2011 Dodge Durango

2011 Dodge Durango

Available in 10 styles:  2011 Dodge Durango 4dr AWD shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Drives like a sport car with the comfort of luxury

by Comfort from Chicago, IL | May 9, 2014

Great truck. Drives smooth and has the power when needed. Averaging 23 MPG so far and plenty of room for everyone.

My experience with my Dodge:( So many issues!!

by Brittany D, owner 2011 Dodge Durango from Tracy, Ca | January 29, 2014

I purchased a 2011 Dodge Durango in May 2011. I've kept up with all the regular maintenance & oil changes. At 41,000 miles my rear axle began leaking, my alternator went out & my serpentine belt had to be replaced. Of course, since I was 1k miles over the warranty I had to pay $1,100 to have the alternator & belt replaced. Thank goodness the rear axle was covered by the power train warranty of 100k miles. These problems occurred in September of 2013. My car was repaired at Stockton Dodge in October 2013. On January 28 2014 my alternator goes out AGAIN! Yet Dodge doesn't feel this part needs to be recalled. I've had to obsorb the cost of towing & rental car while they have had my vehicle both times. While I love the look of the exterior & interior of my vehicle, it drives smooth, I have the entertainment package so the rear back up camera & sound system have been wonderful. With that said, so have so many mechanical issues on a 2011 vehicle with only 41,000 miles seems obsurd. I would not purchase another Dodge, nor would I recommend them to any other family.

great ride - so practical

by large-family mom from Buffalo, NY | November 29, 2013

I had a 2000 Dodge Durango and was sad to see it have to go in 2011. I loved the practicality of having a stylish, tough-looking, wagon-type vehicle. Having a large family, 7 seats have been a 'must-have' for us - and then we got even bigger and needed 9 seats, so we had to go with a long conversion van for awhile. Some of our oldest children are now driving on their own, so down-sizing became an option. We loved our first Durango so much - and once the Durangos were so nicely re-styled for 2011, we were excited to once-again purchase a 7-seat Durango, with tons of room in back. The new Durangos are just beautiful, and handle that way too! Great features, and very user-friendly as far as controls. I am not sure how the reliability will go - but so far, so good, and our other Durango was a solid car as well so we are expecting only better!

Enjoying my Purchase

by Niki V. from Westerville, oh | July 25, 2013

I went fom the lot to vacation and we have enjoyed all the features. The DVD was perfect for the kids. Plenty of leg space for grandma. Cargo room was plentiful for the dog, kennel and 5 people's luggage. Both me and my husband enjoyed the easy to use navigation system and satellite radio. Gas mileage was great too!

Dodge Review

by Drive me there from Inland Empire | September 22, 2012

Loving our new 2011 Dodge Durango. I love our newer used car, however the gas tank is 24 gallons, so filling up with these gas prices is a little painful. The car iteself has a lot of room and the seats pop up nicely and lay down easily... The amenities are great, auto trunk open/shut from the cabin, the cargo area and the remote control. The auto seats for up to 2 people and more. The 7 passengers is pretty cool too.... I am very happy and the value, is great for a full size 7 passenger vehicle.

Seriously I really like this vehicle

by LouDog from Collinsville, IL | September 17, 2012

I just wanted to shout out to everyone who has been doing the exhaustive vehicle search like me for a great SUV. I bough a 2011 express with the added touchscreen entertainment package early in August for 21,998 only had 10.5K miles on it. I took it on a ride to Branson towing my 1800 lbs LOWE Fishing boat for some trout fishing on Taneycomo. I was almost spot on with my gas mileage estimate towing which was about 17 MPG. I loved everything about the vehicle it's ride is great, handling is excellent, looks are very sharp (Just feels good and fun to drive). when I got back and took the trailer off we are getting in the city average about 21.5 mostly because my wife drives it but has a descent stretch of straightaways to her work. when we took some friends with us and were driving the highway to a place out in cetral IL, we were averaging about 25.5 and most of the time the indicator was close to 28 MPG. With all things considered so far not taking into account there is some wierd winshield noise that happens when driving 55+ and you hit the wind just right (dealership is going to have a look this Thursday) It is a real pleasure to drive, I really hope this thing has no issues like my 2005 Jeep GC with hemi had. I want to keep this for a long long time.. :)

Enjoying so far

by Rich from Minneapolis, MN | July 11, 2012

Bought the Citadel RWD version of this vehicle used with about 17k miles as a replacement for a minivan. The Citadel has all the bells and whistles. Have had it only for a few weeks but here are my impressions: Interior - tan leather is very nice, layout of the driver's seat and center console is great and not too confining, head room is acceptable (I'm 6'3"), like the telescoping steering wheel but wish the steering wheel came down into my lap more, no adjustable second row seat to give leg room when needed. Driving - Citadel has 20 inch wheels that look nice but ride is rougher than the 18 inch wheels, handling is good although I haven't seen this car handle in snow/ice yet, Hemi engine has decent pick-up but you have to hit the gas a little bit to get her to go, gas mileage around town is pretty poor but got about 21 mpg on a 300 mile trip out of town last week. I was surprised how much I really like the Adaptive Cruise Control. Around the metro area I can turn on the adaptive cruise and car will adjust it's speed relative to the car in front of me, even applying the brakes if needed! Pretty amazing technology. Overall really like the car, hope it lasts a long time!

Redefining Quality & Performance

by Big Gene from Kenner, La | February 2, 2012

This vehicle replaced 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee, was looking at 2011,2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee then I saw e the New Durango. I have the Durango Express 3.6L which had all the features I needed but added 3rd row seating which can come handy at times. The one and only complaint I have is the Air Recir. when selected does not stay selected the next time you restart or go on a trip later that day or next day. Dodge is aware of this issue which causes other exhaust and unplesant oders when in city driving. All in All this vehicle is Quit,smooth riding and very responsive.

Awesome Car

by That Guy from United States | January 31, 2012

The title explains it all... It is a great car. It looks great inside and out. I am going to use this car for a long time.

Durango fits like a glove!

by Family Guy from PA | January 30, 2012

Solid family truckster, you fell safe and comfortable. It delivers a quiet smooth ride. The Crew edition has plenty of extras but it could have used auto sensing wipers & Navigation standard; in today's tech world this should not be an add-on. In addition the promotion is a family car but DVD entertainment system is also an add-on...:( Thats why they make aftermarket i guess.