2014 Dodge Charger

Starting MSRP

Overall

The Best Car there Is :)

by Diamondstar1122 from Houston | December 12, 2014

Well my best friend she had told me to check this place out so I gave it a try..I really didn't think I would walk out with a car especially a 2014 Charger ... I had a 2008 Hemi Charger so I traded it in so that way I could have a new one they gave me a ( GREAT PRICE ) that was the best thing.. If I ever decide to get another car I would most definitely go back to this place! They were very friendly and they give you the best offer there is :)

Blacktop

by Me from Houston, Texas | November 19, 2014

This car is awesome. I purchased the "Blacktop" model. All black! My only issue with this car is people slow down in the city. They swear I am the police. They move out of the way on the highway, I love that.

Fun to drive car

by cesmigs from Cedar Park, TX | October 1, 2014

Bought the car brand new after the 4th of July sales from McHaik Georgetown. There is 1 white Charger SE remained in the lot. And they gave me a great deal. Overall I would give it a 4.9 star because I should have bought the V8 version instead. But don't get me wrong the V6 is fine. It's still fun to drive. No complains with the car so far. But sometimes it gets mistaken as a police car after I plasti-dip the rims with black color and all the windows are heavily tinted. So every time I'm on the road, cars would slow down in front of me and move to the other lane. The car looks intimidating.

14 Charger

by Jarrod Thomas from Ventura,CA | September 16, 2014

What an amazing car! I couldn't be happier. And what an experience! I was so impressed with the car and the level of expertise the salesman showed. Thanks again Jarrod! You rock!

Awesome Car

by chrg-fan from Northern California | August 22, 2014

The 2014 Charger is a great car. I drove the v6 version first as a rental for about 2000 miles. It got great gas mileage and the v6 was more than enough power. I purchase a 5.7L Hemi in my R/T with all the bells and whistles. Still great fuel economy for a v8 and I love the performance. I'm still trying to figure out when it is in AWD, but for now I'm happy with everything.

Best bang for your buck!

by Riley from Houston, TX | August 12, 2014

I bought a 2014 R/T Charger with the blacktop package and I LOVE it! Cruising down a road at 50mph my car gets 32.4mpg since it goes into "eco mode" and shuts off 4 of the cylinders. Although when you step on it the car comes to life and has PLENTY of power. Around town I have been averaging 16.5mpg. I can not think of any other car that comes with all of the features mine has along with a 5.3 second 0-60 time for such a great price.

Great Car

by Tom from Tulsa, OK | July 18, 2014

If you are tall this is the car to have. It is supposed to be the best car for tall people. Very spacious. The one caution is do not get a sunroof in it. It takes the ceiling down about 4 or 5 inches and my hair actually touches the ceiling. Other than that a tremendous car. I am 6'5" and can completely stretch out with no bend in my legs. I got a 6 cylinder because I wanted a little bit better gas mileage. Still great pick up to it. Overall a great car and would recommend it to anyone....

aewsome fast and great price with warranty A+++++

by mike b from annapolis md | July 16, 2014

awesome service great and fast best part great price with warrenty A+++++ i will be back to buy a 2011-2014 grand cherokee if they treat me as they did before

This is my second Charger and I love it

by Love my Chargers from Richmond, Va/ | July 14, 2014

I found this car on NewCars.com and what a find. I traded in a low mileage 2007 Charger for my 2014 and I love it. Waiting to get some striping and I will have an even more beautiful Super White Beauty. I was very lucky with my 2007 and hopefully this 2014 will be equally as worry-free. I have looked at the 20113-2014 Chargers and didn't think I could ever afford one but upon my visit with Boyd Chevrolet/Buick I was able to get a great deal and now own my new car. I would highly recommend a Charger to anyone .

K-2

by boseok from Somerset,Ky | June 21, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T. It is Black-exterior and Black Leather-interior. It has the 5.7 370 horsepower Hemi engine. Inside is loaded with comforts and it has all the power you need. The U-Connect Screen puts your phone,music,climate control and other settings available with the touch of the screen..The front and rear seats are heated and the rear seats have climate controls at the rear of the console.It is designed with comfort and ease of use in mind. The engine is a beast if you so wish but it also will cruise on 4 cylinders for great gas mileage.I took a 100 or so mile trip on the interstate last week and got over 30 mpg on the trip.To me it has the comforts of a more expensive vehicle and the power to turn a few heads. I consider it a great value and recommend it to anyone.