2013 Dodge Durango

2013 Dodge Durango
Available in 8 styles:  2013 Dodge Durango 4dr AWD Sport Utility shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Duango - much improved over prior versions

by Robert from Illinois | November 26, 2014

This is our Second Durango, much nicer than the 2003 we had in the past. Nice ride, decent gas mileage and extra storage for camping and shopping. Owned for 18 months and have not had any issues for service - only normal oil changes to date.

Excellent SUV!

by Dodge-ist from Central Florida | September 2, 2014

2012 3.6L V6 5-speed trans. SXT, 18,000 miles so far. 27 mpg @ 70 mph on the freeway, a/c ON., with cruise control on. Plenty of torque which kicks in around 50 mph. The tranny falls over it's feet at low revs - unless you use a lead right foot which isn't always possible. Chrysler Corp. slapdash on the one recall so far, an inspection found no problems but the fix is not complete until a water shield for the part is installed. No sign of it yet; the recall was announced May 2014. It's a pretty high vehicle to climb into and the front seats are well within the body frame so you have to allow for that extra distance when entering & exiting. But it is actually fun to drive - for an SUV - sticks to the road cornering and rides very nicely.

citadel is an awesome comfortable n smooth to ride

by cherry bomb from Brooklyn N.Y. | April 18, 2014

I'm very happy I made this investment... great truck ! My second dodge in five years n I recommend this vehicle to anyone who loves power n comfort all in one

Definetly Durango

by John from Akron, Ohio | January 25, 2014

My Durango Crew rides great, handles great and looks great. I like the interior and wxterior stlying and it has lots of safety features.

Uses car for Towing

Great to have room again!

by Nana from Panama City, FL | November 6, 2013

I was looking for an SUV-type vehicle that wasn't monster-sized but still roomy, and I have found it! My Durango Citadel has many luxury features, drives beautifully, and has all the room we need, yet I don't feel like I'm driving a bus when I'm traveling alone.

Best car i owned

by Great suv from Weston fl | October 26, 2013

Great Suv, is exactly what we want, all family members are happy. We travel 6 an enjoy are journey, for a week end. Is perfect for our family.

Dodge Durango R/T

by Hemi Owner from Colorado | September 26, 2013

Nice exterior styling, comfortable interior with all the bells and whistles, 350 growling horses, oversized wheels, sport suspension, cornering like a sports car, under $40K, what more could you ask for. This is my third Dodge with a Hemi including a 2005 Durango SE and a 2006 Charger R/T Daytona limited edition Top Banana. Reliability has been great, Dodge stands behind their vehicles, and the thrill of engaging the big V8 engines keeps the fun in driving.

Love my new spaceship

by Maj. Gee from Panama City Beach, FL | September 22, 2013

My last vehicle was a 2002, so i'am still trying to figure out all the options-thus the "spaceship". Luv it so far... Miss my V8 and that punch, but the gas mileage should make it worth my while. It's gracious in space without driving a mongrel parking intimidator. I love that it feels small but gives my my big space needs! The gadgets are cool, the interior could be more attractive. My Jeep seemed much more luxurious aside from the gadgets and technology in the spaceship. It's performed well so far, we will see how it tows here shortly.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Everything is bigger in Texas, Including Failures

by DodgeCustomerCare-less from Austin, TX | September 11, 2013

Have had my Durango for 5 months. At 3500 miles, I took it in for two problems. The first wasn't a huge deal, as the A/C controls in the rear did not work. I could still control the a/c from the front controls. Dealership said there wasn't as fix at the time, but ended up fixing it a month later. Now for the fun part. At 3500 miles, I started hearing a loud screeching coming from my engine. Took it in, and the water pump had gone out. Interesting problem to have so early on, but it happens. About 3 weeks later, I smell coolant burning off in the engine bay. It's been in the shop 4 times now, and still no fix. I am losing coolant everywhere, and its all over the engine bay. Dodge refuses to do anything about it, stating that there is no fix. I am not saying all Dodges are bad, but if you get a bad one, don't expect anyone within Dodge to do anything about it.

Best looking SUV ok the road

by J from Biloxi, MS | August 10, 2013

Nice quite and comfortable ride. The v6 has plenty of power with good gas mileage. Plenty of room in the inside for everyone.