1989 Dodge Daytona

Information Coming Soon

Overall

1988 Dodge Daytona 2.5 liter 5 speed

by KB from | November 23, 2014

I bought my 1988 Dodge Daytona brand new. 26 years later, it is still running strong. I still can catch a wheel between 1st and 2nd gear! The engine is superb, and just recently did a second paint job (twilight blue pearl coat). Only problem I ever had with it was the paint job, it started coming off in 1990 due to a botched factory job (I had to have it repainted). It has never broke down on me in the 26 years I have owned it. Due to it's age I have had to replace parts on it which is normal for any car of 26 years. Any how it is a joy to drive and hugs the corners well :)

My first car

by Hoonigan from UT | October 9, 2011

The most fun i have ever had in a car, i learned how to drive stick in this car, and trust me, this car will get down and boogie, it is a quick little car that guarentees a good time.

Amazing car!!!!!

by sinfactory from MN | February 8, 2010

I jumped on this car for its price. and even though its a automatic and has no turbo. Its still an amazing car. great gas mileage. For an 80's car what more could you ask for than a DODGE DAYTONA!

So good I bought another.

by Turbosue from Valley Grande, Alabama | May 27, 2009

I bought a new one in 1989. I had it for seven years and never had any trouble with it. It was great. It had a digital dash, on-board computer that computes ETA, MPH, Range, miles to empty, and more. It had an AM/FM infinity stereo with a cassette player and a CD player. It was way ahead of its time. I liked it so much I recently bought one and restored it. It was still mechanically sound after 20 years. I did mostly cosmetic restoration. I get 42 mpg highway and 35 mpg overall average. It will also squeal a tire going into second gear and flat out fly. It holds corners with speed and just hugs the road. I love driving it.

My Car

by CJ from South Carolina | November 12, 2006

I have this car and it is great. the only problem is my turbo acting up. it's probally just with age. good speed. easy shifting. handles great.

Featured Services for this Dodge Daytona