2014 Dodge Durango

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great

by Mike from KY from Ky, USA | June 12, 2014

All new design for 2014. I reviewed and drove every other SUV on the market in the Durango's class range. I kept coming back to the Durango and traded my car in on a limited version. I have been driving my new Durango for two weeks and I can't be more happy about my purchase. Lots of room, plenty of power, great features in the interior, and real results on the mpg. Honestly this thing looks so menacing coming down the road, I love the new style Dodge went with. This really is one of the best vehicles in the 2014 line up...period!

NO REGRETS

by big tex from fort worth, texas | June 3, 2014

I traded in my 2014 equus yes I said it equus for my 2014 citadel an I must say I love the decision I made cant go wrong with dodge my son loves it built in dvd also can play his game wireless head phones love the ride the only draw back is there isn't much room between the front seat to the 2nd seats other than that no complaints very nice tech package the uconnect is cool don't like the app when starting my vehicle because it takes 2-10min to send signal that is a major flaw considering with my bluelink in the equus it would start right away other than that no problems with it gas mileage is to be expected with the hemi

Good ride, quiet, good looking

by Lily from Mantua, Ohio | June 2, 2014

Really enjoy driving. Very roomy, nice styling. Much quieter than the Grand Jeep Cherokee.Nice third seat.

Love it so far

by Socal durango from los Angeles, ca | May 18, 2014

Purchased a Limited with Premium package, tow package and power liftgate. Absolutely love it so far. Only about 850 miles so far but a few big trips. Easy to get all the kids stuff in and out as well as the car seat. Love the rear air conditioning for my son. I wish the rear air conditioning would activate with the remote start but it doesn't si the car really doesn't cool down that much before entering it. Minor issue though. Super comfortable and love the technology. Gas mileage isn't bad either with the V6.

Nice Ride sporty look

by traveling lady from Morganton NC | April 1, 2014

Have only had my Durango Citadel for 3 weeks and have already put 2150 miles on it. Love the look and design of it. I have the bucket seats in the 2nd row which gives it a sporty look. On highway have averaged 23 miles a gallon. Kids love the dual dvd player, great stereo system.

Great car for family

by Ccg from Central, NJ | March 24, 2014

My husband and I just purchased the 2014 RT . We drove from Nj to Fla and it was very comfortable. We have two children and it has all the space we need and more. The best part is it looks sporty and has a lot of power. Love driving it and enjoy all the technology too. This SUV is a great value, I love it!

Great but Suspect

by Jack of Trades from Boise, ID | March 14, 2014

Got 400 miles on my new Durango limited AWD as a replacement for my 1999 Pathfinder. White/beige with tow package and Premium Group. Love it so far, but the UConnect is suspect. I am on my 2nd head unit because the GPS went wacky, Bluetooth was intermittent, and Assist button didn't work. Hopefully that problem is gone. The Good: The v6 is great, tranny is awesome, and love the remote start, power liftgate, and apps. Seats are very comfortable and carries plenty even with the 2nd row in place. Drives very well and I really like the beige/black interior. The Bad The DOA Uconnect issue sucked. The voice system is limited at best. Voice quality is ok but nothing fabulous. Lots of soft surfaces, which makes me nervous because I don't think it will hold up like the interior in my Pathfinder.

"The Best Purchase I Ever Made"

by BigSur from Harrisburg, PA | March 2, 2014

The car buying experience has taken on new meaning. Using the information and tools available on the site made the car buying experience pleasant. I now own a Dodge Ram. Thanks to CVM AutoPark for a fantastic car buying experience.

Awesome job!

by SUV fan from New Jersey | February 26, 2014

I am very impressed with the handling! It has a European feel to it and sticks to the road. Very good around turns and acceleration is smooth.

Brilliant

by experienced SUV owner from Raynham MA | February 15, 2014

2014 Dodge Durango AWD Limited w/hemi. First time Dodge owner. Very happy so far. Has it all. Seems more like a Mercedes with a kick a** engine. Impressive tech package. Love the heated steering wheel. Good therapy for cold aching hands! Rides great, hemi is a lot of fun to drive. Highly recommend.