2009 Dodge Durango Hybrid

20 city / 22 hwy

Overall

Fantastic !!

by Durango Hybrid Owner from Columbus, OH | October 15, 2013

I have had my Durango Hybrid for 70,000 miles. It has always run flawlessly... I get about 22 combined...or 25 highway. That's a HUGE improvement over my 2006 Durango that only gets 15mpg. This Durango is extremely quiet and rides well. Plenty of room for the kids. I wish they hadn't used so much hard plastic when designing the interior...but its quiet, no squeaks or rattles. I plan to drive it for a long, long time.

5 Stars 1st Class Car Company

by Four-Time Durango Owner 98/01/04/07 from Westchester County, NY | June 24, 2009

We've owned (5) Dodge vehicles over the past 14 years. A 1995 Intrepid ES 3.5L, 1998 Durango 5.7L, 2001 Durango R/T 5.7L, 2004 Durango Limited 5.9L, 2007 Durango Limited 5.9L. Guess what our next vehicle is going to be? Yes, another Dodge Durango or Chrysler Aspen. Keep up the great work Chrysler and Dodge. You're doing a great job. Keep on installing great features such as leather/suede combo seats, DVD/LCD player overhead computer center, heated first and second row seats, Navi, rear back up sensors, and a tow hitch for my Waverunner which has several different port connections, plus much more. I have over 32k miles on the current 2007, and have brought it in to the dealer for oil change and tire rotations. My previous Durango's all were the same. If you maintain your vehicle properly, it will last.

I love IT

by happy guy from orlando, fl | September 30, 2008

My second Durango, and I just love it all!!!! I look at all competitors and my final two where tahoe and durango. I had opportunity to drive new body stlyle in Minnesota since I owned 2002. It was not good driving I t was the best.

Dodge is piece of junk

by Nododgr from Charlotte | September 22, 2008

I had a dodge before and paid the price for owing it. I will never ever buy a dodge unless I pay 50% of their listed price even that is way too much for their vehicles

Featured Services for this Dodge Durango Hybrid