1997 Dodge Grand Caravan

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fan of my Dodge Caravan used to buy only GM

by Grand Caravan Fan from Detroit Area, Mi. | July 15, 2013

Got the 1997 GRAND CARAVAN used from family member.I always had GM previously.My. only previously favorite carmaker had constant repairs after so many years of use. I just got used to it. I bought 1 of them brand new within 6 months I had huge rust spots around windows.Dealership kept repairing. Every 2 years like clockwork had to have new muffler system.Fuel pumps starters.I really do feel very badly about negativity of another car maker but its so true.Like I said I just thought that was what it meant to own a car. My Grand Caravan didn't give me ANY problems. Certainly bought new tires and oil changes, definatly a different world than owning ( my previously beloved GM's ) My caravan is for sale now its 16 yrs old.If I wasn't replacing it with another Grand Caravan I would of hated to sell it.

best car i ever owned

by gearhed91 from madison indiana | December 20, 2010

i bought my van with 225k om it when i got read of it it had 257k i still regret selling it it was the most reliable car i ever owned

The best car I have ever purchased

by PRECIOUS from Surrey, B.C. | December 1, 2010

This car is really awesome I bought it 208 KM, but it runs like its new. My first car was Nizzan97 which was really good car, and then a Saturn 93 one I came to regret buying and now the 97 Dodge the champ of all. My Dodge is irreplacable. Nothing can compare its beautiful, awesome, fun to drive, makes you feel like you are on top of the world and its very quality. If I have to choose between My Nizzan Maxima 97 and My Dodge van 97 I will defenetly choose my Dodge over the Nizzan its a perfect car and I am really happy with it. Dodge rocks. I am proud to own Dodge. No Joke. The price is unbeatable too.

been a great van 191k miles and counting

by knoxvol from tennessee | August 27, 2007

This van has been very reliable for my wife and three children. we have put 120k of the 191k mile on this van with many trips to the coast. no tranny problems like we were warned about. the only issues we have had were simple and expected maintanence. the worst thing about working on it is the "3 MIA Spark plugs". They are buried behind the firewall and motor. luckily they are only changed every 100k miles. has been a good van.

Excelent Family Van

by Jimbo847 from Des Plaines, IL | December 10, 2006

Great for a new family. Reliable!!! Plenty of space for kids. And room for their gear. Third row bench seat removes easly if more space is needed. MY van was never garage kept but never had trouble starting in winter.

Featured Services for this Dodge Grand Caravan