2011 Dodge Dakota

See Photos & Videos

Overall

LOVE my new (used) Dakota

by Shelley from Golden, Colorado | February 13, 2014

Love my Dodge Dakota crew cab. Plenty of room for the front AND rear passengers. Bought the 4x4 v8. Can't say enough good things about it. Have nothing bad to say and hopefully (knock on wood) I never will. I have been wanting one for a long time!

Solid Reliable Truck That Is Thirsty On Gas

by MoparMark from California | October 6, 2013

I am pleased with my 2011 Dodge Dakota Big Horn with the 3.7L V-6. It has good power and has a solid comfortable ride. The interior is pretty basic as there is a lot of plastic and not a lot of "bells and whistles" but I guess that means less things to have break. The gas mileage is one of my few complaints. For a V-6 it does not do very well on mileage and considering the V-8 estimates only about 1 MPG less I would consider getting the V-8 instead if I had to do it over again, but since I got a very good deal on this truck that only had 13K miles on it when I bought it used I can't complain too much. Overall I am satisfied with this truck as it is roomy and is a pleasure to drive. Just make sure that you know the gas mileage is not very good and you will be spending some time and money at the gas pump.

Decent Truck, more pros than cons

by Dakota Steve from California | March 4, 2013

Bought a 2011 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab Big Horn V6, and overall its a nice truck. The ride is smooth with good handling, the truck looks good inside and out, has plenty of power, and didn't cost an arm and a leg. However, the gas mileage is just as bad as most V8's, if not worse. Also, I've had some minor issues with faulty tire pressure monitor sensors (dealership replaced under warranty), sometimes when I turn it on the gas will register empty then slowly go the the actual gas reading, and just recently I've had issues not being able to put the passenger window up and down. I only have 34,000 miles on it so far. I love the truck, just wish it was a little more reliable with these types of issues.

NICE

by MIKE from EVERETT | December 18, 2012

RECOMMEND TO ALL, GREAT TRUCK, CREW CAB IS GREAT, V6 BIG ENOUGH, CAN'T GET ANY BETTER.PORTCITY CHRYSLER/DODGE WHERE WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH.

Love the Dodge

by Mamita from Pflugerville,Texas | February 20, 2012

I love the comfort and how good it handles..smooth.This is my second Dodge I have Purchased..Trust the way its manufactured..I got the Black Lonestar with the sparkles in the paint...Beautiful. ..Arlina

Its a great truck!

by New Truck Owner! from Laurel, MD | February 15, 2012

This is our first truck purchase, we looked at Ford and Chevy and decided to go with the Dodge Dakota 4x4, 4 door, v-6, its been a great truck. We have taken our friends to the Kennedy Center and used for taking old household items to the dump, very practical and a great looking truck. So far, no problems or issues and we haven't had to use the 4 wheel drive yet. Overall, a great value for the money, comfortable to drive, roomy for people in the back seat and a truck bed just big enough to move our items.

it's as good as anything else!

by fishman487 from philly | January 29, 2012

me=1, my neibhor=2 1-dodge dakota club cab 4x4 2-ford f150 standard w/ suicide door, 2x4 1-cloth seats 2-cloth seats 1-center console 3 cup holders, 2 removable 2-fold down arm rest w/2 cup holders 1-plastic/vinyl dash, doors panels 2-the exact same. 1-seating for 5 2-seating for 2-1/2 1-leg and head room=nice 2-the same 1-hip and elbow room=comfortable 2-extra comfy 1-tons of rear leg, head hip and elbow room. and 4 cup holders 2-side sitting -half jump seats think sardine can. no cup holders. 1-bed is 5.5 long by4 wide. can carry full sheets of plywood or sheetrock with tailgate down 2-full bed carry's full sheets with gate up. 1-4.7 v8 310 hp 2-5.6 v6 250 hp ha ha ha. -torque is extremley higher than the ford. ok, as we can see so far, the dakota is as good or better than the 150. as far as the inteior quality. equal or better. payloads and hualing are equal. yes they are!my wheels are 18" as is chevy ford and dodge 150 or 1500's.

Greatest Car Buying Experience

by Island Yooper from Sault Sainte Marie, MI | November 22, 2011

This is my fourth new Ram Truck purchase, and my second Dakota. That says something in itself. As a single woman, I need a reliable vehicle. This vehicle is everything the ads claim, while looking good and handling perfectly. The dealership was without a doubt the best. They know they have a great product and don't need the hype and high pressure. Excellent!

Best Truck I ever owned

by yellow truck from bristol pa | November 1, 2011

Just picked up my 2011 Dakota, Love it , my second one. both Dakotas. but this one is the best. it has more features than other Trucks, everything electric. sliding rear window, and best of all speed. Thanks.

GOOD TRUCK FOR ME

by HAMM from DOWNINGTOWN,PA | October 30, 2011

I BOUGHT MY 4X4 2011 DAKOTA BIG HORN V-6. I DID NOT LIKE THE CREW CAB WHEN I FIRST SEEN IT. BUT MY WIFE TALKED ME IN TO GETTING IT. I LOVE THE TRUCK AND THE ROOM IT HAS; AND THE COMFORT. I DROVE IT TO MARYLAND 3 DAYS AFTER GETTING IT AND I LOVE THE RIDE. I JUST WISH IT GOT A LITTLE BETTER GAS MILAGE. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS A GOOD TRUCK!

Featured Services for this Dodge Dakota