2014 Dodge Dart

Starting MSRP

Overall

The best car

by Prisca from Arlington Virginia | July 30, 2014

I was shopping for a safety car for my son. I text drove many cars but there nothing is better the Dodge Dart. I was a new car sale for eight years at Honda dealership and just want to encourage the teenage to just test drive the Dart before buy any car. The interior is well design and THERE IS NOT distraction for a teen in car. The interior is simple and well design. This car handle better than all the small compact car I have drove so far. The Dart sterile wheel is very tighte and the pick up is pretty good I love this car :) good job Dodge

4th dodge purchased and will probably be the last.

by Disappointed Dodge Owner from Premont, Texas | July 29, 2014

Wife and I purchased a 2014 Rally with the 2.4L. 784 miles and the check engine light came on. Returned the car to the dealership and it took 4 days and they still had no answers as to what the check engine light was. I spoke directly to the service tech who I was told was the best tech in the Texas coastal bend. I told him that I told him that the car felt as if it was loosing power. The tech pulled the spark plugs and low and behold the #4 cylinder plug was black as can be. He replaced the spark plug and drove the car for approximately 10 miles and then pulled the plug again it was burnt. After taking the engine apart the tech noted severe scarring to the #4 cylinder wall. This was caused by broken rings on the piston. Long story short Dodge wants to rebuild the engine! I feel let down by dodge for even suggesting such a thing. If this engine was built by an incompetent builder then I don't feel the rest of the engine is trustworthy. A brand new engine should be crated and shipped to the dealership and installed or just replace the car. We purchased a brand new vehicle and expected to get a little more than 784 miles out of it. BUYER BEWARE. The appearance of the car is very nice and the accessories are nice as well.

Neon its Not!

by Suprised Ford Owner from Moody Alabma | July 17, 2014

Bought my wife a new Dodge Dart GT a few months ago after driving all of its rivals! As an avid Ford owner I have to say after 6000 miles and a 16hr trip to Iowa and two trips to the North Carolina I am very impressed with this car. Dodge has indeed stepped up its game with the New Dart, The fit and finish are light years above the Old Neon, The 2.4 liter Tiger Shark engine is smooth and delivers plenty of perfomance when you need it. Even in the mountians of the Blue Ridge I never wanted for power. The interior feels larger than the outside of the car would have you beleave. The interior is luxurios and the high tech on the car works seamlessly. One can tell Dodge put a lot of thought and great engineering into this small package. Test drive a new Dart you will see what I mean about build quality and come away as stunned and myself and my wife both were!@ well done Dodge

Great value with the Dart

by LuvMyDart from Rocky River, OH | June 25, 2014

I needed a new c car and the Dart was my first choice to test drive. My decision was made. I love this car! I purchased a 2014 GT 2.4l manual transmission. I like the design from front fascia to racetrack taillights. The interior is spacious enough and comfy enough, and the tech is great. Heated leather seats and steering wheel add much to the value, along with aforementioned tech including TFT cluster gauges, 8.4 Uconnect infotainment system (which is phenomenal!), back up camera, keyless entry and push button start. Oh yeah, the side view mirrors are heated as well. I like the placement and security found in the cup holders. A little used but convenient touch is found in the back seat armrest that doubles as a passage to the trunk. The Alpine stereo that came with the Sun and Sound option is very pleasing to my ears! The rims are easy to care for. Now for performance. Right off I notice the handling, accurate and quite responsive. Corners are very fun! I'm not the avid car enthusiast so my need for elite performance in terms of power isn't quite there. I like the power it does have, but a bit more would be welcome. It seems maybe 184 hp might be a tad short for the weight of the car. Even still, it's very fun to drive! The gas mileage after a little more than 3,000 miles is as advertised on sticker. I don't spend much time on the highway and average mpg is 24. And I tend to play a bit, nothing too aggressive. All things considered, fun factor, overall look, impressive tech and decent fuel economy combined with price: My Dart GT rules.

A Nice Looking Car

by 66 Dodge Dart Memorialist from South Jersey | May 15, 2014

With less than a thousand miles on this vehicle the 2014 2.4 engine Dodge Dart it may be too early to evaluate. However, what stands out as possible problems are the noisy diesel sounding engine and an average gas mileage of 24mpg. Otherwise the car drives and handles well and it has an interesting appeal to people who have seen and test drove the car. Need to find out why the engine doesn't get at least 30 mpg and why it has such a noisy engine when it is idling.

2014 Dodge Dart

by Narayan from Grand Forks, ND | March 18, 2014

Excellent car!!! Love it. I have a 2014 Dodge Dart Limited. Bought in December of 2013. I really love the heated steering wheel in winter when is below 40 degrees. It rolls. It has that 2.4 multi air engine. The comfort and handeling is 100 times better than the Nissan Sentra I had. It has sunroof, Navigation, backup camera, heated seat and heated steering wheel. The look is sooo beautiful. It has air bags in the rear seat and air bags for the knee in case of accident. Wow.

Excellent....after 6 weeks of ownership

by b52murph from Nashua, NH | March 5, 2014

I purchased my 2014 Dodge Dart Limited (2.4L) on 26 Jan 2014 and so far, have put a little over 2000 miles on it (today is 5 Mar 14). Excellent comfort and power for the long haul, cruises at 75mph like a much larger car/engine. Only issue so far was a one-time flash of the battery light; which appears to be a known software glitch by Chrysler and will be fixed in an upcoming software release late this spring. A true compact Luxury Car for thousands less than a BMW 3-series. (This replaced a VERY worn out 1997 5-series with 200k Mi).

Love the interior and tail lights

by love my dart from Hurricane WV | February 4, 2014

my grandson has a dodge charger, the dart is just a smaller cheaper charger. i love the heated cloth sets, the surround dash illumination it really looks great at night. good size trunk. Great in snow, other cars was at a standstill on hills during the snow blizzard last month, the dart was great. It has back up cam and nav. 8''uconnect. Great car for the price

Best Kept Car Secret

by Alfa Romeo Alfisti from Tucson, Arizona | December 2, 2013

My new Dodge Dart is a beautifully designed car, visually, mechanically, technologically and ergonomically. And the price for this fully equipped (including leather interior), out the door, was less than I anticipated. Just returned from its maiden voyage including the mountains in Colorado and got over 35 mpg. Gets about 27 in town. And this is the top of the line GT model which just became available to dealers this fall. As a multiple Alfa Romeo owner, I love it's Alfa dna. I'd recommend the Dart to anyone.