1991 Dodge Colt

$2,995

Information Coming Soon

Overall

My '91 was a great little car.

by former Colt owner from | December 15, 2009

I bought my Dodge Colt hatchback new, and it was perfect all the time I had it, which was 6 years; it got great gas mileage (47 mpg overall), could turn around on a dime, handled well, was comfortable, could fit many many things in the back (including my Irish Wolfhound, who was 168 lbs,), and had great styling too. I was in the Pacific Northwest then, and it performed well in all weather, even snow, and always started right away though not garaged. I would have it still but another driver did not see a red light and hit me in an intersection, totalling both our cars. My little car was wrapped around a light pole, but I was only bruised and stiff (the other driver was taken away by ambulance). So my car even saved me from injury at the end of its 'car life'. I wish I still had it. It was a great car.

Best Car I EVER had

by Colt Owner from | July 7, 2009

It was brand new when I bought it and until I totaled it in an accident, it was the best little car ever. Also, I wasn't hurt at all in my accident in which I rolled the Colt 3 times and ended up upside down in a ditch. So, it was safe as well as super gas efficient and cute!

colts need to go south

by good car needed from Egan sd | March 10, 2009

These cars do not run well in the cold wether. I know of at least 3 that will run fair in summer but once the temp drops it wont start. These are all about 1991's. I have also had issues with the fuel pump and and fuel pump relay.

Featured Services for this Dodge Colt