1989 Dodge Daytona

Information Coming Soon

Overall

My first car

by Hoonigan from UT | October 9, 2011

The most fun i have ever had in a car, i learned how to drive stick in this car, and trust me, this car will get down and boogie, it is a quick little car that guarentees a good time.

Amazing car!!!!!

by sinfactory from MN | February 8, 2010

I jumped on this car for its price. and even though its a automatic and has no turbo. Its still an amazing car. great gas mileage. For an 80's car what more could you ask for than a DODGE DAYTONA!

So good I bought another.

by Turbosue from Valley Grande, Alabama | May 27, 2009

I bought a new one in 1989. I had it for seven years and never had any trouble with it. It was great. It had a digital dash, on-board computer that computes ETA, MPH, Range, miles to empty, and more. It had an AM/FM infinity stereo with a cassette player and a CD player. It was way ahead of its time. I liked it so much I recently bought one and restored it. It was still mechanically sound after 20 years. I did mostly cosmetic restoration. I get 42 mpg highway and 35 mpg overall average. It will also squeal a tire going into second gear and flat out fly. It holds corners with speed and just hugs the road. I love driving it.

My Car

by CJ from South Carolina | November 12, 2006

I have this car and it is great. the only problem is my turbo acting up. it's probally just with age. good speed. easy shifting. handles great.

Featured Services for this Dodge Daytona