2009 Dodge Dakota

2009 Dodge Dakota

Available in 14 styles:  2009 Dodge Dakota 4x4 Extended Cab 131.3" WB shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The eighth Dodge Truck, and one of the best!!

by truck lover from Rapid City, SD | October 31, 2011

I had my 04 dakota advertised for sale, still very reliable, but I wanted four doors. While I waited to sell it, I kept my finger on the pulse of the "Dakota Market" by monitoring, Cars.com. I had two or three of these located not far away for over eight months. When the time came I sold with confidence, made a 300 mile road trip on the fourth of July, and purchased the Dakota on the fifth. Great value! More power than the 04 (same engine), better mileage, better handling, handles my camper trailer better, I love this truck!!

My Dak

by 3ton from Las Vegas, NV | June 10, 2010

I love my 2009 Dodge Dakota! 18,000 mi strong! Has taken me everywhere! Pros: Off-road handling, exterior styling (I like it), reliability, ease of switching to and from 4x4 Cons: Fuel Consumption, cabin noise when windows rolled down (eliminated with window visors)

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Featured Services for this Dodge Dakota