2014 Dodge Durango

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love our Durango!

by Walker4 from Flowood, MS | April 10, 2015

We just purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango Blacktop edition. We purchased it used with only 4800 miles and saved over 10k off the price of a new one and still has a full factory warranty! This SUV has every feature you could need and is perfect for our family of 4. After looking at several other SUV's we know we definitely got the best bang for our buck in this black beauty! The fuel mileage, handling and ride is great. As a former Chevy Tahoe owner I have to say for the size and handling I would never go back to a Tahoe.

Awe inspiring even a yr later

by Loving my Durango! from North Shore, MA | November 13, 2014

Have driven many different vehicles as I work in the Auto Industry.I purchased my 2014 Durango over a year ago and I still get excited to get behind the wheel every time. It Nort Shore, MAis by far the best handling third row vehicle in the market..I suggest trying one out if you are in the market for a third row vehicle. And, then find the best dealer in customer satisfaction in your area and take ownership! You want be able to wait to start taking road trips in this vehicle..By far the best bang for your buck!

I like my Durango

by Fred from Pikesville Md | October 26, 2014

The salesman did not give me a good dale on the truck he just put me in a hi payment. But the young lady was really nice the saleslady

Impressive vehicle

by val from pembroke pines, fl | October 11, 2014

This car has its up to date features. smooth drive. very comfortable. sales associate michael lewis of auto nation chrysler did an absolute job at selling me the car.

Best vehicle I very had

by Nari from | September 14, 2014

This is the best vehicle I ever had with all the features, safety and intertainment, I could ever ask for. And as far as the price, it was incredible. I'm sure these 2013 plus dodges durangos top and vehicle in all categories.

Great SUV for Texas

by Durango Dallas from Dallas, Texas | September 11, 2014

I've had my new Durango about 3 weeks and so far it has been great. Even with a new tight engine it is getting 24+ mpg on the highway. Front and second row seats are very comfortable. UConnect has worked well so far; although, as is typical of electronics, infant mortality is a concern. I like the Durango's styling both inside and out. A couple of minor minuses: it is difficult to know exactly where the front bumper is in relation to other vehicles when parking. Also, I wish that the third row seat was optional. I would not pay for one if I could avoid doing it. My previous SUV had a take out 3rd row seat and it spent 12 years in my garage. I expect that the Durango's 3rd row seat will never be up. (I may just take it out.) This SUV is comfortable on the highway and has enough storage/cargo room for most needs. Overall I expect that we will have a happy long term relationship.

New Durango

by jcg from Texas | August 24, 2014

Purchased New Durango yesterday. So far, we love the styling, features, Bummed they didn't have one with the tow package, and the dealer was not helpful in that regard. Not as feature rich as our old Mountaineer, but still a nice car.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

by D Weber from Montana | August 14, 2014

We upgrade from my 08 Ford Escape and bought our 2014 Citadel a little over a month ago and I couldn't be happier! The handling is great, it corners and drives so smoothly. I haven't had a chance to use the heated seats/steering wheel yet, but the vented seats have been great! It's very easy to get our car seats and kids in and out of the car. With two car seats the bucket seats in the second row are really nice because it allows for easy access to the 3rd row. With the touch start and smart sensors that lock and unlock the door by touch I never have to take my keys out of my purse. Gas mileage has been good for me, I can usually keep it above 20 by not lead footing it around town. The touch screen is easy to operate, and all of the steering wheel buttons were easy for me to get used to. I also like that the dash display is fully customizable. The automatic lift gate is great, and the second row seats also have heated seats as well. The black and tan interior makes it have a very luxurious feel. Oh - and the sunroof is a big plus as well. The new design looks awesome, the front of the car is very bold. I refused to get a mini van and we were between the Durango and the GMC Acadia. The pricing for a comparable trim package on the Durango compared to an Acadia was much better, and the overall look of the car made our decision very easy. Also, at least in my town I see at least 4 or 5 Acadia's on a daily basis...I've maybe seen 4 new Durango's in the past month. So - I enjoy that it isn't just another car that blends in with the crowd. Winter isn't hear yet, but I can't wait to see how it does in the snow. I could go on and on. Great car and I'm super happy we went with it!

Great

by Mike from KY from Ky, USA | June 12, 2014

All new design for 2014. I reviewed and drove every other SUV on the market in the Durango's class range. I kept coming back to the Durango and traded my car in on a limited version. I have been driving my new Durango for two weeks and I can't be more happy about my purchase. Lots of room, plenty of power, great features in the interior, and real results on the mpg. Honestly this thing looks so menacing coming down the road, I love the new style Dodge went with. This really is one of the best vehicles in the 2014 line up...period!

NO REGRETS

by big tex from fort worth, texas | June 3, 2014

I traded in my 2014 equus yes I said it equus for my 2014 citadel an I must say I love the decision I made cant go wrong with dodge my son loves it built in dvd also can play his game wireless head phones love the ride the only draw back is there isn't much room between the front seat to the 2nd seats other than that no complaints very nice tech package the uconnect is cool don't like the app when starting my vehicle because it takes 2-10min to send signal that is a major flaw considering with my bluelink in the equus it would start right away other than that no problems with it gas mileage is to be expected with the hemi