2014 Dodge Dart

Available in 5 styles:  Dodge shown

Overall

Issues in the 13 models

by Kinne1 from Hastings ny | November 10, 2015

There are several electrical issues in the first year Models... Lemoned my 13 and collateral swapped for a 14. Have had minimal issues with the 14.. Such as radio u connect shut down and sunroof malfunctions. Car is loaded but they should revamp the engines to a 6 cyl due to weight of car. Could use a sportier version... I have the gt and I had to add spoiler and other items to give it the gt look. Resale/ trade values are terrible! A $24k vehicle now only worth about $14k... Chrysler needs to start paying attention to their work and take care of the issues faster. I'll never buy a new model year car From them... Have to wait till the following year for them to get things right. Should also offer nice incentives to the people that stay true to them... They are losing out on loyalty fast.

Dodge Dart

by Black Car Enthusiast from Gorham, ME | November 2, 2015

I bought my dart of Lee Dodge in June 2014! My car buying experience was the best yet! Drew Hutton the salesmen over there got me exactly what I was looking for and went above and beyond for me! I would recommend Lee Dodge to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Engine Problems

by Dirk from Atlanta, GA | May 28, 2015

The cold air intake is very close to the road. Be careful not to drive through ANY water. With the air intake at the bumper level it will suck-up water from the road in heavy rain and ruin the engine. Dodge will not replace it nor will the insurance replace it with a new engine which result in you losing some of your warranties. So be CAREFUL

2014 dart limited

by up in British Columbia from Britich Columbia, Canada | March 24, 2015

We have had the car for 7 months. It has been an ongoing problem that the trunk latch opens by itself for no reason. Had the latch replaced under warranty about a month ago. This morning it opened 3 times by itself while I was in or outside the car.

Best Bang for ur Buck and fun to drive!

by dodgy from Dublin, Georgia | March 5, 2015

I bought my Dodge Dart Limited one year ago. Since I have had it I haven't had the first issue. Great gas mileage, great technology and user-friendly. I have gotten up to 42 miles to the gallon, of course you have to drive according to the speed limit to get the best mpg. I wanted all the bells and whistles and a good solid car without having to break the bank. Well this car doesn't disappoint. Remote start power seats dual climate control, 8.4 touch screen display with heated seats and steering wheel, steering wheel controls for everything almost (Wich is a great safety feature), Bluetooth, accent lighting all through the car for night. And alot more!!!!! The only thing I regret is not waiting for the 2014 model so I could have the 2.4 tigershark engine instead of the 2.0 tigershark that was only available for the 2013 model. I am a Sales consultant at a dealership that sells New and Used cars. I highly recommend this product!

DID U GET THE MEMO?

by JB from Antioch, California | February 14, 2015

New 2014 (Limited). A real 'Dream Car', BUT: All satisfaction surveys need to be delayed for at least 90 days! By then, it's true colors may surface: No 'weekend Warranty Mechanics'...so: plan on missing many days from the job for the following: Sun Roof malfunction; Check Engine light (possible defective PCM Power Control Module...as per Dodge Memo)...estimated number of returns to Service Department (Every other weekend...like clock-work)! Going to the Drive-In for a movie?...Powers-Down every 20-30 minutes, and head lights flash others & movie screen with each re-activation of Accessories....not adjustable!!!!!....oops, I ran out of space! GOT THE GIST?

2014 Dart Limited with technology group

by awsviking from florida | January 24, 2015

I love how well this car handles. The cabin is very quiet the ride is comfortable. It doesn't feel cheap yet its not expensive. I like the auto on and dimming lights. I like the duel climate controls.

It.s nice

by Nice car from Lakeland, FL, United States | January 22, 2015

I love the red color and all the gaggets. I love the back up camera and the large display. The warnings of a vehicle in the blind spot and if something is near you when you back up. I do wish there was a little more headroom as you get in the vehicle and more room in the back seat and trunk. ( I miss my Town & Country van at times) And also the manual leaves a lot to be desired as it is very incomplete. Not many people have a computer in the car to play the DVD,

great first car for my teenager

by bsmith from California | January 5, 2015

We bought the car in September, we haven't had a single problem with the car. My daughter drives it day, she is super happy with it. I am glad I got her the car, it is safe, reliable, and good on gas.

best value for the money

by Tim J from Jacksonville,FL | October 7, 2014

have had the 2014 GT model for six months & it rocks! good MPG. sporty interior. great handling. & about $7000 less than similar featured cars in that class. I worked in the rental car business for seventeen years, so I have driven many makes & models. you won't find better bang for the buck than this.