We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Dodge Dart

2015 Dodge Dart
Available in 5 styles:  2016 Dodge Dart 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

The Professional Reviewers Got it Wrong

by Foodchain from Pittsburgh, PA | September 4, 2016

Having read the "expert" reviews on the Dart, I was curious of Dodge's compact sedan could hold its on in a competitive field. So I took delivery of a 2015 Dart GT with all the goodies. For a very good price out the door, I got a car with premium features, sporty handling, and enough power to be class-competitive. Dart is not perfect. Fuel economy (with the 2.4 and a manual transmission) is more mid-size than compact. Headroom is at a premium and the steering wheel doesn't tilt down far enough. But Dart is good. It handles remarkably well, has great feature content, is the best looking compact currently for sale, and has decent aftermarket support. I've owned over two dozen cars. I know where the Dart sits on the automotive food chain, but I am thoroughly enjoying my ownership experience. It is a fun cheap car. The key to Dart ownership, IMHO, is to avoid the less expensive trims and to get one fully loaded; the low-cost option packages and options take the Dart from a midpack compact car to an amazing and fun value.

Decent little car for the money

by First time new car buyer from Quincy illinois | July 16, 2016

First brand new car. I wish the inside was made for bigger people. The exterior is pretty cool. I get a lot of comments on how beautiful she is. All in all i like it. The husband hates it and refuses to get in at all. The gas mileage is surprising low. I would have thought it would be better. For a compact car i think its pretty good.

Dodge Dart SXT

by Dart Enthusiast from Chicago, IL | June 30, 2016

I had been considering the Dart since in came out in 2012. I was fortunate to lease one through Uber vehicle solutions. After reading the bad reviews and ratings in Consumer Reports, I am blown away by the overall value of this car. Many of my Uber passengers ask what kind of car it is. I leased a Prius last year and it had great gas millage. The Dart doesn't quite have the gas millage of the Prius but it performs better and is much more comfortable and fun to drive. Every person whom I've talked to who actually owns loves theirs. It seats 5 very comfortably and plenty of space in the trunk for my passenger's luggage. The only problem is the acceleration. And that really isn't a problem when you consider all that you're getting. I've been driving this downtown Chicago and suburbs, rush hour, freeway and side streets. Getting on and off the highway in any situation has not been an issue with this cars. Many of my friends and family love Bimmers and Mercedes. I love my Dart!!!

Best Car Around

by m.kit from Illinois | March 20, 2016

The Dodge Dart seems to be (currently) one of the most overlooked cars and I can't figure out why. I love my 2015 Dodge Dart SE. The ride is smooth, the interior is simple yet sophisticated, and you just can't beat the way it looks and performs. The interior is roomy and comfortable, especially the backseat. I drive my Dart around town and to school and back (about 50 miles) and the gas mileage is good, along with good highway/city performance. I highly recommend test driving one if you're car searching. I've had no issues with recalls or warranties either!

Best new car I have owned.

by First car rode in was a Dodge, dad owned 10 years. from Cincinnati Ohio | February 18, 2016

Bought a new Buick Skylark it was terrible. Wished that I had purchased a Dodge Aspen. The Buick was better than the Ford Company cars, vut it needed a new tranny at less than 35 K miles. I have only about 160 miles on the dart and I expect it to last me as long as I want to keep it.

Beautiful Car!!

by Nano from Coos Bay Or | September 28, 2015

It is my first new car, its a light and easy car to drive, very smooth, the handling was easy to learn and ive only driven 2 days now!! The interior is SUPER comfortable and I think the design of the interior and exterior is beautiful!! The stereo system is great, the sound is clear! After learning the controls and buttons it becomes alot easier to handle!!

Best Investment Ever

by Bleed Orange from Santo Domingo, NM | September 26, 2015

This car not only has outrageous speed but also has a beautiful look on the exterior and interior. The Dart GT is a fabulous car! I gave this car five stars cause its got everything I want in a vehicle! The audio it has is just mind blowing!

Worst car I've ever owned

by Love driving, hate car from Denver, CO | September 9, 2015

This car has very poor start-up from a stop, choppy acceleration, and 6 gears is too many, like it can't decide which gear to be in. Once it's up to 35-40 MPG, it does very nice - is smooth, nice to handle, and has a peppy little engine. But, getting there can be frustrating, especially in stop-and-go traffic with it's indecisiveness. Areo rated 32 mpg, getting 26-27 city, but did get 53 on open highway. Too frustrating to drive, especially at lower speeds.

GT model well equipped and fun to drive

by Sporty Driver from Milan, NY | July 28, 2015

Fully equipped, black GT. Fuel efficient, exceptionally fun to drive. High level of advanced automotive technology well integrated to support the driving experience. Car could benefit from a increase of horsepower to the range of 215 to 225 horsepower. Driver and passenger would benefit from front seats that provide a little more lateral support during periods of high performance driving. In the final analysis, I think this is a excellent vehicle which is way ahead of its competition in class.

Should have driven the Ralli

by First brand new car from Long Island | July 22, 2015

The car is "nice" except for it's power and response. Disappointed! If I wouldn't lose any money, I would trade this car in for a Ralli.