2007 Dodge Durango

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love my Durango

by Durango from chicago, I'll | January 11, 2014

I Love Love Love my durango .....it has everything for me and the family....very roomy with all the comforts of home...

Better than I expected.

by Will from Beloit, WI | December 19, 2012

When I saw my 2007 Dodge Durango I was very excited. It had every option we wanted and then some. It definitely exceeded our expectations. The price was even better.

The best

by Lovely truck from Detroit,mi | December 18, 2012

Love love love my durango more than any vehicle I've ever owned!drive one, you will feel the same way and the leather holds up way better than Yukon or tahoes

DURANGO

by Jake the car kid from Milwaukee, Wi | March 29, 2012

i got a 2007 dodge durango, i bought it new and i love driving it! I admit it died on me just once but it still kept going as long as it could. The comfort and sound system for me is good and i feel safe being in an awesome SUV! I love this SUV

gimme bak my lade!!!!!!!

by Diawantea A from Compton CA | January 19, 2011

i cannot belive i traded my 01 escalade on this worthless truck!!!!! its cheap noisy nd embarrsing. my limited keep falling apart i hate it dont buy!

love this truck

by Marge from Wilkes-Barre, PA | January 10, 2011

I purchased this truck about a week before having my second child. Traded in a Jeep Liberty that I loved. This car changed that feeling in just one day! Very sharp, lots of room, never hesitate on packing when going on a trip...even take the dog! It is a great, reliable truck. Only con I have is gas mileage, but all in all best purchase I've made!

2007 Durango Limited

by Shakendra from Garland, TX | June 25, 2010

I bought my Durango about 5 months back. I paid about $14,995 after little negotiation. It may be quiet, but there is too much wasted space. My children are always complaning about the lack of leg room, causing the driver or passenger to constantly move the seats back and foward, which leads to another problem. The dash is too large and when the seats are scooted up, there is no room what so ever. I put new 4-spoke 22 inch rims on it.

2007 Durango SLT

by GreyW from South Carolina | April 1, 2010

Drove several Mid Size SUV's, couldn't find one that offered as much value for the money. Great in the snow, very quiet on the highway. I wish it got a little better gas mileage, but I'll take the trade off in value and reliability I got with this rig.

Nice vehicle has major flaws

by Havedark from Colorado | January 30, 2010

I was very pleased with the performance. My concern was always with Mopar's coachwork. The weather seal on the rear hatch was replaced twice under warranty. <50k miles The weather seal on the driver's door had completely worn out for about 18". $115 One of the plastic seat belt buckle covers for the third row seat broke (nearly shattered). The third row seat wasn't used more maybe once per month. $300 I got rid of it before it got any worse. Mopar continues to have my respect for running gear, but confirmed my concerns about the coach work.

07 durango

by custom1 from North Carolina | November 13, 2009

I have the same problem when my rear windows is down. I think it is a good suv, except for the gas mileage. i also think that the 3.7L should not be an option for this suv. I have the 3.7L and my passing gear and power is not there at all, when I need it.

Featured Services for this Dodge Durango