2013 Dodge Dart

See Photos & Videos

Overall

An excellent car.

by Dodge Dart Fan from Ponce, Puerto Rico | March 20, 2014

I buy my Dodge Dart in November 2013. I love the interiors all the technology like the U-connect system, Sirius radio and the neon lights in the front panel. It is a very comfortable car. I try others car before I buy this one, when I have a test drive I said "this is it". When I'm on the highway it feels like a full size car. I love the exteriors it looks awesome. I have two daughters and its a very secure vehicle. Yes this is a five star car.

OH Boy

by jackson from chicago | March 15, 2014

I am 66 years old. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a vehicle. Weather stripping, engine lights, stalling, not starting, funny smell, clutch went out, engine may have to be replaced and it may have been replace before I bought it new according to an independent mechanic. I had a tire issue not covered. I hate to sell it to some poor schmuck and the dealer won't take ti back.

So good and so bad

by WorstCarOwned from SW Virginia | March 11, 2014

Had the Limited with turbo and auto for over a year now. It's been in the shop 5 times now for varies reason, left us stranded on the road 3 of those. Twice I had complained about the transmission, the TCM finally died this last time. O-ring for the oil cap had a small bubble moulded in it which broke ~1000 miles, dumping all the oil within seconds. The window switch acted up opening the wrong window and started working again before service. The heater blower was making noise and stopped before service was done. ABS light came on twice that resets when you turn the car off. Overheating climbing big hills. Emergency brake froozed and assy was replaced. Tip for this car if you get a warning light don't turn the car off and drive to the nearest dealer If possible (don't turn it off there either before getting the light verified) I had at least 6 or more warning light issues but was never around a dealer. Except for the TCM module all the other lights were NOT stored in memory and the dealer couldn't verify the issue. With all the issue stated above what bugs me the most is interior rattles that the dealer can never find and/or duplicate.

Chrysler, Dodge, jeep

by Number 1 from Deland, florida | March 8, 2014

I love this car the Dodge dart I had never been to a dealer that was so amazing with the way I was treated all the way down to the time it took them I was in and out with a new car in one hour.. any my sales man Richard was amazing not pushy honest and real!!!! This place does what they say I love them and anyone looking this is the place ask for Richard there awsome..

2013 Dodge Dart SXT W/ Ralley Trim Scares Me

by 2013 Dodge Dart SXT W/ Ralley Trim Scares Me from Cold Brook, NY | March 3, 2014

I purchased this car in October 2013 and my problems began one month later to the day. I was driving along and all of a sudden my tire blew: the dealership is still currently waiting to let me know if it's covered. In the meantime I had to purchase a replacement. I also have noticed electrical problems with the dimmer on the odometer and radio. Sometimes it likes to dim without me touching the scroll. Also the lights don't always go off even when I am manually turning them off. In January I my heat stopped working and the engine malfunction light went off. The next day I was driving in -8 weather and the engine overheat light went off. The dealership had to replace the thermostat and did a coolant flush. Now I am leaking red fluid and I am awaiting another visit to the dealership. This car is full of bugs. I have a one-year-old so I wanted to get a brand new 4-door car with dependability. This is not it. I wish I never bought it. I should have bought another Honda.

I've owned 3 Dodges in my life, loved them all!

by Chris from Pen Argyl, Pa | February 26, 2014

Guys...I've owned 2 older Intrepids and my new 2013 Dart (Aero style) and loved them all. I did a Hartford CN trip on Sat. via Interstates 33/80/84 & inter city Hartford.. Did avg. 39.5 miles/gal with 3 adults and 2 children and stuff in the trunk (car has only 1600 miles on it to date). All the storms in Pa. this year....handled it like a pro.....very stable handling car with excellent power.....thats from a Volvo S40 owner. Chris

Good In Most Areas, Lacking In Others

by Lucas A. from Onsted MI | February 17, 2014

I bought my 2013 dodge dart in the fall of 2013. It is the 1.4L turbocharged "rallye" package model. Right away test driving the car I noticed it had a great deal of power under the small four-banger but the kicker here was that the turbo often lagged so in turn you never really knew when you would have power or when you wouldn't. The gas mileage is great in these cars but just slightly under the projected 40 mpg highway that dodge proclaimed, especially when you have to be somewhere to be in a hurry. The dual clutch manual was smooth but often I get the feeling that the responsiveness of the shift change is sloth-like. The exhaust system provides a nice soundtrack that fits along with dodge's styling. Unfortunately the ride was heavily reliant on the seats due to a sportier suspension. Having later on received reviews that even someone that was much heavier, the sense that the seats still felt as if they conformed to the body was reassuring. If you are over six foot tall I would be hesitant in buying a dodge dart because while the interior is spacious and open, getting out of the car can be cumbersome. Other than that the car works well both commuting and cruising around. The only major problem I have with this sedan is that in living in the northern united states, the traction control kills all power and forces you to rely on accelerating around spinning your tires and never having a sense of security in the winter months. I was given this car as a graduation present and in turn feel lucky to both drive and own such a reliable vehicle. I would recommend buying this car to family and friends because underneath everything you get what you pay for, perhaps even a little more depending on what features are equipped with the model you are looking at.

Happy with my Dart

by Michaelj from Sacramento, CA | February 17, 2014

Got the car in August 2013 love the style, the performance is great, handles very well on tight turns, especially in the mountains, have had no issues, so far very pleased.

Dodge did America proud!

by Red Rider from San Diego, CA | January 28, 2014

I bought my Dart 1.4T DDCT on February 28, 2013. I couldn't be happier with this car! The only complaint I have is it is hard to get 37 hwy/28 city when I am "making time." It is pretty fast and handles like it is on rails. I could go on and on, but I really just want to say go drive it yourself and see.

Best purchase I have made...

by mlarmand from Marion, IN | January 28, 2014

I love the Dodge Dart. It gets better than rated gas mileage, has a spacious cabin, amazing technology features (bluetooth phone streaming), and is generally well designed. The car features a myriad of small design details which make driving the dart a great experience on an everyday basis. I would definitely buy this car again and I recommend it to anyone.