2015 Dodge Dart

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best Car Around

by m.kit from Illinois | March 20, 2016

The Dodge Dart seems to be (currently) one of the most overlooked cars and I can't figure out why. I love my 2015 Dodge Dart SE. The ride is smooth, the interior is simple yet sophisticated, and you just can't beat the way it looks and performs. The interior is roomy and comfortable, especially the backseat. I drive my Dart around town and to school and back (about 50 miles) and the gas mileage is good, along with good highway/city performance. I highly recommend test driving one if you're car searching. I've had no issues with recalls or warranties either!

Best new car I have owned.

by First car rode in was a Dodge, dad owned 10 years. from Cincinnati Ohio | February 18, 2016

Bought a new Buick Skylark it was terrible. Wished that I had purchased a Dodge Aspen. The Buick was better than the Ford Company cars, vut it needed a new tranny at less than 35 K miles. I have only about 160 miles on the dart and I expect it to last me as long as I want to keep it.

Beautiful Car!!

by Nano from Coos Bay Or | September 28, 2015

It is my first new car, its a light and easy car to drive, very smooth, the handling was easy to learn and ive only driven 2 days now!! The interior is SUPER comfortable and I think the design of the interior and exterior is beautiful!! The stereo system is great, the sound is clear! After learning the controls and buttons it becomes alot easier to handle!!

Best Investment Ever

by Bleed Orange from Santo Domingo, NM | September 26, 2015

This car not only has outrageous speed but also has a beautiful look on the exterior and interior. The Dart GT is a fabulous car! I gave this car five stars cause its got everything I want in a vehicle! The audio it has is just mind blowing!

Worst car I've ever owned

by Love driving, hate car from Denver, CO | September 9, 2015

This car has very poor start-up from a stop, choppy acceleration, and 6 gears is too many, like it can't decide which gear to be in. Once it's up to 35-40 MPG, it does very nice - is smooth, nice to handle, and has a peppy little engine. But, getting there can be frustrating, especially in stop-and-go traffic with it's indecisiveness. Areo rated 32 mpg, getting 26-27 city, but did get 53 on open highway. Too frustrating to drive, especially at lower speeds.

GT model well equipped and fun to drive

by Sporty Driver from Milan, NY | July 28, 2015

Fully equipped, black GT. Fuel efficient, exceptionally fun to drive. High level of advanced automotive technology well integrated to support the driving experience. Car could benefit from a increase of horsepower to the range of 215 to 225 horsepower. Driver and passenger would benefit from front seats that provide a little more lateral support during periods of high performance driving. In the final analysis, I think this is a excellent vehicle which is way ahead of its competition in class.

Should have driven the Ralli

by First brand new car from Long Island | July 22, 2015

The car is "nice" except for it's power and response. Disappointed! If I wouldn't lose any money, I would trade this car in for a Ralli.

Performance built styled to excite

by JRed from Parker, CO | June 9, 2015

First new car purchase. The Dodge Dart Gt package to me out performs and out styles its competition. The technology built in is not just for gimmicks but actually is useful! The stiff suspension sometimes leaves you wishing for an electronic controlled suspension system but when you're on the pedal it does not disappoint. For the class/ the performance/ the mpg/ and the styling it blows the rest away.

This is the only car for me.

by New Dart Owner from Kent, WA | April 10, 2015

I just bought a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. I was upside down on my last vehicle and was looking for a way out. My credit is good so I decided to shop around. I went to just about every dealership around me and test drove just about everything as well. To be honest I was looking for a full size pick up truck but once I test drove my new Dart I instantly knew that it was the car for me. I get GREAT gas mileage, the response of the vehicle while accelerating and going around corners is phenomenal. Everything from the looks of the vehicle both inside and out and the many new features that are available, this is by far the BEST car and BEST investment that I could have ever made. I am absolutely satisfied and would recommend to any car shopper to visit your local dealer and take one for a test drive. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

This car is AWESOME

by Dart Lover from | February 3, 2015

I have driven many cars over the years, but the best so far is the Dodge Dart. The interior design is spectacular and the car drives better than any car I have experienced. I would recommend the Dart.