2013 Dodge Durango

Available in 8 styles:  2013 Dodge Durango 4dr AWD Sport Utility shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

citadel is an awesome comfortable n smooth to ride

by cherry bomb from Brooklyn N.Y. | April 18, 2014

I'm very happy I made this investment... great truck ! My second dodge in five years n I recommend this vehicle to anyone who loves power n comfort all in one

Definetly Durango

by John from Akron, Ohio | January 25, 2014

My Durango Crew rides great, handles great and looks great. I like the interior and wxterior stlying and it has lots of safety features.

Uses car for Towing

Great to have room again!

by Nana from Panama City, FL | November 6, 2013

I was looking for an SUV-type vehicle that wasn't monster-sized but still roomy, and I have found it! My Durango Citadel has many luxury features, drives beautifully, and has all the room we need, yet I don't feel like I'm driving a bus when I'm traveling alone.

Best car i owned

by Great suv from Weston fl | October 26, 2013

Great Suv, is exactly what we want, all family members are happy. We travel 6 an enjoy are journey, for a week end. Is perfect for our family.

Dodge Durango R/T

by Hemi Owner from Colorado | September 26, 2013

Nice exterior styling, comfortable interior with all the bells and whistles, 350 growling horses, oversized wheels, sport suspension, cornering like a sports car, under $40K, what more could you ask for. This is my third Dodge with a Hemi including a 2005 Durango SE and a 2006 Charger R/T Daytona limited edition Top Banana. Reliability has been great, Dodge stands behind their vehicles, and the thrill of engaging the big V8 engines keeps the fun in driving.

Love my new spaceship

by Maj. Gee from Panama City Beach, FL | September 22, 2013

My last vehicle was a 2002, so i'am still trying to figure out all the options-thus the "spaceship". Luv it so far... Miss my V8 and that punch, but the gas mileage should make it worth my while. It's gracious in space without driving a mongrel parking intimidator. I love that it feels small but gives my my big space needs! The gadgets are cool, the interior could be more attractive. My Jeep seemed much more luxurious aside from the gadgets and technology in the spaceship. It's performed well so far, we will see how it tows here shortly.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Everything is bigger in Texas, Including Failures

by DodgeCustomerCare-less from Austin, TX | September 11, 2013

Have had my Durango for 5 months. At 3500 miles, I took it in for two problems. The first wasn't a huge deal, as the A/C controls in the rear did not work. I could still control the a/c from the front controls. Dealership said there wasn't as fix at the time, but ended up fixing it a month later. Now for the fun part. At 3500 miles, I started hearing a loud screeching coming from my engine. Took it in, and the water pump had gone out. Interesting problem to have so early on, but it happens. About 3 weeks later, I smell coolant burning off in the engine bay. It's been in the shop 4 times now, and still no fix. I am losing coolant everywhere, and its all over the engine bay. Dodge refuses to do anything about it, stating that there is no fix. I am not saying all Dodges are bad, but if you get a bad one, don't expect anyone within Dodge to do anything about it.

Best looking SUV ok the road

by J from Biloxi, MS | August 10, 2013

Nice quite and comfortable ride. The v6 has plenty of power with good gas mileage. Plenty of room in the inside for everyone.

Great vehicle not so great gas mileage

by Boat hauler from | June 21, 2013

Love my Durango overall but wish it got better gas mileage. But I guess that is the price you pay for a v8 engine and interior space.

Durango

by beast from Whittier, CA | June 16, 2013

Our two first reguirements were that it had to have 3 rows of seats, cloth seats and backup camera. After looking at all the different make and models we liked the Dodge Durango the best. Two items that we didn't get that now we should have but weren't in our package was the blind spot camera and the second was power seats.