2013 Dodge Grand Caravan

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

not recommend

by seattle** from tacoma, wa | July 29, 2014

Mine (2013, 14000 miles) has problems on engine and transmission, and I have been waiting for 70 days for fixing parts.

transmission

by transmision from brampton,ont. | April 19, 2014

When shift into drive ,the transmission slipped. IT is not always happend.But most time in winter, eventhough i warm up van for 5 mintues.

Power Doors and Sto'n Go Rear Seats are the BEST

by tkster from Tracy, CA | April 1, 2014

My wife is so pleased with the Power Doors. This is a great feature especially the rear door. The hide-away seats are great for security. Very comfortable car. Only issue we have had was the transmission. It was replaced under warranty but should never have happened. Still love the look and the 3.8L really performs on the highway. Excellent for the long trips and vacations.

Grand Caravan Again!

by Larz from | March 28, 2014

This is our third or fourth Grand Caravan. We love the stow and go design...so we overlook weaknesses in durability.

Great Van for the Price!

by Mom from Puyallup | March 27, 2014

We bought a slightly used ( less than 4K) 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan. We laugh that with Stow-Go, we actually have a covered pick up. We've transported children, sports gear and sheetrock. Love the interior and power gate & doors. Yes, it's a minivan, but it's a great minivan.

should have known better

by DMW from Ashland, Ky | February 27, 2014

transmission retrained no improvement, 2nd to3rd shift chatters 4th to 5th engine revs, water pump stiff in cold weather starts. front & rear suspension parts changed still rattles, dealer says can't find, engine at times flat or dead.. ride is good gas mileage is vg. I like the appearance of van

Fantastic ride

by shelseekr from Nipomo, ca | January 28, 2014

Enjoying the scenery while driving thanks to the big windows! Interior space is well done and no bumping into elbows of passengers and good head room for a tall driver 6'... The cloth seats are well made to support my lower back. I no longer need the back support made for me to drive in my old car. Smooth handling in the steering. I get 19 mpg in the city and 23mpg with air con. Running on freeway. Must use 87octane gas. 5000 miles till next oil change. Plus I'm saving 40$ a year on insurance! Go figure. I love this car...the ease of the fold-down seats is incredible and we love the "well" with the grocery bag hooks to keep stuff from sliding around. Plenty of cup holders and hidden compartments for stowing things make it a warehouse on wheels.

most for the room

by mini van family from wahiawa, hi | November 23, 2013

I have owned an suv, but since having kids I just can find any other style car like a van to compare the room. 3 row seating and still be able to put things in the back end like coolers, chair and groceries. also I love the fold and stow seats and turns into the sixe of a truck for cargo. love love love

ok mini van

by dodge owner from louisiana | September 28, 2013

I am a Dodge fan. My last two cars are from dodge. I bought a 2013 caravan sxt and I am kind of disappointed with it. I feel it is lacking in many ways. Overall it is a good van for a big family. I will still be buying dodge.

Perfect minivan

by Butch from Lake Bridge LA | September 12, 2013

Dodge is a great product when introducing several new cars as we just bought a Charger as a family car. The minivan has more styling than Honda and Toyota minivans with more stuff as tables like sitting in a kitchen or RV, backup camera, interior materials are well perfectly too. This is the quietness minivan ever driven and has lots of acceleration with 33 mpg freeway/highway driving. I love the navigation system and touch screen system with loaded everything inside the audio display system. It handles smooth and second third row seats are best folding into floor panel for extra cargo room when needed more room i just love our minivan we owned several Dodges in the past and still buying them now can't go wrong with a Dodge automobile these cars are reliable.