bought the V8 version instead. But don't get me wrong the V6 is fine. It's still fun to drive. No complains with the car so far. But sometimes it gets mistaken as a police car after I plasti-dip the rims with black color and all the windows are heavily tinted. So every time I'm on the road, cars would slow down in front of me and move to the other lane. The car looks intimidating.

14 Charger

by Jarrod Thomas from Ventura,CA | September 16, 2014

What an amazing car! I couldn't be happier. And what an experience! I was so impressed with the car and the level of expertise the salesman showed. Thanks again Jarrod! You rock!

Awesome Car

by chrg-fan from Northern California | August 22, 2014

The 2014 Charger is a great car. I drove the v6 version first as a rental for about 2000 miles. It got great gas mileage and the v6 was more than enough power. I purchase a 5.7L Hemi in my R/T with all the bells and whistles. Still great fuel economy for a v8 and I love the performance. I'm still trying to figure out when it is in AWD, but for now I'm happy with everything.

Best bang for your buck!

by Riley from Houston, TX | August 12, 2014

I bought a 2014 R/T Charger with the blacktop package and I LOVE it! Cruising down a road at 50mph my car gets 32.4mpg since it goes into "eco mode" and shuts off 4 of the cylinders. Although when you step on it the car comes to life and has PLENTY of power. Around town I have been averaging 16.5mpg. I can not think of any other car that comes with all of the features mine has along with a 5.3 second 0-60 time for such a great price.

Great Car

by Tom from Tulsa, OK | July 18, 2014

If you are tall this is the car to have. It is supposed to be the best car for tall people. Very spacious. The one caution is do not get a sunroof in it. It takes the ceiling down about 4 or 5 inches and my hair actually touches the ceiling. Other than that a tremendous car. I am 6'5" and can completely stretch out with no bend in my legs. I got a 6 cylinder because I wanted a little bit better gas mileage. Still great pick up to it. Overall a great car and would recommend it to anyone....