2015 Dodge Charger

Starting MSRP

Overall

My Awesome Ride

by Edge2James from Indianapolis, IN` | February 5, 2016

Picked up the 2015 V6 Rallye version on NYE and I could not be happier with the purchase! With 300 horsepower, this thing is fast! I plan on getting a chip to boost the horsepower by 60 which will almost equal the Hemi and they run about $70.00. The Hyperblack wheels are fire! The front end was changed in '15 and it couldn't look any better with those led's around the lenses as well as the foglights. They redesigned the tail lights as well and now instead of a bulb look it has more of a neon look and it looks great. The 8 speed transmission is a little lagging at times but it's for fuel economy which is just over 21 MPG on average. They do have a "Sport" button which makes a ton of difference if you like to drive aggressively and mine is always on! I absolutely love my ride and I can't wait to get done with this review and go drive it some more! lol

So far So Good!!!!

by Chris D from Atlanta, Ga | December 30, 2015

I've had this car for a little while and I have never owned an American Car...... By far this has been a great experience, the handling reminds me of European car. The gadgets (the huge screen and the bells and whistles) I'm loving it, my only regret is that I didnt get a sunroof or leather seats but I still have bun warmers for a cold day. When it rains I feel extra safe with the car weighting 4200 lbs, it just cuts through water, and with all the rain we have been having here in Atlanta, Ga it works for the greater good. In closing I couldn't ask for a better car, I dont drive it daily with me having a second car but I'm completely thrilled each time I get into it.

2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392

by BrakeFade from Denton, TX | December 9, 2015

Nothing in this class can touch the SRT 392 Charger as far as performance for the price goes. Styling and fit/finish are top notch. I've been in mine for almost 3 months and I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

great

by karool from elk grove village ,il | October 3, 2015

Very nice car,traded 2006 mercedes e 350 for this.The hemi is fast and get good mpgs for city you get 16.I put k&n cold air intake sound awesome.if you really like cars the charger r/t is your car,my is is b5 blue and i have a lot of attension.i love it.there is nothing to compare.highly recommendet.

2015 charger scat pack

by Scatty15 from bonneau,sc | September 3, 2015

got my scat pack on may 8, 2015. to date i have put on 11,000 miles. this car is a dream to drive. on demand acceleration, very dependable braking. got my car fully loaded. wasn't to sure about the active cruise control. but once you try it, it really impressed me. if your looking for great gas mileage, this is not the car for you. i have averaged 23 mpg returning from tampa, but that was driving moderately. all said this is the best bang for my buck hands down.

Fastest car Ive owned

by Buck Wheezer from MD | July 24, 2015

Had a 2002 Nissan Maxima I thought was fast but there really is no replacement for displacement. The 2K15 Charger RT. Only concern is RWD in the winter...

Not enough time yet to evaluate

by Dave from Manatee, Florida | July 16, 2015

Not enough time yet to eveluate completely. So far, some blind spots on driver's side. Electronics a bit confusing with navigation & stereo. Still trying to get used to.

My new car purchase experience

by Jill from Jonesboro, Arkansas | June 17, 2015

I recently walked in to Fletcher Dodge in Jonesboro Arkansas met a Joel Martin who helped me with my purchase. Joel was not pushy and was very patient with me. He answered all my questions and offered me his best deal upfront as I requested with no hassle! I love my new Charger and my experience was great!

Unforgetable Car

by Lawman from Cincinnati,Ohio | June 14, 2015

I purchased a Bright White 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Plus several months ago and I have to say, honestly, it's one of the best cars I've ever owned, probably THE best. I've driven my Charger about 2,500 miles so far. My Charger is "loaded" as they say. Everything about it is exciting, starting with the 5.7 liter V-8 Hemi that's fast, fast, fast. I had a Mopar Cold Air Intake installed before I picked it up, and I'd say that gave me 8 to 10 hp extra. The steering wheel is heated and wrapped in leather, the seats are heated and cooled, the speedometer and other information gauges are well placed and easy to see. The rear view camera makes backing out of my drive safer and easier, it's already paid off since a little girl on a bike stopped behind me, I saw her in plenty of time to make a slow stop. The lighted "circle" around the headlights is very attractive and I get plenty of positive comments from people. The electronic stability control keeps the car steady and easy to control, even on sharp curves. I wouldn't hesitate to urge my friends and family to buy one. (P.S. I've hit a few potholes and bumps in the road, yet there isn't so much as one rattle or squeak and the cabin is quiet and comfortable.).

Best V6 out there!!!

by Danny from New York | May 5, 2015

Got a 2015 Charger SXT Rallye RWD. Fantastic car! Comfy, fast, stylish. Best car I ever had. Great handling.